剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
发现他了
I got him.
嗨 威利
Hey, Wiley.
嗨
Hi.
你 呃 想翘课吗?
You, uh, feel like skipping class?
我可不像你 提前保送麻省理工先生
Unlike you, Mr.I'm-accepted-to-MIT-early,
有些人还是要去学校才能毕业的
some of us actually have to attend school to graduate.
再说了 我知道我一定会缺课的
Plus I already know I'm gonna be missing classes.
是吧 我想也是
Yeah, I guess.
冠军的早餐?
Breakfast of champions?
呃 是的 我想 没必要跟有类固醇的代谢过不去
Uh, yeah. No use fighting a metabolism on steroids, I figure.
当然 我分娩后可能会后悔胃胀气
Of course, I'll probably regret the collateral damage of
妊娠纹 屁♥股♥下垂等附带症状
stomach flaps, stretch marks and ass sag after the break out.
但现在 不像你 我在享受现在的状况
But for now, unlike you, I'm embracing the current situation.
我知道这听起来像是老生常谈
I know this may sound like a broken record,
但能先透露一下你的产后计划吗
but care to reveal your plans post-birth?
我会继续扮演部长的堕落女儿角色
I'm just gonna continue my career as the Minister's fallen daughter.
你在担心?
You worried?
不 呃...
No. Uh...
不 不 这个...其实是我的梦想
No, no, this is... Really, this is my dream.
自从我还是个小女孩的时候 我就在想
Ever since I was a little girl, I was like,
"我要在十几岁的时候生个孩子
"I'm gonna have a baby in my teens.
我和孩子会差不多岁数
We're gonna be close to the same age,
所以我们 你知道 能在一起开趴体什么的"
so we'll still, you know, be able to party together."
我很高兴你能看开
I'm glad to see you've thought this all through.
是的 我想通了
Yeah, I did.
我猜你还是不会告诉我父亲是谁?
Safe to assume you're still not gonna let me know who the father is?
啊 让别人知道这个会让我
Ah, letting that out of the bag would make me
没那么有神秘感呢 你认为呢?
considerably less mysterious, don't you think?
是啊
Yeah.
回头见吧
I guess I'll see you around.
当然啦
Sure, square.
- 你能快点吗 伙计? - 我已经尽快了
- Would you hurry up, man? - I'm going as fast as I can.
好吧 感觉你故意让我迟到
Well, feel like you're purposely trying to make me late.
什么时候你开始在意按时到校了?
Since when do you care about being on time for school anyway?
这周末有大型聚会 伙计 大家都需要货
Big party this weekend, man. People need their supplies.
除了做个小毒贩子之外你还有别的野心没?
You got any other ambitions than to be a small-time drug dealer?
我的目标是有朝一日成为一个大毒枭
My goal is to one day be a big-time drug dealer.
哇 罗尼
Wow, Ronnie.
你真是家庭的骄傲啊
You're the pride of the family.
对啊 有钱可比当个水管工学徒强
Yeah, well, money's better than being a plumber's apprentice.
快点啊!
Come on!
他妈的!看着点!
Shit! Watch out!
傻屌♥!
You dick!
你以为你自己很强悍 但我一星期内就能让你屈服
You may think you're tough, but I'll break you in a week.
我保证
That I promise.
- 试试看啊 - 嘿!
- Try it. - Hey!
这儿没事吧?
Everything okay here?
这伙计要看着点路了
This guy needs to watch where he's going.
直冲着我撞来了
Ran right into me.
我说了这儿没事吧?
I said everything okay here?
不能再好了
Couldn't be better.
当然 很好
Sure. Great.
你要知道 我真的非常感激能入伍
Just so you know, I really do appreciate this
我感觉很荣幸
and it's an honor.
我不敢相信你报名参军了
I can't believe you signed up for the army.
你做这个是为了惹毛老爸吗?
Are you doing this to piss off Dad?
爸一辈子都在被惹毛中
Dad's spent his whole life being pissed off.
这事改变不了什么 只是几年而已
This isn't gonna change anything. It's only for a few years.
当然 紧随着是一辈子的
Sure, followed by a lifetime of
糟糕的人际关系 酗酒和创伤后应激障碍
failed relationships, heavy drinking and PTSD.
我读到过士兵从战争中回来是真么样的
I've read what happens to soldiers when they come back from combat.
有可能我一场战斗都不用参加
Chances are I won't even see any action.
