剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
是的 但后来我不得不卖♥♥了它
Yeah, but then I had to sell it.
-不 为什么 -为了毒品
- Oh, no, what for? - Crack.
重新开始永远不会太迟
Well, it's never too late to start again.
你在慈善商店买♥♥把口琴
You can get a harmonica from a charity shop
差不多只要十英镑
for like about 10 pounds.
但我会先好好洗洗
I'd give it a wash first though.
我吹过更差的
Oh, I've blown worse.
怎么了
What?
天啊 温迪 这全怪你
For fuck's sake, Wendy, this is your fault, man.
滔滔不绝地说
Running out your mouth,
企图在个毒窝组建一支爵士乐队
trying to start a jazz band in a crack den.
你好 劳伦斯 你个混♥蛋♥
Alright, Lawrence, you wanger.
-你好 乔 -你做头发了吗
- Hey, Jo. - Done something different with your barnet,
看起来很精神
looks decent.
是的 我管这个叫"头盔发型"
Ah, yes, a little something I call helmet hair.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
不用谢 放轻松
It's alright, chill out.
不错的周末 你周末在忙些什么
Good weekend, what did you get up to?
我只是去了酒吧
Oh, I just went to the pub.
-真不错 -是的
- Wahey! - That's right.
-和伙计们一起 -喝几杯
- Lads, lads, lads. - Hm, shots.
-真棒 -是的
- Nice. - Yeah.
实际上 只有我一个人 但是
Actually, actually on my own, but...
我只是独自喝了一杯
Just a pint on my own.
你一个人
On your own?
伙计
Mate,
下次叫我一声
next time, give me a shout.
我会让你看看怎样喝下一杯酒
I will show you how to down a pint, yeah.
我想你一定会把我喝趴下
I'm sure you'd drink me under the table?
没错 你不太能喝吗
Yeah, lightweight?
好吧 或者就喝喝啤酒 吃点汉堡
Yeah, or just do beer and burger,
看个电影什么的
cinema, whatever.
无论如何 你才是那个独自喝酒的人 酒鬼
Anyway, you're the one drinking on your own, alcy.
那天是凯伦的生日 本来是
Yeah, it was Karen's birthday, would've been,
我只是想一个人想想清楚
so I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts.
很好
Nice, yeah.
是的 不太好 但是
Yeah, not, not nice, but...
非常好
Quite nice.
门诊患者
产科病房♥
急诊室
医院大门
很高兴见到你
Well, nice to meet you.
我叫约翰
John.
约翰 给你 去买♥♥个口琴吧
John, here you go, for the harmonica.
非常感谢你 温迪 谢谢
Oh, thanks very much, Wendy, cheers.
你疯了吗
You mad?
-什么 -我刚刚是产生幻觉了吗
- What? - Did I just hallucinate?
你给他钱了吗
Did you give him money?
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得他会拿钱去干什么
What do you think he's gonna do with it?
去买♥♥口琴
Gonna get a harmonica.
我相信他
I trust him.
听着 也许在北方可以这么做
Look, maybe up north, it's all cool to do all that,
对异教♥徒♥施展玛丽·波平斯那招
be all Mary Poppins with the pagans,
但这里是大伦敦
but this is big LDN.
《欢乐满人间》中的仙女 化身保姆帮助世人
你得提高警惕
You need to have your guard up.
这里的人都很危险 老兄
People round here are dangerous, man.
马利克斯特
Yo, Maleekster!
伙计 很高兴认识你
Hey, fella, good to see you.
-你一定是他的新搭档 -我是温迪
- You must be his new partner. - I'm Wendy.
我是达里尔
Darryl.
我是达雷尔
Darrell.
你们的名字不会让人搞混吗
Doesn't that ever get confusing?
-天啊 -会啊
- Oh, my God!. - Yeah,
人们确实会把我们认错 因为我们太像了
people do get us mixed up, 'cause we're so similar.
最好的辨认办法是 我有大胡子
Best way to remember, I'm the one with the beard.
而我戴帽子 只是现在没戴
And I wear a hat, I'm just not wearing it now.
好的 要是你们在附近
Right, well, I'm having some drinks,
下班后要不要一起喝一杯
when we knock off if you're around.
好啊 听起来不错
Oh yeah, it sounds great.
我在微信群里叫你
I'll stick you in the WhatsApp group.
