剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
不 有关系 我应该留在那里的 但我没有
Yes, it is. I could've stayed, and I didn't.
我不知道你在玩儿什么把戏 但你是在说谎
I don't know what your game is, but you're lying.
你在说谎
You're lying.
不 她没说谎
No, she isn't.
告诉他们吧 梅丽莎
Tell them, Melissa.
昨天晚上 在那之前 我在药店看到他们
Last night, before it happened, I caught them at the pharmacy.
她和帕特在一起
She was with Pat.
- 别说了 梅丽莎 她是你妹妹 - 不
- Stop, Melissa. She's your sister. - No.
不 她最终还是为自己的所作所为和罪孽
No, she's finally taking responsibility for her actions...
承担了责任
and for her sins.
不是吗 威力
Aren't you, Wiley?
对 是那样的
Yeah, that's right.
爸爸和妈妈会为此骄傲的
Mom and Dad would be so proud.
我才不在乎
I don't care!
听着... 是他在开车
Look... he was driving!
不 开枪打死我吧
No, shoot me.
你为什么不告诉查克 孩子的父亲是谁
Why don't you tell Chuck who the father is?
以为我不知道 是吧
Thought I didn't know, didn't you?
梅丽莎 别管了
Melissa, stay out of this.
如果你不告诉他 我来说
If you don't tell him, I will.
你都不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
都结束了 威力 让开
This ends now! Wiley, move!
告诉他
Tell him!
是你父亲 查克
It's your father, Chuck.
那是你的手♥机♥吗
Is that your phone?
这是怎么了
What's going on?
美湖镇的居民们
Residents of Pretty Lake,
我们找到了阻止疾病传播的办法
we have found a cure to stop the spread of the disease.
所以在解除隔离之前
So before the quarantine can be lifted,
所有人都必须接种疫苗
absolutely everyone must receive an inoculation.
我们必须快速而高效地完成注射
This must be done quickly and efficiently,
因为我们的士兵仍然处于空气传播的风险之中
as our soldiers are still at risk of airborne exposure.
请即刻自行前往监狱
Please make your way to the penitentiary immediately.
谢谢您的配合
Thank you for your cooperation.
结束了
It's over.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
查克...
Chuck...
放下枪
put the gun down.
那是真的吗
Is that true?
这是我的弟弟
This is my brother?
是的
Yeah.
怎么会
How?
呃...
Um...
他叫杰森
His name is Jason.
杰森
Jason?
是的
Yeah.
让我们离开这里吧 快
Let's get out of here. Come on.
你和我还没完
You and I aren't finished.
别动
Stop.
大家哪儿都不许去
No one's going anywhere.
他们是来杀我们的
They've come to kill us.
还有多少时间
How much time left?
还有四个多小时 我们得在那之前撤离美湖镇
Just over four hours before we need to evac Pretty Lake.
要集♥合♥1000个孩子看起来时间不多啊
That doesn't seem like much time to round up 1,000 kids.
停
Stop.
那个教堂里有很多人 召集车辆
There's a large group in that church. Call for more transport.
亚当 这很滑稽
Adam, this is ridiculous.
你凭什么相信你父亲告诉你的就是真的
How do you even know that what your father told you is true?
你们必须相信我 没有治愈的办法
You have to believe me. There is no cure.
好了 这完全是个阴谋论
Okay, enough with the conspiracy theories.
政♥府♥为什么要我们死
Why would the government want us dead?
他们要解决自己的麻烦
They're cleaning up their mess.
哟 那个说不通
Yo, that doesn't make sense.
好吧 给我们一个很好的理由让我们相信你
All right, give us one good reason we should believe you.
想想看发生的这些事
Think about everything that's happened,
从爆发到隔离
from the outbreak to the quarantine.
给出的答案根本解释不了那么多疑问
There are more questions than answers.
比如 为什么我们不能和外界联♥系♥?
For one, why haven't we been able to contact the outside?
嗯 电力中断可能引起了通讯基站故障
Well, the power going out would've blown the cell towers.
那地缆... 或电台是怎么回事?
Then what about the landlines... or TVs?
