剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
Ronnie?
- 你在干吗? 停手 - 你出去 我需要它!
- What are you doing? Stop. - Get out of here. I need that!
不行
No.
疼痛对你来说可能是好事
Maybe some pain will do you some good.
- 可以提醒你曾经想对威力做什么
- Remind you what you tried to do to Wiley.
如果爸妈看到你现在这样
If Mom and Dad could see you now.
还好他们死了
Well, I guess it's a good thing that they're dead.
你怎么回事?
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事 罗尼?
What's wrong with you, Ronnie?
你怎么变成了个畜生?
When did you become a monster?
你不觉得这个是病毒?
You don't think it's the virus?
- 我听说了西蒙兹小姐的事 她...- 是的 我知道
- I hear Ms. Symonds, she... - Yeah, I know.
我还以为是政♥府♥臆造出来的
I thought the government was just being paranoid.
我们不是已经搞定这破病毒了吗
I thought we were done with all this virus shit.
明显没有
Apparently not.
可是文斯没有感染
But Vince doesn't have it.
如果他携带病毒 早就死了
If he did, he'd be dead already.
嘿 文 感觉怎么样 兄弟?
Hey, Vin. How you doing, buddy?
我感觉要死了
I feel like I'm dying.
告诉我哪疼 好么?
Tell me where it hurts, okay?
哪都疼 尤其是胃
Everywhere. My stomach.
你要是帮不了我 就杀了我吧
If you can't help me, then shoot me.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 呼吸 呼吸
- Sorry. Just breathe, breathe.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
阑尾的事 我猜他是阑尾穿孔
It's his appendix. My guess, it's burst.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
两年前我也得过
Mine ruptured two years ago.
他这样会死的 是不是?
It's gonna kill him, isn't it?
没有医院 我们什么也做不了
There's nothing we can do. Not without a hospital.
好的 医院
Okay, a hospital.
- 什么? - 我们送他去医院
- What? - We get him to a hospital.
- 噢 天 我怎么就没想到这么好的办法呢? - 我说真的 戈德
- Oh, gee, why didn't I think of that? - I'm serious, Gord.
我们把他装进泰德·梅茨
We load him up in Ted Metz's
的飞机里 然后我自己带他去隔离墙外
plane and I fly him over the fence myself.
查克 这事太冒险了
Chuck, that's way too dangerous.
没那么难的
It can't be that hard.
这就是自杀
It's suicide.
我会开飞机
I know how to fly.
我爷爷 他 呃...教过我一点怎么开飞机
My grandfather, he, uh... he gave me a few lessons.
我带他去
I'll take him.
你确定?
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
不会吧
No shit.
我靠
Come on.
靠
Shit!
- 我们很快就把你带出去 -很快就没事了 哥们
- We'll get you out of here soon. - You'll be okay, man.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
你来这干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
怎么回事? 别告诉我这又是病毒
What happened? Please tell me it's not the virus again.
不 不 我们觉得他的阑尾穿孔了
No. No, we think his appendix burst.
你去哪了? 你妹妹一直在担心你
Where you been? Your sister's worried.
附近转转 放松一下
Around. Taking a break from things.
哦 是吗? 有人说你在和那些克里克人呆在一起
Oh, yeah? Rumor has it you're staying out at the Creekers'.
是啊 可以这么说吧
Yeah, sort of, I guess.
你是认真的吗 威力?
Seriously, Wiley?
只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
我给他们拿点药然后马上就走
I'm leaving as soon as I get them some medicine.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你打了帕特一枪后
Ever since you shot at Pat,
他们就觉得自己在镇上不受欢迎
they don't exactly feel welcome in town.
所以他们派我来 我只要一点抗生素
So they sent me. I just need some antibiotics.
是吧 不过别想从这拿
Yeah, not from here.
别这样 那个小姑娘的
Come on. There's a little
腿都肿起来了 可能会死的
girl with a leg so swollen, she might die.
