剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
你知道的
You know.
每天都想知道
Every day.
你呢?
You?
我一直追问自己...
I keep asking myself...
是病毒引起的吗
was it 'cause of the virus...
或者病毒只是个借口
or was the virus just an excuse?
你不是想要去做同样的事 对吧 戈德
You're not thinking of doing the same thing, are you, Gord?
不是
No.
我不能那样对你
I couldn't do that to you.
那开车送我进城吧
Then drive me into town.
好
Okay.
是克里克一家
It was the Creekers.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你知道 怎么知道的
You do? How?
跟我来
Come here.
你还有隧♥道♥的地理坐标吗
Do you still have the geo coordinates to the tunnel?
- 有 - 离这不到十分钟的路程
- Yes. - We're less than ten minutes away.
那我们会把你送出去
Then we'll get you out.
那你呢
What about you?
我没关系
Doesn't matter.
不 有关系
Yes, it does.
- 你不走我也不走
- I'm not leaving without you.
听着
Listen...
那个隧♥道♥ 是个旧的公共设施通道
the tunnel, it's an old utility corridor.
应该是个军用基地
Supposed to be a military base.
爸爸... 告诉我你是免疫
Dad... tell me you're immune.
隧♥道♥已经完工
The tunnel was finished,
基地被废弃 所以任何地图都没有标示
the site was scrapped, so it's not on any maps.
别再说那个隧♥道♥了
Stop talking about the tunnel.
- 告诉我你有治愈的办法 - 没有解药的
- Tell me you have the cure. - There is no cure.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我就是研究这个的
Because I worked on it.
- - 趴下 趴下
- - Get down. Get down.
你没有权利为此打包票
You had no right to guarantee that.
帕特在哪
Where's Pat?
你看 他都告诉我了 怎么样 你也说出来吧
Look, he gave me his word, okay? Will you do the same?
对一个克里克家族的人来说 那没什么
For a Creeker, that means nothing.
是 但他到这儿来了
Yeah, but he came here
他是自愿来的 想要让事情回归正轨
on his own and he wants to make this right.
他们到早了
They're early.
他们在这里干什么
What are they doing here?
政♥府♥派他们来的
The government sent them.
但这些军人们不知道的是
But what the soldiers don't know
他们是被派来消灭所有美湖镇居民的
is that they've been sent to exterminate everyone in Pretty Lake.
军方以为是注射可以挽救孩子们
The troops think that the injections are saving the kids,
但是政♥府♥骗了他们
but the government lied to them.
军人们 戴着防毒面具
The soldiers, they wear these masks...
但那东西根本不能抵挡病毒
but there's no protection against the virus.
他们最终也会丧命 只是个时间问题
It's only ever a matter of time before even they'll be dead.
你现在就得离开 还有时间
You have to leave, now, while there's still time.
他们不能就那样把我们杀了
They can't just kill us.
不 他们能
Yes, they can.
我们得去警告居民们
We have to warn people.
不 没时间了 亚当 你明白吗
No, there's no time, Adam. You understand?
你别无选择
You have no choice.
那你呢
What about you?
对我来说已经太晚了
It's too late for me already.
- 我不会就这样把你留在这里 - 不
- I won't just leave you here. - No.
我跨进美湖镇的那一刻 我知道 我已经死了
The moment I stepped into Pretty Lake, I knew I was dead.
我回来是为了你
I came back for you,
如果你现在不走 我的死就...
and if you don't leave now, my death...
毫无意义了
will be for nothing.
快走吧
Just go.
- - 我不能 我...
- - I can't, I...
- 我必须要去警告... - 没时间了 亚当
- I have to warn... - There's no time, Adam.
我爱你
I love you.
- 但我必须帮帮威力
- But I have to help Wiley. -
爸爸
Dad.
这儿没看见车 你认为帕特会在里面吗
There are no cars parked here. You think Pat might be inside?
