剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
我告诉过你的 我能保守秘密
I can keep a secret, I told you.
好吧 看起来咱们要赢这场游戏了
Well, looks like we're gonna win this game.
下一步 咱们溜出镇子
Next step, we sneak out of town.
你觉得你能做到么?
You think you can do that?
我们走
Let's go.
你确定这是安全的么?
Are you sure it's safe?
已经超过一小时了 没有守卫
It's been over an hour. There's no guards.
就这样? 你确定现在栅栏上不带电么?
That's it? You're sure the power's off on the fence now?
- 嗯 我确定 - 好
- Yeah, I'm sure. - Okay.
- 你能把切割工具递给我么? - 好
- Would you hand me the cutters? - Okay.
- 盯着点守卫 - 好 我盯着呢
- Keep an eye open for guards. - Okay, I'm watching.
- 你看到谁了么? - 没有
- You see anyone? - No.
看 成功了 我们过来了
See? It worked. We made it through.
当我们隐姓埋名归于文明 让我们一起庆祝
Let's celebrate when we're incognito back in civilization.
我们还没大功告成
We're not home free.
嘿 停
Hey, stop.
什么? 我们要一直走啊
What? We gotta keep going.
看
Look.
那个解释了为什么他们不担心断电了
This explains why they aren't worried about the power going out.
我 额... 需要你的帮助
I, uh... I need your help.
上次我试着帮你 我挨了一枪
The last time I tried to help you, I got shot.
我也不想结果那样子
I didn't want it to go that way.
要不是事关重大我不会请求你帮忙的
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
就载我去镇上好么?
Just give me a ride into town?
你在追罗尼?
You're going after Ronnie?
你知道 查克让整个镇子都在找他
You know, Chuck's got the whole town looking for him.
不是因为他 戈德
It wasn't him, Gord.
哦 当然了
Yeah. Sure.
好吧 你自己看
All right. See for yourself.
罗尼和史戴丝在一起 短♥信♥作证
Ronnie was with Stacey. The texts prove it.
上车
Get in the truck.
- 有发现么? - 没有
- Anything? - Nope.
你看到我妹妹了么?
Have you seen my sister?
她本该五分钟前在这见我的
She was supposed to meet me here about five minutes ago.
她从不迟到
She's never late.
在街上那家古董店见过她
Saw her at the antique shop up the block.
是么? 好的
Yeah? Okay.
阿曼达?
Amanda?
阿曼达 别躲了 你在耽误我们
Amanda, stop hiding. You're holding us up.
查克!
Chuck!
嘿
Hey!
别动 不要往前一步
Don't move. Don't take another step.
罗尼不是在玩公平游戏
Ronnie's not playing fair.
放下你们的枪
Put your guns down.
够了 放下!
Okay, put them down!
不 那显然是个把戏而已
No, it's obviously a trick.
不是
No way.
想想政♥府♥到现在为止所做的一切
Think about everything the government's done so far.
他们隔离了我们 切断了通讯
They've quarantined us, they've cut off communications.
为什么不会在这地方四周布下雷区呢?
Why wouldn't they put a minefield around this place?
好吧 我乐意去检测一下
Well, I'm willing to test it.
嘿 停
Hey, stop.
别用你的生命去检测
Don't test it with your life.
亚当 住手! 那是我的包
Adam, stop! That's my bag.
别!
Don't!
不!
No!
你刚刚他妈的干了什么?
What the hell did you just do?
包里有我的钱
That had my money in it.
你无权那么做
You had no right to do that.
无权? 至少我们都没死
No? At least we're not dead.
也许你可能会想告诉我那些钱哪里来的?
Maybe you might wanna tell me where all that money came from?
不
No.
我不欠你任何解释
I don't owe you an explanation for anything.
不 你欠着
Yes, you do.
我愿意为你冒着生命危险
I was willing to risk my life for you.
听着 你比任何人都想要离开这里 好么?
Look, you wanted out of here more than anybody, okay?
别想着把这扣到我头上
Don't try and put this on me.
嘿 老虎先生!
Hey, Mr. Tiger!
我在这呢
I'm out here.
各位 你们现在能停下么?
Guys, can you please stop that now?
说真的 你们多大了?
Seriously. How old are you?
真的是每一天么?
Literally, every single day?
坐着那 五分钟
Sit over there, five minutes.
放下!
Put that down!
好了... 你再干什么?
Right... What are you doing?
坐那去 拜托!
Sit over there, please!
拜托 威力
Come on, Wiley.
冷战好蠢
Silent treatment is stupid.
好吧 很糟糕我们不能都像你一样是个天才
Well, it's too bad we can't all be geniuses like you.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
听着 所有一起 包括我们的吻 都是一个错误 好么?
Look, everything, including our kiss, was a mistake, okay?
你只是正好碰到我处在脆弱的时候 我为你难过
You just caught me at a weak moment. I was feeling sorry for you.
我 额...
I, uh...
我没意识到我在利用你
I didn't realize I was taking advantage of you.
再见
See ya.
放下枪
Put your guns down.
放下!
Put them down!
- 好 好 只要别伤害她! - 啊哦!
- Okay, okay. Just don't hurt her! - Ow!
我发誓 如果你伤害了她 我就杀了你!
I swear to God, if you hurt her, I'll kill you!
对不起!
I'm sorry!
阿曼达 一起都会好的 好么?
Amanda, it's gonna be all right, okay?
我不是故意的!
I didn't mean to!
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
火刚燃起来
The fire just started.
我设法去扑灭
I tried to stop it.
那个盒子上说要煮15分钟
The box says to cook it for 15 minutes.
15分钟就是一小时的四分之一
15 minutes is one quarter of an hour.
然后它就烧起来了
And then it burned!
对不起 查克
I'm sorry, Chuck.
是她烧了超♥市♥
She set the supermarket on fire.
这不是关于超♥市♥
This isn't about the supermarket.
这是关于拉娜
This is about Lana.
我没做 查克 我没做其中任何事
I didn't do it, Chuck. I didn't do any of it.
我本来要为了场毒品交易去见拉娜 但我没去
I was supposed to meet Lana for a drug deal, but I never went.
我没有其它选择 好么?
All right, I don't have any other choice, okay?
我没有其它选择
I don't have any other choice.
你看到你干的好事了?
You see what you did?
这是你自己的错 而你也清楚
This is your own damn fault and you know it.
我放了阿曼达 你们给我一把枪怎么样 公平游戏?
How about you guys give me a gun so that, when I let Amanda go, it's a fair game?
然后适可而止
And then we leave well enough alone.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
带她去镇公所 确保她没事
Take her to Town Hall, and make sure she's all right.
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
退后
Back up.
退后 退后!
Back up. Back up!
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
别再碰我妹妹!
Never touch my sister again!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
住手!
Stop!
住手! 嘿! 嘿!
Stop it! Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
- 罗尼是无辜的 - 不 他不是
- Ronnie's innocent. - No, he's not.
他袭击了史戴丝后又袭击了阿曼达!
He attacked Amanda right after he attacked Stacey!
我没袭击她 史戴丝是我解决这一切唯一的出路
I didn't attack her. Stacey was my only way out of this.
你刚不在场 好么?
You weren't here, okay?
你也不想掺和进来
You didn't want any part in this.
给他看手♥机♥
Show him the phone.
给
Here.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表