哦 是么? 不过罗尼来过了
Oh, yeah? And Ronnie has come in here
基本上想拿什么就拿了什么
and pretty much helped himself to whatever he pleased.
克里克人再也别想拿走一件东西
The Creekers aren't getting another thing.
- 你不知道那是不是罗尼 - 是真的 威力
- You don't know it was Ronnie. - It's true, Wiley.
有一天 我抓到他偷东西
The other day, when I caught him stealing,
他的包里全是各种药片
his bag was full of pills.
- 好的 我肯定他不是自己用 - 文斯需要奥施康定
- Well, I swear this is not for him. - Vince needs Oxy.
而罗尼那现在肯定多的是
Oxy that Ronnie is pretty much baked on.
所以你去告诉罗尼自己过来 把偷的东西都还回来
So you tell him to come here and return what he stole,
然后我们再讨论抗生素的问题
and then maybe we'll discuss it.
行了 来吧
All right. Come on.
开饭啦 杰克!
Come and get it, Jack!
杰克?
Jack?
杰克!
Jack!
出来啊 狗狗!
Come on, boy!
杰克!
Jack!
杰克!
Jack!
杰克!
Jack!
查克 我明白你的感受 他就像...你的一个兄弟
Chuck, I know how you feel. He's like a... A brother to you.
但是即使存在
But even with the remote
极低的可能性 凯文能开飞机
possibility that Kevin can fly the plane,
不过我很怀疑这一点
which I seriously doubt,
谁能保证他们不会被打下来?
who's to say that they won't get shot out of the sky?
行了 你在扯什么阴谋论 戈德?
Come on, what sort of conspiracy theories are you smoking, Gord?
况且 你有更好的办法?
Besides, you have a better idea?
让文斯自生自灭? 你知道他在承受多大的痛苦
Let Vince die? You know how much pain he's in.
那怎么办? 我们就站在那 看着他饱受煎熬?
So what? We're just gonna stand there and watch him suffer?
这是自寻死路
It's a death wish.
不 这是自寻出路
No, it is actually doing something.
那你有什么解决办法?
What is your solution?
我一猜就是
Thought so.
你回你的农场去吧 戈德
Go back to your farm, Gord.
从一开始找你就是个错误
It was a mistake sending for you in the first place.
- 别哭 没事
- No, it's okay.
哦 宝宝 没事的
Oh, baby. It's okay.
一切都好好的
It's all right.
靠
Shit.
这样就好了 没事的 宝宝
There you go. It's okay, baby.
- 哦 笑了
- Oh, there's a smile.
罗尼?
Ronnie?
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
要帮忙吗?
Do you need any help?
我没事 你应该待在车上
No, I'm fine. You should've stayed in the truck.
- 我还以为你出事了
- I thought something happened to you.
- 你之前说马上就回 - 好吧
- You said you'd be right back. - Okay.
- 发生什么事? - 蹲下
- What's going on? - Get down.
早啊 约翰!
Morning, John!
找到了
I got it.
如果他们抓住我们偷东西怎么办?
What happens if they catch us stealing?
这不是偷东西 这本来就是我的
We're not stealing. This is mine.
好了 他走了 我们走
Okay, he's clear. Let's go.
那些克里克人?
The Creekers?
我可以再回去一趟 找她谈谈 也许她会回来
I could go down there again, talk to her. Maybe she'll come back.
不用了
No.
不管她拿不拿得到
Either she'll get it or she won't.
我本来就应该闭嘴
I should've just kept my mouth shut.
我想那个宝宝了 现在做的这些都没用
I miss the baby. None of this is working.
- 嘿 梅尔 轻松点
- Hey, Mel. Easy.
你是个好人
You're one of the good ones.
你真这么想?
You really think so?
肯定
Definitely.
你为孩子们做了那么多的事情
Just look at all the things you're doing with the kids.
我该走了
I should go.
你确定?
You sure?
是的
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表