剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
我们知道有人逃脱只是个时间问题
and we feel it's only a matter of time before someone escapes.
我们
"We"?
你什么意思 我们
What do you mean, "We"?
我合成病原体的时候
I synthesized the pathogen
用的粘合剂是一小段基因组来自于我自己的...
by splicing a viral genome with my own...
我自己的DNA
my DNA.
这就是为什么你会免疫 因为它早就是你的一部分了
And that's why you're immune. Because it's already a part of you.
也是我的一部分
It's a part of me.
只有我们两个
And we're the only two
能离开这而不会感染别人
that can leave here without infecting others.
在这的每个人都是携带者
Everyone else here is a carrier.
梅利莎 我们得做点什么
Melissa, we have to do something.
威力 你怎么能确定亚当是对的
Wiley, how can you even be sure that Adam's right?
我信任他 他说的有道理 好了吧
I trust him. It makes sense, okay?
求你 放我们走
Please! Let us go!
消毒程序会杀了我们
The decontaminations are gonna kill us!
求你 你在送我们去死 放我们走
Please, you're sending us to our deaths! Let us go!
威力 别叫了 你会惹毛他们的
Wiley, stop it. You're gonna piss them off.
闭嘴 我们离监狱不到一分钟路程了
Just shut up! We're less than a minute from the prison.
克雷格 出什么事了
Craig, what's wrong?
克雷格 克雷格
Craig! Craig!
你在撒谎
You're lying.
为什么我要相信你 你说的没有一句是真的
Why should I believe you? Nothing you've said is true.
如果我们是唯一的免疫者 为什么他们还不死
If you and I are the only ones immune, why aren't they dead then?
他们会死 当他们22岁的时候
They will be, when they turn 22.
因为它嵌入了他们的生物钟里
Because it's tapped into their biological clocks.
这没道理啊
This doesn't make sense.
为什么设计这种病毒 到底是为了什么
Why design a virus like this? What for?
项目是用来控制人口增长的...他们害怕了
The projections on population growth... they're terrifying.
我们开始只是想找到个解决方案的
And it was in our best interest to look for a solution.
只是想人口控制
This is about population control.
你知道我们过了
You know we're past the
温室气体排放的临界点吗
tipping point in greenhouse gas emissions?
食物 饮用水
Food? Water?
你认为我们在所有资源耗尽之前还有多少时间
How long do you think we have before those resources run out?
这不是科幻小说 亚当
This is not science fiction, Adam.
地球已经无法支持下去了
This planet cannot be sustained.
病毒是被设计出来降低人口的
The virus was engineered to thin the population.
选择性去除弱者和老人让我们有机会
To cull the weak and the elderly to give the rest of us a chance.
有机会生存下去
A chance at survival.
但它工作的太好了
But it worked too well.
你只需要入侵一个宿主细胞
All it needs is to penetrate one host cell,
然后它会入侵式的复♥制♥
and it will replicate aggressively.
它一旦开始就没法停下来
And you cannot stop it once it's begun.
所以这是个实验
So this was a test.
什么
What?
- 在无辜的人身上做实验 - 不 当然不是
- This was a test on innocent people. - No, of course not.
我们甚至都没在老鼠上实验
We didn't even try it on mice.
瞧...
Look...
曾有个科学家 他...呃...
there was a scientist, who, uh...
亚特 凯利
Art Carey?
是的
Yes.
他和我从来没看对方顺眼过 当他叛变的时候
Art and I never did see eye to eye. And when he went rogue...
我知道我有危险 所以我消失了
I knew I was in danger, so I disappeared.
我想着会给我点时间
I thought that would buy
保护好我 让我找到他
me some protection until I could find him.
我想他会保护你免于受到伤害
I thought that it would save you from getting hurt.
但...我错了
And... I was wrong.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
我回来去救你出去
I came back to get you out.
去清理这堆麻烦
To clean up this mess.
通过杀掉每个人
To murder everyone.
不 不 我们在病毒扩散之前阻止它
No, no. We've gotta stop the virus before it spreads.
唯一的办法是杀掉所有的携带者
And the only way to do that is to kill all the carriers.
你预见到了 是吧 亚当
You see that, don't you, Adam?
做这个是人道的
That is the humane thing to do.
- 有头绪我们在哪吗 - 没有
- Any clue where we are? - No.
- 我听到什么吗 -没 你呢
- You hear something? - No, you?
让我们继续走吧 看看能不能到屋顶
Let's keep going up, see if we can get to the roof.
好的
Okay.
我听见他们了 他们就在这下面
I hear them. They're down there!
站住 不要动
Stop! Do not move!
走 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go!
该死 我没子弹了
Shit. I'm out.
我们怎么办
Well, what are we gonna do?
- 我们应该回去 我们走 行动
- We should go back. - Let's go. Go!
举起手来 否则我就开枪了
Hands up! Or I'll shoot!
枪放到地上 快点
Guns on the ground, now!
就在这
Right here.
请坐
Have a seat.
亚当
Adam.
你离开控制台 我会救你的
You step away from the controls, I will save you.
我不能让你杀掉所有人
I can't let you kill everyone.
我不能 一定有别的办法
I can't. There has to be another way.
我告诉了你所有内情 亚当 你知道没有别的办法了
I've told you everything, Adam. You know that there isn't.
- 得了 我不 - 嘿 嘿 停下 停下 否则我就开枪了
- Come on, I'm not... - Hey, hey. Stop. Stop, or I'll shoot.
我认真的
I mean it.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
因为你知道我是对的
'Cause you understand that I'm right.
至少你能救你自己
That at least you can save yourself.
- 至少... - 站住 否则我开枪了
- At least... - Stop, or I'll shoot!
好了 你和我都知道你不会开枪打我的
Okay, you and I both know that you're not gonna shoot me.
我们没时间浪费了 亚当
We don't have time for this, Adam.
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side!
我需要阻止这一切
I need to stop this.
相信我 求你了
Trust me! Please!
现在 我们的人没法
Now, our operatives can't
抵抗病毒太久 即使他们有防护服
resist the virus much longer, even with the suits.
你要相信我 亚当
You have to trust me, Adam.
- 住手 住手 我说过住手 - 不 亚当
- Stop. Stop. I said stop! - No! Adam!
我爱你
I love you.
我知道你会做正确的事
And I know you're gonna do the right thing.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
像是羔羊遇见屠夫
Like lambs to the slaughter.
行动 行动
Go, go!
停下 我们找到他们了
Stop! We got 'em.
我没子弹了
I'm out.
- 我们死定了 - 好像是
- We're screwed. - Seems like it.
瞧 最重要的是你要知道
Look, it's important for you to know...
你妹妹的死是个意外
your sister's death was an accident.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
是的 我相信
Yeah, I do.
很好
Good.
呆在这
Stay here.
- 注意
- Attention.
控制室被入侵
The control room has been compromised.
- 任务取消了
- Mission has been aborted
所有军队人员立即撤离监狱
All military personnel must evacuate the prison immediately.
我重复一遍 立即撤离监狱
I repeat, evacuate the prison immediately.
梅利莎 梅利莎 醒醒 快点
Melissa? Melissa, wake up, come on.
不 快点 醒醒
No, come on, wake up!
梅利莎
Melissa.
梅利莎 快点
Melissa, come on!
-你认为是个陷阱 - 不
- You think it's a trap? - No.
他们死于病毒 我要找到弗兰妮
They're dead from the virus. I need to find Franny.
在这边
It's this way.
发生什么了
What happened?
你哥哥救了我一命
Your brother saved my life.
弗兰妮
Franny!
弗兰妮
Franny?
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表