剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
拜托
Excuse me,
我没有逃避他们
I didn't duck out on them.
我们共同决定去探索新事物
We mutually decided to explore new things.
是的 你在探索消防员
Yeah. You're exploring firemen
他们在探索怎样被逃避
and they're exploring being ducked out on.
天啊
My gee.
把我的巧克力给我
Let me get my chocolat.
谢谢你 安东尼
Thank you Anthony.
-我们走吧 -451PK 到你了
- Let's roll. - 451 Papa Kilo, you're up.
太好了
Oh nice.
烧烤会上的烧伤患者
A burn at a barbecue,
可能会得到免费热狗
might get free hot dog.
你老是这样
Typical.
我把我最后14英镑花在了一个罗斯洛克卷了
And I spent my last 14 pound on a Rosclot wrap.
等等 你是指我花的吧
Whoa, you mean I spent.
伙计 你不知道我欠你多少吗
Big man, what part of I owe you don't you understand?
吃你的"特趣"巧克力吧
Eat your Twix.
451PK
451 Papa Kilo.
呼叫无人应答
Caller failing to respond,
可能是浪费时间
could be a time waster.
让我跟你们一起去吧
Let me come with you.
不行 伙计
Nah, man.
但别担心 我不是杰登
Bruv don't worry, I'm not Jayden.
我会回来的
I will come back.
你不必看我把手指放在
You don't need to see me run a finger under
冷水下冲 不必这样
a cold tap, that's dead.
安东尼 你留在这里给你妈打电♥话♥
You stay here Anthony, and check in with your mom.
告诉她你玩得有多开心
Tell her what a fab time you're having.
对 是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
告诉她我救了那家伙
Tell her I saved that guy,
你给她发短♥信♥时 用那个手指开枪表情
use the gun finger emoji when you text her.
我之前从没见过那种伤
I've never seen that before.
我也没有
Nope.
他的皮肤都熔化了
The way his skin melted...
是的 温迪
Yes, Wendy,
我记得
I remember.
安东尼好一会没说话了
Anthony's not said anything for a while.
他没事
He's all right.
对吧 小家伙
Ain't it, little man?
那个崩溃的失败者 要开始行动了
And the crumbled under-dog, steps up to make his move.
这相当令人讨厌
That's quite off putting,
我不知道你是否明白抽积木游戏的规则
I don't know whether you're aware of the rules of Janga,
但这样不行
but that's a no-no.
好吧
Okay. And...
好吧
Okay.
他选好了
He's made a choice.
他慢慢伸了进去
And slowly he moves in,
像抽积木大♥师♥一样无比精确
with all the consummate precision of a Jenga master.
甚至不用看 之前从未试过这样
And without even looking, it's never been attempted before,
选择一块积木从塔里抽出来
selects the piece and pulls it from the tower,
而塔依然屹立不倒
which is still standing.
人群都疯狂了
The crowd go wild.
除了一位 他看起来惊呆了
All except one, who seems to be in shock.
他就在那里
There he is.
是时候了 你这个喜怒无常的混♥蛋♥
About time you moody bastard.
你可难倒我了
Uh, you got me.
你迷住我了 劳伦斯
You've got me, Lawrence.
我想该你抽了
It is, I think, your move.
或者该你行动了
Or is it your move?
不 因为我刚赢了 所以
No, cause I just won, so...
该你抽了
it's your move.
感谢你们能来 伙计们
Thanks for coming lads,
尸体在那里
here's your purple plus.
服药过量 看起来可能是普拉多米
Overdose, looks like it might be pradoxomil,
但由你们来决定
but I'll leave that up to you.
普拉多米
Pradoxomil.
你在跟我说 还在跟你新最好的朋友卡拉什玛说
Are you talking to me, or your new best friend Kareshma?
每天 都念叨卡拉什玛这...
Everyday, Kareshma this...
喂 别吵了
Hey, hey, stop it.
我讨厌看到你们这样
I hate to see you guys like this.
听着 这是我最不愿意做的事 但
Look, this is the last thing I want to do, but...
如果你们需要离开彼此一阵
if you guys need a break from each other,
我们可以重新搭档
we can always re-partner.
-离开达雷尔吗 -离开达里尔吗
- Leave Darrell? - Leave Darryl?
我不希望你们的友谊受损
I wouldn't want your friendship to suffer.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许她说得对
Maybe she's got a point.
你愿意交换吗
And you'd be happy to swap?
为了你俩吗 当然
For you two? Course.
你呢 加里
Gary?
当然
Well, yes.
但你俩非常鼓舞人心
But, I mean, you two are inspirational.
你们在一起工作的样子
The way you work together,
就好比一台运转良好的机器
it's like a well-oiled machine.
机器会坏 所以
And machines break, so...
你们一次又一次支持彼此
And the way you pick each other up, time after time.
你们两个有某种
I mean you two, you have something
我们这些平凡人只能梦想的东西
that we lesser mortals can only dream of
而你们想抛弃这一切吗
and you want to throw all that away?
真为你们感到羞愧
Well, shame on you.
他们已经说过要这样做
Well, they already said they do.
我们都听到了 所以我会给乔打电♥话♥
We all heard it, so I'll call Jo.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们就别遮掩重要的问题了 伙计们
Let's not put a plaster over some serious issues here, guys.
没有达里尔的达雷尔
Darrell without Darryl?
就好像什么都没有的天空
That's like the sky without everything in the sky.
天空的一切都消失了 小鸟 云朵
All the sky stuff gone, the birds and the cloud.
气球
A balloon.
我不能这样
I can't do this.
我需要我的飓风
I need my hurricane.
干得漂亮 加里
Nice one, Gary.
谢了 伙计
Thanks mate.
刚才好险
Was proper on a ledge.
谢了 神秘的陌生人
Thank you, mysterious stranger.
什么
What?
不不不 我是加里
No, no, no, it's Gary.
我还帮你搬过家
I helped you move.
拜托
Oh, come on.
他好久都没眨过眼了
He hasn't blinked for ages.
我知道
I know.
吹一下他的眼睛
Blow on his eye.
别那么用力 你有什么毛病吗
Not that hard, what's wrong with you?
安东尼
Anthony?
你想来套开心乐园餐吗
Yo do you want a Happy Meal?
我需要你说点什么
I need you to say something.
巨无霸 大人吃的巨无霸汉堡
Big Mac, big Mac for a big man.
我给你买♥♥个游戏
I'll buy you a game.
我给你买♥♥个游戏
I'll buy you a game.
你妈死了
Your mom's dead.
你在做什么
What're you doing?
试着吓唬他
Trying to shock him.
我们已经吓到他了
We already did that.
那个燃烧的人 身上着火的人
The burning man. The man on fire.
他不需要再来个死去的妈妈
He doesn't need a dead mom as well.
你在这里呀
There he is.
我的小家伙
My little man.
希望他没惹什么麻烦
Hope he wasn't any trouble?
麻烦
Trouble?
没有 他很乖
Nah, he's good as gold him.
但他的想象力很丰富
Big imagination on him though.
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表