剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
他之前说过几个谎
Yeah, he made up a couple of lies earlier.
对吧 小家伙
Didn't you, little man?
可能在家对你也会这样
Probably do the same to you at home,
所以别去管他说的任何话
so just ignore anything and everything he says.
脸 脸
Face. Face.
之后跟你视频通话吗 想得美
Face time you, later? You beg.
不 我给你打 我给你打
Nah. I'll shout you. I'll shout you.
那个人
That man was,
着火了[性感]he was on fire.
确实 我特别性感
I was, I was on fire.
挽救了许多生命 对吧
Save nuff lives and that, ain't it?
听着 你可以拒绝
So, look, you can say no or whatever,
但明晚你有空喝一杯吗
but are you free for a drink
为了向你表示感谢
tomorrow night to say thanks.
让我看看我的日程表
Let me just check my diary.
是的 我有空
Yeah, I'm free.
很好 我给你发短♥信♥
Great, I'll uh, text you.
好的
Cool.
再见
Bye.
我感觉很糟
I feel awful.
我想我们真的让他精神受创了
I think we really traumatised him.
不 他已经受伤了
Nah, damage is already done.
他破碎的家庭及其一切
His broken home and all that.
别担心 我和他妈在一起后会弥补的
Don't worry, I'll fix it once I'm with his mother.
我觉得这不是好事
I'm not sure that it's looking too good.
他们停下来了
They've stopped.
他现在在跟她说什么
Now he's telling her something.
这个小告密者
Oh that little snitch!
她现在朝这边来了
Now she's coming this way.
什么
What?
相当快
Quite quickly.
把门关上 把这该死的门关上
Shut the gate, shut the blood clot gate.
下集预告
终于找到了我的归属
Finally where I belong,
就在这些街道上
on these streets.
你们这些骑自行车的 真该死
Damn you biker boy, shit.
抱歉
Whoa, sorry.
你俩有血缘关系吗
Are you two related?
你觉得我们长得一模一样 对吗
Do we look the same to you, is that it?
你认为我喜欢劳伦斯
You think I fancy Lawrence? Ugh!
你就会跟我一样最后做些傻事
You'll end up doing something stupid like I did.
你做了什么
What did you do?
该死 温迪 我们干坏事了
Shit Wendy, we've done something bad.
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表