剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
为什么?
Why not?
因为我和查克在一起很好
Because what I have with Chuck is good.
实际上 是非常棒
Actually, it's great.
- 我不会为了你毁了这一切 - 是
- And I'm not gonna throw it away for you. - Yeah.
如果我没记错的话 是你先来找我的
If I remember correctly, you're the one that came on to me.
我喝醉了
I was drunk.
每次都是? 甚至昨天晚上也是?
Every time? Even last night?
我没做
I'm not doing it.
嗨 我们还是来电的好吗?
Hey. We have something, okay?
我需要你的帮助 拜托了
I need your help. Please.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
要答应我一个条件 你不能带枪
On one condition. You don't bring your gun.
- 如果查克看见了 他会先开枪的
- If Chuck sees it, he will fire first,
而我不要困在你们的相互交锋中
and I'm not getting stuck in some crossfire.
亚当! 嗨
Adam! Hey.
把这个搞清楚 百科全书
Check this out. Encyclopedias.
这就像新的互联网
It's like the new Internet.
我已经梳理过了 然后我发现
I've been combing through them, and I found that
在21岁和22岁之间并没有真正的生理变化
there's no real physiological change between a 21 and a 22-year-old.
大多数变化通常发生在19岁或20岁之前
Most changes usually happen by 19 or 20,
即便是在那个时候 不同的人发生改变的年纪也是不同的
and even then, they happen at different ages for each person.
想搞清楚却只是不断陷入死胡同
It's just dead end after dead end with this thing.
差不多
Pretty much.
你是在为下节课的计划备课吗?
You prepping your next lesson plan?
是 我是在考虑复课
Yeah. I was thinking about starting classes again.
有什么意义呢?
What's the point?
也许我可以用我的方式出一份力
Maybe I can help in my own way.
讲授以前的类似情形以及他们的失败案例
Teach about situations like this and how they've messed it up before.
避免重蹈覆辙
Not repeat the same mistakes.
如果孩子们不是必须要来上学那他们来上学的概率会有多大?
What are the odds on students coming to school if they don't have to?
你愿意来负责吗?
Do you wanna lead the charge?
我愿意 西蒙兹小姐 但是我就要走了
I would, Ms. Symonds, but I'm leaving.
威力和我打算尝试看看是否有办法在电力中断的情况下找到出去的办法
Wiley and I are gonna try and see if there's a way out while the power's off.
我来是想问问你是否愿意加入我们
I came here to see if you'd come with us.
我们因为某种原因被隔离
We're under quarantine for a reason.
这肯定让人感觉不好
It wouldn't feel right.
你能放松点吗?
Would you relax?
你和我在一起 什么也不会发生
You're with me. Nothing's gonna happen.
是 我知道 我一点儿也不喜欢这样 好么?
Yeah, I know. I don't like this at all, okay?
我露面太多了
I'm way too exposed.
所以 我们有别的方式来做这事吗?
So, is there some other way we could do this?
比如信鸽? 全都没用
Like a carrier pigeon? Nothing works.
你最终会撞到查克手里
You'll run into Chuck eventually.
是 那正是我所担心的
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm worried about.
那 你只能信任我了
Well, you're just gonna have to trust me.
除非你还有别的计划
Unless you have another plan.
女士们你们在这附近有看到一只老虎么?
Any of you ladies seen a tiger around here?
你不能走
You can't go.
能 我能走 而且我正在走
Yes, I can, and I'm going to.
帕特 你想一想
Pat, just think about it.
我已经想了一整夜
I've had all night to think about it.
他们相信是罗尼杀了查克的妹妹!
They believe that Ronnie killed Chuck's sister!
昨晚枪击之后
After the gunshots last night,
他们最不想在镇上看到的就是克里克家的人
the last thing they're gonna wanna see is a Creeker in town!
他是我们的兄弟 我要走了
He's our brother, I'm going.
不要玩血拼那招 尤其是和罗尼交手的时候
Don't play the blood card. Not when dealing with Ronnie.
有一点可以肯定 只要他继续活着规矩就是他来定
One thing's for sure, he makes the rules up as he goes along.
这次他站在他们那边
Well, this time, he's on the right side of them.
听着 我只知道你试着去救他不会有任何好处的
Look, all I know is that nothing good is gonna come from you trying to save him.
而我只知道如果我不那么做我没法心安理得
And all I know is I won't be able to live with myself if I don't.
我想知道你到底要和他说什么
I just wanna know exactly what you're gonna say to him.
你的多疑症简直让我崩溃 消停会吧
Your paranoia is freaking me out. Stop it.
哦 该死 他在那!
Oh, shit, there he is!
查克! 查克! 救命!
