剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
也是吃冰棒的时间了
It's also Calipo time.
砰 砰
Blaw, blaw!
好吧 冷静别激动 哭吧
All right, keep your hair on, crying.
我还有一个 谁想要
I got another one, who wants it?
谁想要 谁想要 我的老搭档给我推荐时
Who wants it, who wants it, I thought it was lame
我一开始还觉得逊爆了
when my old partner suggested it
但它其实真的很不错
but it's actually pretty great.
-急救人员的加油站 -不 这只是还原糖
- Paramedic fuel. - No, it's a reductive sugar.
你一开始蹬踏板就会让你脱水
Will dehydrate you the minute you start peddling,
影响你的工作表现
which will reduce your performance on the job.
猜猜谁要一口气吃两个了
Well guess who gets to have two?
真清爽
Fresh.
你和劳伦斯 你们两个什么情况
So you and Lawrence, what's going on?
我刚刚看到了
I mean, I, I saw what happened just then.
两个最佳急救人员
Oh, the excellent communication by two
就工作进行良好的沟通
of the best paramedics on the job?
我要说的是 你做得很好 乔
All I'll say is, you got a lot going for you Jo.
你不需要等别人来留意你
You don't need to wait around for some man to notice you.
等等 你说什么 你认为我喜欢劳伦斯
Wait, what, you think, I fancy Lawrence?
我才不想被人留意
I don't even want to be noticed.
所以我喜欢迷彩服
That's why I love camo.
那你不介意
So you won't mind me coming along
我今晚跟你一起参加精酿啤酒活动吧
to the craft beer thing-a-ma-jig with you tonight, then?
其实我现在不太想去了 温迪
Well I'm actually thinking of not going now Wendy, so...
因为劳伦斯不去吗
Oh, is that because Lawrence isn't going?
才不是 白♥痴♥
No, idiot!
抱歉 温迪 抱歉 温迪 你还好吗
Sorry Wendy, sorry Wendy, you all right?
如果你还能去喝酒 我们就去吧
Let's do it, if you think you can keep up.
-目的地拉什镇 可别掉队 -没问题
- Destination lashtown no stragglers? - Right.
-真的吗 -你不用担心我
- Yeah? - Well, you don't need to worry about me
-有酒我就能行 -是吗
- when it comes to boozing. - Yeah?
我脸书的照片写着
My Facebook pic is a sign that says,
-冷静 喝杯葡萄酒 -我的蛋都缩了
- Keep Calm and Prosecco. - My cock just shrunk.
别再提这个了
Never say that again.
说不好 我以为伦敦会不一样
I don't know, I thought London would be different.
有机会认识有趣的人
You know, a chance to meet exciting people.
我连我邻居都不认识
I don't even know my neighbours.
有时候 我会算好早上扔垃圾的时间
Sometimes, I time putting out the bins in the morning
对他们友好地微笑
so that I can give them friendly little smile
但我这么做 他们看我的眼神
but when I do, they look at me like
-就像是在看疯子 -真难想象
- I'm some sort of cuckoo deranged person. - Imagine.
为了这里我还离开了街角
And I left behind a five-bed semi
有五个床位的半独♥立♥屋 我们有个微信群
in a cul-de-sac with a WhatsApp group
每个月还去草坪烧烤
and monthly barbecues on the green.
我做了什么 乔 我是不是犯了大错
What have I done Jo, what if I've made a terrible mistake?
这都怪精酿啤酒
This is the craft beer talking.
都怪我们用设计师做的精良酒瓶
This is what happens when you drink hoppy spunk
喝花里胡哨的啤酒
out of designer bottles,
你们怎么连福斯特啤酒都没有
how can you not do Fosters?
来了
All right!
-劳伦斯 -马利克
- Man like Lawrence? - Hey Maleek.
老兄 我累坏了 谢了
Bruv, I'm mashed up man, ah bless.
我很健康 没有生病
This guy is still, no lurgies and that.
-谢谢 -我们要互相照顾
- Thanks. - Gotta look after each other.
-是啊 -骑车一族
- Yeah. - Us cycling men.
我是骑摩托车的 有点不一样 不过
More of a motorbike man, bit different but...
得了吧 老兄 我们都一样
Come on man, we're the same, bruv.
-是啊 -别再争了
- Yeah. - Stop fighting it.
是啊 在某种程度上
Yeah, I suppose we're both lone wolves
-我们都是孤狼 -孤狼
- to a certain extent. - Lone wolves.
你这是死狼
That was dead.
你会不会很寂寞 比如
Yo, do you ever get lonely, you know like,
想找人聊天 我很乐意陪你
just someone to talk to, I'm cool with it.
我感觉你可能会寂寞
I was just thinking maybe you get lonely.