我们没有别的备选可能 知道吗 我们已经找过其他所有地方了
We're running out of options, okay? We searched everywhere else.
慢点儿
Slowly.
帕特在哪里
Where's Pat?
罗尼 放下枪
Ronnie, put the gun down.
听到了吧 其他人也都把枪放下
Okay? That goes for the rest of you guys.
嗨 我们可不受你的指挥
Hey, we're not taking orders from you.
听着 我们是来找帕特的 好吗 我们不会为难其他人
Look, we just want Pat, okay? Nobody needs to get hurt.
好 我同意 但帕特承认他杀了阿曼达
Yeah, I agree, but Pat admitted that he killed Amanda,
- 他想把这件事做个了结 - 这是屁话
- and he wants this to end. - That's bullshit.
我们有个办法可以一劳永逸解决所有问题
We have a way to settle this once and for all.
他们在教堂里等我们
They're waiting for us at the church.
你还没告诉我你的方案
I still haven't heard your proposal.
我不想再东奔西逃了
I'm not gonna run anymore.
我来到美湖镇 这事就算了结了
I came into town so this ends.
你想要还你妹妹一个公正
You want justice for your sister,
那我就给你公正
and I'm offering justice.
包括偿命吗
Even death?
是的 但有个条件
Yes, on one condition.
帕特 别这样做 好吗
Pat, don't do this, okay?
那不是你的错 你不必为此去死
It wasn't your fault. You don't need to die for this.
罗尼... 我不想再有人受伤害
Ronnie... I don't want any more people getting hurt.
冤冤相报必须要结束了
The retaliation has to end.
如果查克对我们中的哪位做了相同的事
Do you think if Chuck had done this to one of ours,
你认为我们的反应会有什么不同吗
we'd be acting any differently?
不会 我们会想要血债血还
No, we'd want blood.
我能理解
I get that.
而且我愿意承担任何后果
And I'm willing to suffer the consequences.
我要你和查克给我承诺
I need promises from you and Chuck...
无论如何 这件事到我为止
that this ends with me, no matter what.
查克
Chuck?
不论我作什么决定
Whatever I decide?
是
Yeah.
- 嗨 梅尔 - 嗯
- Hey, Mel? - Yeah?
你是怎么维持食物供给
How is your food supply holding up?
呃 其实我们已经断粮了
Uh, we're running out.
好 我可以去别的房♥子找找看 也许我能找到点儿吃的
Okay, I can check some houses. Maybe I can scrounge something up.
看起来不用了
Looks like you won't have to.
嗨
Hey.
我在酒吧里找到这些
Found these at the bar.
谢谢
Thanks.
那地方还有些
There's more where that came from.
- 戈德 看看这个
- Gord, look at this.
这是什么情况
What's going on?
萨曼莎是怎么想的
What was Samantha thinking?
没人要求她给任何人送吃的
She wasn't supposed to send for everybody.
弗兰妮 照看孩子们
Franny, watch the kids.
大家都知道这是个公平而正义的惩罚
Everybody knows that this is a fair and just punishment.
查克 你不会想要这样做
Chuck, you don't want to do this.
帕特 别这么干 求你
Pat, don't do this, please,
好吗 我们会找到办法解决这件事
okay? We can fight our way out of this.
没有无人受伤害的万全之策
Not without getting hurt.
罗尼 你承诺过的 你和我说过的
Ronnie, you made a promise. I have your word.
我必须要这样做
This has to be done.
在我扣扳机前你还有什么要说的
Anything else you want to say before I pull the trigger?
没了 我的话都说完了
No, I'm done talking.
查克 住手 你这样做是错的
Chuck, stop. This is wrong.
- 威力 让开 - 不
- Wiley, get out of the way. - No.
当时我也在场
I was there, too.
如果你要打死他 那你先把我打死吧
If you shoot him, then you're gonna shoot me first.
她在说谎 我那时是一个人的
She's lying. I was by myself.
威力 这儿没你的事
Wiley, this isn't your fight.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表