剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
Hmm.
我不想再干下去了
I don't want to do this anymore.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
很显然 不是吗?
It's obvious, isn't it?
我不是个领导者
I'm not a leader.
我♥干♥什么就会搞砸什么
Everything I do, I screw up.
我差点杀了你的弟弟 还有帕特
I almost got your brother killed, and Pat.
如果我听从了戈德的话 那么...
And if I had listened to Gord, then...
凯文还会活着
Kevin would still be alive.
你知道吗 甚至还有文斯
You know, maybe even Vince.
每件事儿都被我搞砸了
Everything's going to shit.
很明显 我就是造成问题的一个因素
And it's pretty clear that I'm part of the problem.
你知道吗 我以前会想就因为我父亲
You know, I used to think that just because my father...
拥有大半个城镇所以...
owned so much of this town that...
所以我应该成为掌管这个城镇的人
that I should be the one to take charge.
而现在...
And now...
怎么了?
What is it?
阿曼达出事儿了
It's Amanda.
你好
Hello.
有什么能帮到你的?
Can I help you?
很抱歉这么晚打扰你
I apologize for the late hour,
但是你这儿有一些属于我的东西
but you have something that belongs to me.
你在说什么? 擦药的油?
What are you talking about? The liniment oil?
我不是指的那个
I'm not here for the oil.
我来找我的妻子...汉娜
I'm here for my wife... Hanna.
别哭 乖乖的
No, it's okay.
让那个婴儿闭嘴!
Shut that baby up!
罗尼 你要干什么?
Ronnie, what are you doing?
我忍♥不了了!
I can't take this!
让他闭嘴!
Shut it up!
你这么大吼大叫 婴儿是不会停止啼哭的 好吗?
He's not gonna calm down if you're yelling, okay?
不 你在骗我 都是骗人的把戏
No, you're tricking me. It's a trick.
闭嘴!
Shut it up!
什么骗人的把戏罗尼?
What's a trick, Ronnie?
罗尼 你要信任我
Ronnie, you have to trust me.
不 你拿铁铲打了我!
No, you hit me with a shovel!
我很抱歉 好吗?
I'm sorry, okay?
别道歉
Don't apologize.
我是怎么了? 我都干了什么?
What's wrong with me? Why did I do it?
把刀给我好吗?
Just give me the knife, okay?
不 不
No. No.
罗尼 不
Ronnie, no.
我做了这么多蠢事情
I've done such awful things.
罗尼 不要!
Ronnie, don't!
你自己说过 妈妈爸爸为我感到羞耻
You said yourself, Mom and Dad would be ashamed of me.
是吗?
Right?
我没有
I'm not.
你一直在努力改正
You're trying to make it right.
这总能代表点什么
That has to count for something.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事儿
It's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
阿曼达 我对不起你
Amanda, I'm so sorry.
亚当
Adam.
我就想问你几个问题
I just want to ask you a few questions.
你对亚特·凯利了解多少?
What do you know about Art Carey?
我在他身上发现一个罐子
I found a canister on his body.
我猜想这跟那些死亡有密切关联
I think it might be involved in the deaths.
无论是什么...
Whatever this is...
我都觉得不是自然的
I don't think it's natural.
我认为是他做的
I think he made it.
你是个聪明的孩子
You're a smart kid.
你和别人讲过这个吗?
Did you tell anyone else about this?
没有
No.
但如果我们告诉了别人 或许
But if we do, it may point
会引导着人们走向找到解药的正确方向
people in the right direction for a cure.
我们可以曝光凯利的所作所为
We can expose what Carey was doing.
那我为什么要这么做呢?
And why would I want to do that?
我和他是一边儿的
I'm on his side.
求你
Please.
亚当
Adam.
爸爸
Dad.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表