剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
在他们约好见面的地方被谋杀
Murdered at the same place they were supposed to meet.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I believe you?
因为我们有证据
'Cause we have proof.
在拉娜的手♥机♥上有 可能在罗尼的手♥机♥上也有
It's on Lana's phone and probably on Ronnie's, too.
现在 我们只是要把罗尼带走
Right now, we're just looking to bring Ronnie in
这样他就不能伤害其他人了
so he can't hurt anyone else.
你怎么说 伙计?
What do you say, buddy?
你知道 我要不是觉得这样做合理我是不会出现在这的
You know, I wouldn't be out here unless I thought this was the right call.
我们给他五秒钟时间 否则就用我的方式解决
We give him five seconds or we do it my way.
五
Five,
四 三...
four, three...
- 这是个陷阱!
- It's a trap!
趴下! 趴下!
Get down! Get down!
查克 停手吧!
Chuck, call this off!
我们离开这里!
Let's get out of here!
让我们带你去医生那里包扎吧
Let's get you to the pharmacy to fix you up.
我没事
I'm fine.
子弹只是擦伤我了
The bullet just grazed me.
你去看看你的兄弟们 把枪放一边
You go deal with your boys, put the guns away,
确保他们不会做任何蠢事
and make sure they don't do anything stupid.
戈德 你在流血 知道吗 看起来很糟糕
Gord, you're bleeding, okay. It looks bad.
没事 看看你能不能找出他妈的怎么会做什么都行不通
It's not. And see if you can find out why the hell nothing's working.
那是我们目前最大的问题
That's our biggest problem right now.
好的
All right.
你可能杀了人 你这个白♥痴♥
You could have killed someone, you idiot!
你不必开枪 我已经控制了场面
You didn't have to fire on them. I had it under control.
是 看起来确实是那样
Yeah, it sure looked that way.
你总是对一切都自有安排 不是吗 罗尼?
You always have an answer for everything, don't you, Ronnie?
就好像要是你不惹事我们麻烦就还不够一样
As if we don't have enough trouble without you stirring up more?
现在不是时候 特蕾西
Not now, Tracey.
- 把你手♥机♥给我看下 - 为什么?
- Show me your phone. - Why?
自从大停电所有手♥机♥都不能用了
None of the phones work ever since all the power went out.
你还能用手♥机♥收短♥信♥ 所以我想看看
You've still got your texts on your phone and I wanna see them.
我是你哥哥
I'm your brother.
你打算听查克的不听我的了?
You're gonna take Chuck's word over mine?
你没有否认
You haven't denied it.
那你问吧
Then ask me.
戈德?
Gord?
戈德
Gord.
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
查克告诉我你在这里而且你很好
Chuck told me you were here and that you were fine.
显然 你并不好 你需要我做点什么?
Clearly, you're not. What do you need me to do to help?
无意冒犯 梅尔...
No offense, Mel...
可是你连孩子都没生过
but you couldn't even deliver a baby.
你在这儿也帮不上什么忙
You're not gonna be much help here.
少废话 我会缝纫
Shut up. I can sew.
好吧
Okay.
帮我把衬衫脱了
Help me with my shirt.
克里克一家放火烧了超♥市♥
The Creekers set fire to the supermarket.
你难道认为过了今晚他们不会再尝试其他了吗?
You don't think after tonight, they won't try anything else?
凯文和我会去巡查皮卡看看有什么可疑
Kevin and I will patrol in the pick-up and look for anything suspicious.
外面冻死了 查克
It's freezing out, Chuck.
就待在车里 维持温度
Just stay in the car. Keep the heat on.
我们会轮班的
We'll take shifts.
如果你看到或听到什么 就给我发短♥信♥
Just text me if you hear or see anything.
万一你没注意到 就都没用了
In case you haven't noticed, nothing works.
妈的
Shit.
没错
Right.
嗨
Hey.
在电力恢复运转之前 可以用电台
These radios should work until they get the power up and running.
- 一号♥测试 二号♥测试
- Check one, check two.
我知道移♥动♥信♥号♥♥塔没用了 但为什么电台也不运转了呢?
I know the cell towers are out, but why aren't the radios working?
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
他们为了某种原因切断电力和通讯
they cut off the power and communications for a reason.
他们是要恐吓我们 让我们闭嘴
They're trying to scare us. Shut us up.