马利克 你没说过还有微信群
Maleek, you never said there was a WhatsApp group.
天啊 要是所有急救人员
God, look, if there was a WhatsApp group
都在微信群里 我肯定会知道
with all the paramedics on it, I'd know about it,
我很可能就是管♥理♥员♥ 现在能走了吗
I'd probably be admin, now can we go?
-各位再见 -再见 马利克
- Oh, bye, guys. - Bye, Maleek!
-去你的 -他总是很着急
- Suck your mum. - He's always in a rush.
他真是个大忙人
He's such a busy guy.
451PK 特伦多庄园有一位一级伤员
451 Papa Kilo, we have a Cat1 on the Tremdor Estate,
40来岁 男性 头部受伤
40s, male, head injury.
没错 特伦多 我就说吧
Yes, Tremdor, that's what I'm talking about.
菜鸟 终于能让你看看战场是什么样了
Finally show you, rookie, what the battlefield looks like.
我们出发吧
Let's go!
好耶
Yeehah!
见鬼 你在干什么 你胡闹些什么
Blood, what are you doing? When did this nonsense start?
抱歉 我只是太激动了
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just so excited.
你不能跳到黑人的背上
You don't jump on black people's backs.
上车 老兄
Get in the car, man.
我只是觉得这样很有趣
Just thought it was a bit of fun.
什么鬼 多塞特的人都这么干吗
What the hell, is this what they do in Dorset?
其实是诺丁汉
Nottingham actually.
你跳到人们背上让人心里发毛
You just jump on people's back willy willy,
不管别人愿不愿意
willy nilly?
我觉得让我去帮助那些还能活30到40年的人
I think a better use of me is helping people
才能更好地发挥我的作用
with a good 30 to 40 years left.
有一些老年人
Some of these older guys,
感觉给他们续命有些残忍♥
it actually feels cruel to keep topping them up.
好吧 卡拉什玛 你想从老年人转送部调走吗
Okay, Kareshma, so you want to move on from OAP transport?
你觉得你6个月后会是什么样
Where do you see yourself in six months?
坐上你的位置
In your seat.
这太疯狂了
Well, that's mental.
你知道我还打算继续干这个吧
You realise I'm planning to still be doing this then?
-你好像很紧张 乔 -什么
- You seem stressed, Jo. - What?
你压力太大了吗
Is the pressure getting to you?
卡拉什玛 你很热心 这通常是好事
Kareshma, you are very keen, which is normally good,
但我不喜欢你 而且我这不缺急救人员
but I don't like you and I've no paramedic slots,
所以在别人离开前 你就在转运车里待着
so till someone leaves you're on the bunion bus.
你能静音吗 这声音很烦人
Yo, can you put that on silent, it's proper jarring.
是微信群的消息 他们没骗人
It's the WhatsApp group, they weren't making it up.
当然没骗人
Obviously, yeah.
我只是选择不参与这些
I just choose not to get involved in those things,
我喜欢让工作和社交生活保持距离
I like to keep a distance between my work and social life.
那你周日不参加急救人员早午餐吗
Oh, so you're not going to the paramedics brunch on Sunday.
什么
The what?
不不 不去 这不是我的风格
Oh, nah, nah, nah, nah, it's not my style.
听上去只有白人参加
Sounds bare Caucasian.
这是"有色急救人员"群的活动
It's on the Paramedics of Colour group.
那你怎么在群里
How are you even on that?
有色急救人员 瞎扯
Paramedics of Colour, puck!
你知道吗 说实话
You know what, to be honest,
我很高兴能跟你一起搭档
I'm so happy I get to do this with you, you know.
其实我没怎么告诉你
I don't actually tell you enough.
我感觉你跟我说过好多次
I mean, I feel like you tell me heaps,
但我还想多听几次
but I still wanna hear it more.
你知道有趣的是什么吗
Do you know what's funny.
你下车的时候看到了吧
You see when you get out of the car, yeah?
我喜欢两个人一起开门
I like to try to open it in unison.
-是啊 -你也一直这么做吗
- Yeah. - Have you been doing that?
其实有时候我会尝试
I actually even do sometimes try and blink
-跟你同时眨眼 -来吧
- at the same time as you. - Go on then.
不过我讨厌眨眼 因为那意味着我看不到你了
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表