Chuck! Chuck! Help!
罗尼完全失控了!
Ronnie's totally lost it!
我觉得他要杀了我什么的
I thought he was gonna kill me or something.
- 你还好么? - 嗯 我还好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
- 回屋子里去好么 史戴丝 - 好
- Go back to the house okay, Stace? - Okay.
你们去那边
You guys go that way.
你跟我去教堂
You and I will head towards the church!
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away!
拜托 你这傻♥逼♥兮兮的发电机
Come on, you stupid generator.
开始
Start.
放松 呆那里
Easy, there.
离远点!
Stay away!
不 不 不 离它们远点!
No, no, no! Stay away from them!
别靠近它们!
Leave them alone!
它们是我的宝贝!
Those are my girls!
够了
That's enough!
我来帮你 我担心你缝合的伤口
Here, um, let me help you. I'm worried about your stitches.
我可以的 这些丙烷加热器挺轻的
I'm all right. These propane heaters are pretty light.
大孩子们都在哪?
Where's all the older kids?
你姐姐呢? 她怎么不和宝宝呆一起?
Where's your sister? How come she's not with the baby?
抱歉 我不该说话的
Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything.
你知道么 我经常想如果我们中之一被收养了
You know, I often wonder if one of us was adopted.
也许是 额... 产后症状还是什么的
Maybe it's, uh... postpartum or something.
我们整个生命里对彼此而言都是名副其实的陌生人
We have literally been strangers to each other our entire lives.
确保别的东西离那个远一点
Uh, just make sure you keep stuff away from that.
我有点担心哪个孩子忘了然后把这整个地方给点着了
I'm a little worried a kid's gonna forget and set the whole place on fire.
嗯 我们得小心点
Yeah. We'll have to be careful.
嗯
Yeah.
- 我们要搜孤儿院 - 好
- We'll search the orphanage. - All right.
怎么了?
What's going on?
罗尼在镇上 他袭击了史戴丝
Ronnie's in town. He attacked Stacey.
- 她还好吧? - 嗯 她还好
- Is she all right? - Yeah, she's fine.
你知道 我们可以让你帮忙
You know, we could use your help.
我也想 但是我要去看看弗兰妮
I would, but I gotta check on Franny.
她昨天开始就一个人呆在农场
She's been alone at the farm since yesterday.
这怎么回事 戈德?
What's this about, Gord?
你独自一人去了克里克家
You know, you came to the Creekers' house on your own.
而我把你带回镇上 我设法帮你解决困难
And I brought you back to town. I tried to help you out.
然后怎么 你就这么离开了?
And what, you're just gonna leave?
- 你有你的治安维持人员 - 什么 那就是你为什么生气?
- You got your vigilantes. - What, is that why you're mad?
就因为我分发一些枪♥支♥ 做了一些你不会做的决定?
Because I gave out some guns and made some decisions that you wouldn't?
你只是害怕
You're just afraid.
我看起来害怕么?
Do I look afraid?
我只是设法让这一带每个人都安全而已
I'm just trying to keep everybody safe around here.
那你做的并不好
You're not doing a very good job.
- 宝宝在哪? - 没来
- Where's the baby? - Not coming.
怎么了?
What?
威力 我想我只是假设你会带着他来
Wiley, I guess I just assumed you were bringing him.
听着 那不是我的宝宝
Look, it's not my baby.
有人犯了父亲遗弃子女罪
As someone who's got father-abandonment issues,
你确定你在做最正确的决定么?
are you sure you're making the best decision?
亚当 难道你不觉得这已经在要我的命么?
Adam, don't you think this is already killing me?
我不是一位母亲 我也从未打算成为一位母亲
I'm not a mother. I never intended to be.
我生下一个婴儿 好么? 就这样
I delivered a baby, okay? That's it.
我希望会不一样 但是并没有
I wish it were different, but it's not.
不管怎么样 每当我看到宝宝和梅利莎在一起
Anyway, whenever I see that baby with Melissa,
谁应该照顾他便毋庸置疑了
there's no question who should be looking after him.
我说的只是如果有任何疑问
All I'm saying is that if there's any doubt...
没有
There isn't.
- 文森特! - 搞什么鬼 阿曼达?
- Vince! - What the hell, Amanda?
你为什么在这后面?
Why are you back here?
你要来场茶话会么?
You wanna have a tea party?
我差点...
I almost...
查克知道你在这么?
Chuck know you're here?
不知道 我应该在四分钟之内在外面见他的
No. I'm supposed to meet him outside in four minutes.
哦 好
Yeah, sure.
- 再见 阿曼达 - 再见 文森特
- Bye, Amanda. - Bye, Vincent.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表