剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
他在政♥府♥的许可权限有五级
He's got a Level 5 government clearance.
直到三个月前和美湖镇都没有任何关系
Had no ties to Pretty Lake until three months ago.
感觉这好像也不是什么线索
Doesn't sound like much of a lead.
大概不是
No, probably not.
但他是我找到的唯一一个可能了解真♥相♥的人
But he's the only person I've found that might have a clue as to what's going on.
嗯 你知道的...
Well, you know...
如果他真知道的话 他早就离开这了
if he does know something, he would've left.
如果他没离开 也肯定已经死了 对吗?
And if he didn't, he'd be dead, right?
所有人都死了
- Everyone's dead.
这有他的地址
I've got his address here.
我明天去他的住处 看看能找到什么
I'll go to his place tomorrow and see what I can find.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你知道你♥爸♥爸为什么离开吗?
Do you know why your dad left?
不
No.
但如果他是为了一个正当理由而离开的 会让我们感觉好一些么?
If he had a good reason,would that make it any better?
你能陪我躺一会么?
Will you lie with me?
求你了?
Please?
走开
Get away from there.
拜托 我只是在找我的东西
Please, I'm just looking for something that's mine.
你的? 这是我爸爸的办公室 这里没有你的东西
Yours? This is my dad's office. Nothing of yours is in here.
好吧 那我现在就离开 好吗?
Okay. Then I'm just gonna go, okay?
不 求求你
No, please.
别走
Don't go.
那你把刀放下
Then put the knife down.
你不会伤害我?
You won't hurt me?
不 我不会的
No, I won't hurt you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
奶奶的衣服现在也没用了
Grandma's clothes aren't any good to us anymore.
我打算把它们放到市中心那些旧衣桶之类的东西里
Probably just bring them to a clothing bin or something downtown.
你觉得谁会拿走它们?
Who do you think's gonna pick them up?
该死 是查克
Damn it, it's Chuck.
如果你知道怎样对你最好 那就留在这里
You'll stay here if you know what's good for you.
帕特 我们有伴了!
Pat? We have company!
是啊 当然了
Yeah. Sure.
我们只想和罗尼说句话
We just want a word with Ronnie.
听着 查克 如果我是你的话
Listen, Chuck,if I were you,
就会在发生让我们后悔的事情之前
I'd get back in that car before something happens
赶紧回到车里去
that both of us regret.
你弟弟是个神经病 帕特
Your brother's a psychopath, Pat.
他砍掉了马歇尔夫人的手指 就为了取下她的戒指
He cut off Mrs. Marshall's finger just to get a ring.
你亲眼看见的?
And you saw him do this?
我们有目击证人说看到他进那间房♥子了
Well, we have witnesses, says he went inside the house.
没错
That's right.
仍然没法证明是他做的
That still doesn't prove he did anything.
得了吧 帕特 我们都知道他做了
Oh, come on, Pat. You and I both know he did it.
你知道的 你弟弟就是一个变♥态♥...
You know what, your brother is one sick...
嘿!
Hey!
退后!
Stay back!
你以为你是什么人 大摇大摆的跑到这来
Who do you think you are,coming here like this?
为了活下来你也可以连你妈妈的命都不顾
You'd walk over your own dead mother's body to get ahead.
所以不准你这样说我弟弟
So don't you talk to me about my brother.
你这一生从未付出努力去得到什么
You never worked for a damn thing in your life.
你们家也许坐拥半个美湖镇
Your family may own half of Pretty Lake,
但是这里不归你所有
you don't own this piece of it.
所以别再想着能玩弄法律了 赶紧滚出去
So stop taking the law into your own hands and get the hell out of here.
当然了 除非你想付出代价
Unless, of course, you wanna pay the price.
我不代表镇上的法则 我也不会假装自己是
I'm not the law. I never pretended to be.
但他所做的事情是不对的 而你也知道这一点
But it's not right what he did and you know it.
像你这样的富人
You wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong
根本不知道什么是对是错
if it sat on your rich face.
这个嘛 那也比乡巴佬好
Well, beats being a redneck.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你就这么让他走了?
You gonna let him get away with that?
你是不是切了她的手指然后偷走戒指了?