截肢的人都是这么说的
That's what all the amputees say.
亚当 我听说麻省理工的事了 恭喜你
Adam, I heard about MIT. Congratulations.
- 你父母一定很骄傲 - 呃 是的 我母亲是
- Your parents must be proud. - Uh, yeah, my mother is.
我等不及要去了 和这里一定有很大的不同
I can't wait to go. Should be different than here.
美湖镇也不是那么烂
Pretty Lake's not so bad.
还是没法适应小镇生活
Still having a hard time getting used to living in a small town.
这个 给你点东西
Here. Got you something.
- 这是干嘛? - 你是个聪明人
- What's this for? - You're a smart guy.
我觉得当你对常规课程觉得无聊时
Thought you might wanna expand your horizons
没准会想拓展一下自己的视野
when you get bored of the regular curriculum.
我读硕士时研究的这个 很棒
I started my master's on it. It's pretty good.
- 硕士? - 恩
- Master's? - Mmm-hmm.
你多大了?
How old are you?
既然你说读硕士了 我的意思是...
Since you started your master's, I mean...
有些家伙说你才22
Some kids say you're only 22.
实际上 我还是21呢
Actually, I'm still 21.
- 我得走了 - 好的
- I gotta go. - Yeah.
谢谢你的书
Thanks for the book.
不用客气
You're welcome.
晚餐好了
Dinner's ready.
我已经吃过了
I already ate.
不 你没吃过 过来吧
No, you haven't. Just come.
我不行 每个人都要去凯尔家
I can't. Everyone's going to Kyle's.
你知道你快要生了 对吧?
You do realize your water's about to break, right?
就是个泳池派对 我准备了孕妇丁字裤 我没问题的
It's a pool party. I got my preggo thong. I'm covered.
每件事对你来说都是个玩笑吗 威利?
Is everything a joke to you, Wiley?
你知道当你试图装作妈妈样子的时候
Did you know that your face gets kind of weird
你的脸总是很奇怪
when you try to channel your inner mom?
你是个傻瓜
You're an idiot.
呃 在你走之前你能收拾完花吗?
Um, can you just finish cleaning up the flowers before you go?
明天还有两场葬礼
There's two more funerals tomorrow.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
爸爸!
Dad!
太有趣了
That's funny.
你好?
Hello?
在前面是你儿子的车吗?
Is that your son's car out front?
你谁啊?
Who's asking?
那天在23号♥公路上他差点撞我和我兄弟
He almost hit my brother and me the other day on Highway 23.
他不应该开车
He shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car.
啊 这就是你说的那个人吧?
Oh, is this the person you were talking about?
是的 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
让我们说明白一件事
Let's make one thing clear.
查克说有两个证人能证明是你划了他的车
Chuck has two witnesses that say you clipped his car
然后逃逸了
and then drove away.
我们要求你全额赔偿损失
We expect full payment for the damages.
那你儿子就是在撒谎
Then your son is a liar.
我给你十秒滚出我的房♥子
I'm going to give you ten seconds to get off my property.
过十秒 我就叫警♥察♥了
After that, I call the cops.
- 妈妈! - 多蒂!
- Mom! - Dottie!
妈妈?
Mom?
乖女孩 乖女孩
Good girl. Good girl.
我应该叫兽医吗来吗?
Should I call the vet?
不用 爷爷 他只会为一些我也会干的事情收费
No, Granddad. He's just gonna charge us for doing the same thing I'm doing.
你♥爸♥爸还没到破产到负担不起这费用
Your father's not that close to the bone that he can't afford it.
不 他就是
Yeah, he is.
- 要帮忙吗? -不用 我没问题 谢谢
- Need a hand? - Nope. I'm good, thanks.
爷爷?
Granddad?
爷爷?
Granddad?
爷爷!
Granddad!
从美湖镇传来令人苦恼的消息
There's troubling news coming in from Pretty Lake.
仅有的8000多人口
In a population of just over 8,000,
从周一开始已有36人确认死亡
there have been 36 confirmed deaths since Monday.
虽然医疗部门没有确定病因
Though health officials have yet to determine a cause,
但是已排除是传染病
they have ruled out that it is contagious.
米勒部长的办公室发表声明称
Minister Miller's office has released a statement
感谢居民能保持镇定
thanking the residents for their calm
并且保证他们正在密切监视整个事件
and giving every assurance that they are monitoring the situation closely.
都在这了 伙计
It's all there, man.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表