剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
I can pick up the slack. I can carry you.
下次唱好点就行了
Just be better next time.
我们收到一类救援了
Oh, we've got a CAT one.
*一类救援 一类救援*
*CAT one, CAT one *
又是你♥爸♥爸
It's your dad again.
我的老天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
你得提出来 跟他对峙
You need to confront him about this.
听着 你不能随便跟一个非洲老爹对峙
Look, you don't just confront an African dad.
他瞧不起你 还阻止你发挥你的潜力
Who looks down on ya and has stopped you fulfilling your potential.
就像那些男孩阻止了你唱歌♥一样
Just like those boys stopped you singing.
你比他们都重量级
You're bigger than all of them.
你为什么非得提我的体重
Why do you always have to bring up my weight?
你来了
Here she is.
-我来了 -我来了
- Here I am. - Here I am.
让急救员来检查一下护士吧
Let the para see a medic.
真搞笑
Very funny.
来啊
Go on.
我做不到
Can't do this.
我会变大的 就是...
I'm a grower, like...
不是那个 是因为...
No, it's not that, it's...
对不起 伙计
Sorry, mate.
你人真的很不错 但是...
You're a sound bloke, but...
我其实喜欢别人
kind of into someone else.
那好吧
Oh, right.
真抱歉这么吊着你 伙计
Really sorry to mess you about, mate.
我走就是了 没问题
I'll leave. No probs.
其实吧 我知道这挺伤人的
Actually, I know it's a bit of a pain,
但是他在外面 我不想让他知道
but he's out there and I don't want him knowing that
我怂了
I bottled it.
好吧
Oh, right.
你想让他吃醋
You wanna make him jealous?
懂了 我懂了
Got it. I got it.
太蠢了
Idiot.
-我们就在这等着 -谢了
- We'll just wait in here. - Cheers.
谢了 伙计 真的很感谢
Cheers, mate. I appreciate that, yeah.
你可以把鸡鸡收起来了
You can put your cock away.
我都忘了它还露在外面
I forgot it was out.
我等不及要去吃烧烤了
I can't wait for the barbecue.
你家杰克也要去
You know, your Jack's gonna be there.
我们肯定很合得来
I just know we'll get along.
希望我不会错过最后一班地铁
God, I hope I don't miss the last tube home.
不然我就得留下来干♥你♥儿子了
Then I might have to stay over and fuck your son.
对不起 但这是你逼我的
I'm sorry, but you've pushed me to this.
说实话 我心里有一部分甚至都不觉得抱歉
And quite frankly, well, part of me isn't even sorry, actually.
好吧 管子里是什么
Okay, what's in the tube?
我去了感染病区
I went into the infectious diseases ward.
有个女孩得了腺热
There was a girl there with glandular fever.
我从她那弄到了拭子 我可不会任人欺负
So I took a swab from her because I will not be bullied.
你在吓唬人
You're bluffing.
绝对没有
I absolutely am not.
如果你还不讲道理
And if you won't listen to reason,
那你最好考虑一下要不要再得一次腺热
then maybe you'll think twice about catching glandular fever again.
住手
Hey, stop.
我试着对你友善了 卡拉什玛
I tried being nice, Kareshma,
但你非要威胁我家人
but then you came for my family.
如果你敢动我家人
And if you come for my family,
那你最好做足准备 因为我会干翻你
then you better come armed because I will fuck you up.
加里
Gary.
真厉害
Well-played.
别这么说 我感觉太难受了
Oh no, don't. I feel awful about this.
上帝保佑 儿子
Lord, have mercy, son.
这玩意让人感觉身临其境
It's as if you're in the film.
现在我要吃晚饭了 放到微波炉里
Now, I need my dinner. Put it in the microwave.
他不能老是这样
He can't do this.
别人真的需要我们
People actually need us.
假如琼要是正在外面晃悠怎么办
What if Joan was wandering around out there?
要是她被公交车压到了 我们本能救她呢
What if she went under a bus and we could've saved her?
听着 这很复杂
Look, it's complicated.
跟他说不行
Tell him, no.
就让我把吃的放到微波炉里吧
Let me just put the thing in the microwave, man.
开始对我冷暴♥力♥了 是吧
Getting the silent treatment, am I?
你什么都不懂
You don't understand.
所以你最好少管闲事
So maybe you keep your beak out.
不行
No!
如果马利克不反抗你 那就我来
And Maleek won't stand up to you, then I will.
这份工作已经够辛苦了
This job is hard enough, okay.
外面还有很多人
There are people out there,
成百上千的人 正在经历他们最糟糕的时刻
hundreds of people who are going through their worst
我们是他们唯一的希望
and we are their only hope.
我们每在你这种人身上浪费一秒钟时间
And every second we spend on a time-waster like you
就是没有去拯救生命
is a second we're not saving lives.
拯救生命
Saving lives?
就你和阿♥拉♥丁
You and Aladdin?
你儿子不是个笑话
Your son is not a joke.
他很勇敢 很善良
He's brave, he's sweet
他值得一个尊重他的父亲
and he deserves a dad who respects him.
而不是一个对他恶语相向的尖鞋佬
Not some pointy-shoed bully who treats him like shit.
你现在说不出话了 是吧
Got nothing to say for yourself now, have you,
粗鲁先生
Mr. Rude head?
爸 别闹了
Dad, stop messing around.
-这可不好笑 -他没在闹
- It's not funny. - He's not messing around.
他心脏骤停了
He's gone into arrest.
把他放到地板上
Get him on the floor.
-真搞笑 对吧 -是啊 是啊
- It's funny, isn't it? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-而且很聪明 -没错
- And clever. - Yeah.
对 是很聪明
Yeah, it is.
我一直都喜欢《恶搞之家》
Always liked "Family Guy."
我是乔 怎么了
Jo, what?
好吧 天呐
Oh, okay. God.
该死
Shit!
我一个队员的父亲刚刚去世了
One of my teams just lost their dad.
-对 -真是见鬼
- Yeah. - Bloody hell!
如果有帮助的话 我们可以 你懂的
If it would help, we could, you know?
伙计
Mate!
-不是时候吗 -真不是时候
- Wrong moment? - Wrong, no.
伙计 不是吧
Oh mate, no!
不是吧
No!
绝对不行
No.
紧急状况 救护车
Emergency, ambulance.
病人还有呼吸吗
Is the patient breathing?
我试着让她醒过来 但是不管用
I'm trying to wake her up, but nothing's working.
她醒不过来
She's not waking up.
这位女士在路上晕倒了
Lady she passed out on the road.
她的脸在流血
Her face is bleeding.
我能听到救护车在外面
I can hear the ambulance outside.
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表