Did you cut off her finger and steal that ring?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
你在找什么呢?
What are you looking for?
保险箱的密♥码♥
The combination for the safe.
你不可能找到的
You're never gonna find it.
- 你知道密♥码♥? - 或许吧
- You know the combination? - Maybe.
行了 奈特 我感觉不太舒服
Come on, Nate, I'm not feeling so great.
如果你知道密♥码♥ 就告诉我吧
If you know the combination, just give it to me.
为什么要告诉你?
Why should I?
你♥爸♥爸和我做了个交易
Your father and I made a deal.
在交易完成之前他就死了
He died before he could keep his end of it.
保险箱里有一个写着我名字的信封
There's an envelope with my name on it in the safe.
我只想要那个
That's all I want.
你说得对 确实有uf8f5
You were right. There...
喔 不
Oh, no.
如果你们要收集尸体 能帮我一下吗
If you guys are collecting bodies, I could use some help.
隔离几乎就要结束了
The quarantine's almost over.
至少在脸书上大家都是这么说的
At least that's what everybody's saying on Facebook.
而且那些去过围栏边的小孩们也说
And the kids that have actually been to the fence
看守的士兵也变少了
say there's less soldiers guarding it.
怎么了...发生什么事了?
What... What happened?
我在做汉堡和薯条
I was making a burger and fries.
好了 阿曼达...
Okay. Amanda...
你不能做饭 知道吗?我已经跟你说过了
you can't cook anything, okay? I told you that already.
我以为如果我做了汉堡和薯条 拉娜就会回家了
I thought if I made fries and a burger,Lana would come home.
那是她最喜欢吃的了
They are her favorite!
听着 这样是没用的 明白吗?
Look, it doesn't work like that, okay?
拉娜不会因为肚子饿就回家
Lana's not coming home because she's hungry.
也许她会呢
She might.
你好?
Hello?
你好 你没事吧?
Hello, you okay?
拉娜...
Lana...
今天是你的幸运日
It's your lucky day.
千年等一回啊
First one in a long time.
我改变主意了 我看了你的档案
I had a change of heart.I looked at your file.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许我一直以来都看错你了
Maybe I had you pegged wrong all along.
也许你没那么坏
Maybe you're not so bad.
给我来个好事成双吧
One good turn deserves another.
同志们 我真不觉得我能帮到你们
Guys, I really don't think I'm gonna be able to help you.
- 我都不看CSI(犯罪现场调查) - 你是我们认识的人里最聪明的了
- I don't even watch CSI. - You're the smartest guy we know.
- 你们找到她的时候就是这样的? - 是啊 我没碰过她
- You just found her like this? - Yeah. I didn't move her.
亚当 你来看一下
Adam, take a look.
好吧 我说不好
Okay. I don't know.
我们都知道这看起来就是她吞枪自杀了
You know as well as I do that it looks like she shot herself.
但是为什么?她为什么要这么做?
But why? Why?
- 等等 - 怎么了?
- Wait.- What?
这可能是证据
That could be evidence.
对 说得对 对不起
Right, right. Sorry.
喔 嘿 看这个
Whoa. Hey, look at this.
有脚印 应该只有她的才对 对吧?
The footprints. There should just be hers, right?
呃 可能有人在我们之前就找到了她呢
Well, maybe someone found her before we did.
但你看 有些土都被掀起来了
Look at them though, they've torn up the ground a bit.
好像有过挣扎的痕迹似的
Like there was a struggle.
你觉得有人杀了她?
You think someone did this to her?
我不知道 有些事不大对劲
I don't know. Some things don't add up.
也可能我就是在胡言乱语
Maybe I don't have any idea what I'm talking about.
我不想在隔离结束前都把她留在这
I don't wanna leave her here until the quarantine's lifted.
但如果这是犯罪现场 我们就不能挪动她
But if it's a crime scene, we can't just move her.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
这些到时候可能会对调查有所帮助
This might help investigators when the time comes.
我们得把枪拿走
And we'll hold on to the gun.
好了
All right.
查克 你不用自己做这些的
Chuck, you don't have to do that yourself.
不 我来就行
No, I got it.
我很庆幸我们能在这里这么做 他们属于这里
I'm glad we're doing this here.This is where they belong.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表