为什么它们都不能用了
Why don't they work?
我们也不能用对讲机 对讲机又不需要基站
We can't use walkies either, and they... they don't need a tower.
他们宣布这个区域是禁飞区
They've declared the area a no-fly zone.
想想文斯和凯文在飞机里发生了什么
Think about what happened to Vince and Kevin in the plane.
我猜 任何想要飞进来的人都会遭遇同样的事情
My guess, the same thing would happen to anyone trying to fly in.
很清楚 他们就是想让我们一无所知 无从讨论
It's clear they don't want us talking or knowing anything.
- 这整个是个大规模的掩饰
- This is a huge cover-up. -
好了 大家伙
All right, everyone.
没时间浪费了 我们必须马上离开
There's no time to waste. We must leave immediately.
行 伙计们 动起来 我们得出发了
Okay, guys, keep moving. We gotta go.
-干得好 就这样 -那我哥哥怎么办
- Good job. That's it. - What about my brother?
我们会救每个人的 别担心 求你 继续走
We'll get everyone. Don't worry. Please, keep moving.
求你们了 大伙 我们需要你们跟我们走
Please, everyone, we need you to come with us.
我要去找我妹妹
I need to get to my sister.
没时间了
There's no time.
你们现在应该向监狱出发了
You guys should've been heading to the prison already.
她就在另一间屋子里
She's just in the other room.
我保证我会把她带回来的
I promise I'll bring her right back.
抱歉 这不可能了
Sorry, that just can't happen.
-我们怎么知道这不是个陷阱 -什么陷阱
- How do we know this isn't a trap? - A trap?
我们在冒着生命危险来救你们
We're risking our lives to help you.
我们在被感染之前只有这么点时间了
We only have so much time before we could become infected.
证明给我看 我们不会被处决
Prove to me that we aren't being sent to our deaths.
听着 我没时间跟你磨叽了
Listen, I don't have time for this.
消毒程序需要
The decontaminations need
尽快开始 快动起来
to happen as quickly as possible, so move.
不然呢
Or what?
嘿 你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
他只是问了个问题 你没必要这么做
He was just asking a question. You didn't have to do that.
不 有必要 我们的时间很紧
Yes, we did. We are under severe time restrictions.
你知道吗 我相信亚当
You know what? I believe Adam.
我也是
Me, too.
- 嘿
- Hey.
- 趴下 -别动
- Get down. - Don't move.
好 好
Okay, okay.
如果亚当是错的 我们死定了
If Adam's wrong, we're all screwed.
弗朗西斯
Frances.
我开始在想 隔离是否真的解除了
I was starting to wonder if the quarantine would ever be lifted.
我知道 这是难以置信的 不是吗
I know, it's incredible, isn't it?
- 戈德在...在附近吗 -不 他不在车里
- Is... is Gord around? - No, he wasn't in the van.
继续走 好吗
Let's keep moving, please.
好吧 当你见到他时 你能不能告诉他 我有问起过他
Well, when you see him, can you tell him I was asking for him?
他听到一定很高兴
I'm sure he'll be glad to hear it.
好
Okay.
好啦 孩子们 这边走
Okay, kids. Right this way.
所以 你见到你♥爸♥了吗
So, you saw your dad?
他回来了 他试图救我
He came back. He tried to save me.
他失败了 还是你又跑回来的
Did he fail or did you come back?
我猜 两者都有点
A bit of both, I guess.
这可能是你人生中犯的最大的错误
Probably the biggest mistake of your life.
我也开始这么想了
I'm already starting to think exactly the same thing.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
这意味着很多
It means a lot.
好啦 威力和梅利莎要和杰森呆在这里
Okay, Wiley and Melissa are gonna stay here with Jason.
剩下的人跟着我
The rest of you are with me.
如果亚当是对的 那就没多少时间了
If Adam's right, there's not
士兵会死于病毒
much time before the soldiers die from the virus.
在那之前 我们必须阻止
Before that, we have to prevent
他们给孩子注射
them from injecting as many kids as possible.
如果我们能到达监狱控制室
If we can get to the prison control room,
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表