不 我就是这样 我喜欢安静
No, it suits me, you know, I like the silence,
-骑着摩托 -没错 我感受到了
- being on the bike, you know? - Yeah, I feel that.
感受到了 劳伦斯 沉默是金
Feel that Lawrence, silencio.
骑车自行车 骑着自行车
On the bicycle, on the bicycle
我们要不比赛骑回车站 打卡下班
Yo, can't we race back to the depot, clock off,
去喝点咖啡
get a couple of coffees, you know,
就像那些燕麦牛奶兄弟一样
like one of them oat milk brothers?
别误会 马利克
Don't take this the wrong way Maleek
不过我来这是为了跟凯伦单独待一会
but I, I, I come here to be alone with Karen,
这张长椅就是为她做的
got this bench made for her.
致凯伦
她喜欢这里
-她很喜欢这个地方 -天啊
- She loved this spot. - Jeeze!
了不起的劳伦斯 还买♥♥了长椅
Big Lawrence, balling, buying benches and that.
这太深情了 老兄
That's deep, man.
如果你不介意的话 我想...
So if you, if you don't mind, I'd like to...
当然 当然 反正我得去健身房♥了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've gotta go to the gym anyway.
-你去健身房♥吗 -对 没错
- You go to the gym, do you? - Yes, yeah.
-好 -再见 劳伦斯
- Yep. - See you in a bit, Lawrence.
他买♥♥了张长椅 上面还有她名字
You know, he's got a bench with her name on it.
坐在上面幻想着她死去的脸
Is over there daydreaming of her dead face.
她都死了还碍着我的事
She is cock blocking me from the grave.
你得采取行动
You have to do something, make a move.
-是吗 -要让他知道凯伦是过去 未来还有你
- Yeah? - Show him that Karen's in the past and you're in the future.
-是吗 -你是个漂亮
- Yeah? - You're a beautiful,
-聪明 坚强的女人 -什么
- intelligent, forceful woman. - Oh, what?
-温迪 别说了 -我说真的
- Wendy, stop. - I'm serious!
-我说真的 -不 我才不是
- I'm serious! - No, I'm not!
-听着 -你说
- Look. - Yeah?
如果你抑制自己的感情
If you bottle up your feelings,
你就会跟我一样最后做些傻事
you'll end up doing something stupid like I did.
-比如呢 -没什么
- Like what? - Oh, it's nothing.
老话就这么说 对吧 不要像我一样做傻事
It's just a saying, isn't it, don't do something stupid like I did,
应该是广♥告♥之类的
I think it's from an advert or something.
-是面包广♥告♥吗 -你做了什么
- Was it bread? - What did you do?
-我什么都没干 -温迪
- I didn't do nothing. - Wendy?
没 我只是 言归正传 我们不是在说我的事
No, I just, anyway, we're not talking about me.
我们是在说你和...
We're talking about you and...
-小温 温迪斯 -怎么了
- Wends, Wenders? - What?
-我们需要烈酒 -什么
- We need shots. - What?
烈酒
Shots!
温迪 5点了 快点 拉屎洗澡刮毛
Wendy, 0500 hours, come on, shit, shower, shave.
我感觉我才睡了20分钟
I feel like I've only been asleep 20 minutes.
对 没错 快点 有种点 快起床
Yeah, about right, come on, grow a pair, get up.
-我在哪 -我家
- Where am I? - My gaff.
我不记得我回来过
I don't remember coming back here.
我也不记得 典型的姐妹之夜
No, me neither, oh, classic night for the lads.
你是黑♥马♥ 温迪斯
You are a dark horse, Wenders.
我到处是割伤和抓伤
I've got cuts and scratches everywhere.
是啊 我们应该是爬回家的
Yeah, I think we crawled home.
我指甲里都是泥
I've got so much dirt under my nails.
我也是
Me too.
我们从公园抄近路回来
We took the shortcut through the park.
我的头可别再转了
Let my head stop spinning
-我保证会收拾好的 -该死
- and I promise to tidy up. - Shit.
该死 温迪 我们干坏事了
Shit Wendy, we've done something bad.
-我们杀人了吗 -拜托 不是吧
- We killed someone? - Please, no.
妈的
Fuck!
致凯伦
她喜欢这里
骑车时不能听音乐
Can't listen to music on your bike,
健康和安全规则
health and safety.
-健康和安全 -对 为了健康和安全
- Health and safety? - Yes, health and safety.
-对 没错 -推车的混♥蛋♥
- Yeah, all right. - Push bike prick.
什么
What?
-我想你刚才... -怎么了
- I thought you... - What?
-说了些话 -什么
- Said something, so... - What?
-没什么 我就是 -混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
- No, I'm just... - Prick, prick.
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表