听着 阴谋论先生
Listen, Mr. Conspiracy Theory,
要是他们只是不知道这是什么呢?
what if they really still just don't know what it is?
但是 这个时候 如果电力不通
But, in the meantime, if the power stays out,
那就是采取行动的最好时机
this is really the best time to do it.
行动?
It?
是 逃跑
Yeah, escape.
我试过一次挨了枪子
I've already been shot once trying.
相信我 他们不会让任何人出去的
Trust me, they're not letting anyone out.
去过边界的孩子们说
Kids who've gone to the perimeter say
自从围栏带电 守卫比原来少了好多
there are way less guards around ever since they electrified the fence.
如果一直没电 没移♥动♥信♥号♥♥ 通讯中断
If the power stays out, no cell service, no communication...
也许我们会有机会
maybe we have a chance.
谁知道电力会中断到什么时候?
Who knows how long the power's gonna be out?
亚当 你自己说过 我们可能会被困在这好多年
Adam, you said yourself, we could be stuck here for years.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
你准备好了我就准备好了
Ready when you are.
你很幸运子弹只是穿擦过
You're lucky the bullet went right through.
罗尼走了
Ronnie's gone.
他走了?
He left?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 他去哪儿了?
Son of a bitch. Where'd he go?
他给拉娜发过简讯后 还发过另一条
There was another text, after he texted Lana.
谁?
Who?
罗尼肯定知道怎么找她
Ronnie sure knows how to pick 'em.
史戴丝 别喊
Stacey, don't.
你在这里干什么? 这是查克家 你个白♥痴♥
What are you doing here? This is Chuck's house, you idiot.
如果你走过那道门 我就要喊 "强♥奸♥"
If he walks through that door, I'm yelling, "Rape."
求求你了 史戴丝 我需要你的帮助
Please, Stacey, I need your help.
帮你什么 罗尼? 你都干了什么?
With what, Ronnie? What did you do?
什么也没干 他们认为我杀了拉娜
Nothing. They think I killed Lana.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那你没给我警告?
And you didn't warn me?
我知道的时候已经太晚没办法给你发简讯了 而且...
After I found it, it was too late to text you and...
那 好吧 不是我♥干♥的 你知道吧? 你是我的不在场证明
Okay, well, I didn't do it, okay? You're my alibi.
怎么会?
How?
你♥他♥妈♥的最清楚我为什么没去见她
You know damn well why I didn't go and meet her.
是 很不幸 我知道
Yeah, unfortunately, I do.
嗨 你怎么样?
Hey. How are you?
还活着
Alive.
孩子们冷吗?
Aren't the kids cold?
嗯 他们都裹得像个粽子
Yeah, they're bundled up.
我还以为电力到今天应该已经恢复了呢
I really thought the power would've been back on by now.
没有暖气 我们都会冻死的
Without heat, we're screwed.
孩子们说军方设置电网试图让围栏带电
Kids are saying that the military blew the grid trying to electrify the fence.
这个时候一切都只是猜测 但是我们有更大的麻烦
Everything is a guess at this point. But we got bigger problems.
- 是什么? - 有人要挨枪子儿了
- What now? - Someone's gonna get shot.
杜克队拿着枪在镇上巡逻
The Dukes are patrolling the town with guns.
老虎先生 请告诉我你已经回家了
Please tell me you've gone home, Mr. Tiger.
知道了 知道了 我这就给你们弄吃的
I know, I know. I gotta go feed you girls.
戈德...
Gord...
你感觉怎么样?
how you holding up?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
尽力保证这里的安全
Trying to keep this place safe.
看看有什么可疑的
Looking for anything suspicious.
可疑?
Suspicious?
我看到的只是吓坏了的孩子们
All I see are scared kids.
因为停电他们已经够害怕的了
They're terrified enough as it is with the power out,
而且没办法和外界联♥系♥
and no way to reach the outside world.
他们不需要你和你的人带着枪在这里晃来晃去
They don't need you and your guys walking around here with guns.
我不是听你指挥
I'm not taking orders from you.
- 醒醒! 醒醒! - 怎么了?
- Wake up! Wake up! - What?
该死 几点了?
Damn it. What time is it?
我们必须在查克发现我不在之前回到他的房♥子
We have to get back to Chuck's house before he knows I'm gone.
不可能 我要你说出实情
That ain't gonna happen. I need you to set the story straight.
我已经告诉过你了 我不会作你的不在场证人
I already told you, I'm not gonna be your alibi.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表