剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
我以前在哪见过你吗?
Where have I met you before?
查克 上学期我们一起上过化学 英语 代数课
Chuck, we had Chemistry, English,and Algebra together last semester.
我是萨曼塔
It's Samantha.
对对对 我很抱歉 你只是...看上去不太一样
Right, I'm sorry. You just... you look a little different.
看上去...怎么不一样?
Look... How?
嗯 我的意思是 那个...
Well, I mean, it's...
没错 我是不记得你 对...对不起
Yeah, I don't remember you.I'm... I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
不同的朋友圈 我猜
Different social circles, I guess.
以前的规矩不就是这样吗?
Wasn't there that rule in the old world
运动员只能跟啦啦队长说话
that the jocks could only talk to the cheerleaders?
你说得对 我倒是忘了
Right.Yeah, I forgot about that.
那现在的新世界又有什么规矩呢?
And what about in the new world?
我看我们像是每天都在制订一条新规矩
I guess we seem to be making the rules up one day at a time.
好了 查克 回见
All right, later, Chuck.
你以为自己在干什么?
What do you think you're doing?
- 抱歉 你说什么? - 我父亲拥有这间酒吧
- Excuse me? - My father owns this bar.
于是严格来说 现在我是酒吧的老板
So technically, I own it now.
所以你到底凭什么觉得你可以就这样子闯进门来并自行决定让酒吧开张?
So what the hell makes you think you can just come in here and open it?
不好意思 他们告诉我酒吧主人去世了
I'm sorry, guys told me whoever owned it died.
说清楚 具体是谁告诉你的?
Who exactly told you that?
听着 是我的错
Listen, my mistake.
我这就拿走我的啤酒 把它放回卡车上
I'll just take my beer,I'll put it back in the truck
之后我就不会再碍着你了
and I'll be out of your way.
等等!
Wait
也许我们可以一起找出解决之道
Maybe we can work something out.
就差一点儿就撞上了!
That was a close one!
但我们就是一直都没撞车!
They've all been close ones!
这是我们干过的最酷的事了
This is the coolest thing we've ever done.
- 踩刹车 踩刹车!
- Brake, brake!
你能不能...
Can you...
不要再这么玩了
please just stop?
再把那些东西都捡起来! 谢谢
And pick those up!Thank you.
嗨 小家伙们
Hi, guys.
你们能不能暂停一会儿到那边去待五分钟?
Can you maybe just go take a time out over there for five minutes?
嘿 亲爱的 嗨
Hey, sweetie, hi.
小婴儿去哪儿了?
Where's the baby?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
嗯 你可以到那儿去排队吗? 好吗?
Um, can you go line up?Yeah?
真棒 谢谢你 小宝贝
Okay, thank you, honey.
喔我的老天爷
Oh, God.
嗨
Hi.
那些来帮你忙的人呢?
Where's all your help?
他们总是玩失踪
They just keep disappearing.
- 威力也是? - 呃...
- Even Wiley? - Uh...
我和她昨晚闹了场别扭...
her and I got into a fight last night...
然后她带着孩子离开了
and she took off with the baby,
其实我有在想 她现在应该已经回来了才对
and I kind of thought she'd be back by now.
我说 你到屋外去待一阵子怎么样?
Listen, why don't you get out of here for a bit?
去看看你能不能找到她 反正你看上去也像是需要歇一歇的样子了
See if you can find her. Looks like you can use a break
而我确信自己能照顾好这里的孩子们
and I'm pretty sure I can handle this myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
我把便便拉到裤子上了 真的
I pooped my pants. I did.
呃
Ugh.
两个笨蛋
Idiots.
行了 先追上再说
Come on.
嘿! 停下!
Hey! Stop!
跑是没什么用的!
No point in running!
给我回来!你们死定了!
Get back here!You guys are dead!
帕特
Pat.
罗尼有不在场证明
Ronnie has an alibi.
我不是在说罗尼
I'm not talking about Ronnie.
看着眼熟?
Look familiar?
不完全是
Not really.
这是帕特的棒球帽
This is Pat's baseball hat.
应该是吧 所以呢?
Suppose it is. And?
这就证明帕特当时在案发现场
This puts Pat at the crime scene.
那么 基于一顶曾被大批量生产的棒球帽 你的意思是...
So, based on a mass-produced baseball hat,you're saying that...
帕特杀了拉娜?
Pat killed Lana?
戈德 这样想吧 我能证明这是帕特的帽子吗?
Gord, think about it this way.Can I prove this is Pat's hat?
不能
No.
但这能使他产生合理的作案嫌疑吗?
But does it reasonably put him under suspicion?
不能
No.
因为据你所知 拉娜喜欢那顶帽子而罗尼又为她偷了帽子
For all you know, Lana liked the hat and Ronnie stole it for her.
听说过奥卡姆剃刀定律(“如无必要,勿增实体”,即简单有效原理)吗?
Ever hear of Occam's razor?
最简单的答案最可能是正确的那个
The simplest answer is most likely the right one.
没听说过 而那也无疑证明不了任何事
No, and that certainly doesn't prove anything.
- 不过它至少足以... - 干什么?
- But it's at least enough to... - To what?
我们没有法庭 亚当
We don't have a court of law, Adam.
我们甚至没有电 现在...
We don't even have electricity, now...
见鬼 你是这个地方最聪明的人
Damn it, you're the smartest guy around here,
可你却忙于调查一个死去的女孩
but you're working for a dead girl.
不如你开始为活着的人做点事吧 怎么样?
How about you start working for the people left living?
戈德 如果她是被谋杀的 那么凶手仍然逍遥法外
Gord, if she was murdered, then the murderer is still at large,
而我们和杀人犯一起被困在这里
and we're trapped in here with him.
我认为这个理由就足够正当了
I think that's reason enough.
你们究竟在想些什么?
What the hell were you guys thinking?
你们还活着就已经很幸运了
You're lucky you're still alive.
在飙车的某个时刻 我曾以为我们就要死了
For a second there, I thought we were going to die.
飙车简直酷毙了!
That was awesome!
我不知道当查克听说这件事以后 你的这点炫酷还会剩下多少
I don't know how awesome you're gonna think it is when Chuck hears about this.
随便吧 你们这些家伙以为你们是 像是警♥察♥还是别的什么人?
Whatever. You guys think you're, like, the police or something?
接着说啊 硬汉
Keep talking, tough guy.
威力?
Wiley?
威力?
Wiley?
不 我供应所有的啤酒 我们按75比25分红
No, I'm supplying all the beer.We split the profits 75-25.
我的酒吧 我的酒桶龙头 利润对半分
My bar, my taps.50-50.
我只是觉得 是我的啤酒一肩挑起了酒吧营业的重担
Well, I think my beer is doing all the heavy lifting.
对半开 否则免谈
50-50 or no deal.
好吧 暂且先这么定着
Sure... for now.
暂时?
For now?
我觉得 要是这一套真都行得通的话 我们再来重新谈判也不错
Seems to me we'd have fun renegotiating if, you know, this all works out.
好吧 就算我同意了
Well, I can drink to that.
孩子们在哪?
Where are the kids?
在教堂里 和西蒙兹女士在一起
They're in the church with Ms. Symonds.
嗯 你没见过威力 对吗?
Uh, you haven't seen Wiley, have you?
没见过 一切都还好吧?
No, everything all right?
是的 我想是这样 不过...
Yeah, I think so, but...
从昨天起就没人见过她 我有些担心
nobody's seen her since yesterday, and I was worried.
- 可能她和亚当在一起? - 不 没有
- Maybe she's with Adam? - No, no.
我今天早些时候还和他待在一起 他半个字也没提
I was with him earlier today. He didn't mention anything.
婴儿在哪?
Where's the baby?
这就是重点了 她带着孩子一起走了
That's the thing, is that she took him with her.
对于她可能去的那些地方 你有什么想法吗?
Any idea where she might've gone?
- 没有 也许她在我叔叔家呢 - 好吧
- No, not really. Maybe my uncle's place. - Okay.
我和弗兰妮会过去那里一趟
Franny and I will head out there.
- 我们会去看看的 - 你们真的会去看看?
- We'll take a look. - You'd do that?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
这对我来说意义非凡
That means a lot.
不 这太疯狂了
Nah, it's insane.
你想想看 这是唯一说得通的事情
Well, think about it.It's the only thing that makes sense.
不 你们说服不了我
No, you're not gonna convince me
这甚至可能全都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的大作 罗尼
it's even possible that all this was the work of terrorists, Ronnie.
好吧
Okay.
但是如果我成功说服你了 你会喝掉啤酒吗?
But if I do, will you drink a beer?
好的
Fine.
你会输的
You're gonna lose.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表