剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
这事就你知我知 好吧?
Let's just keep this between us, okay?
没问题
All right.
我很感谢 伙计
I appreciate that, man.
很高兴和你做生意
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
亚当 你不该在这的
Adam, you shouldn't be in here.
有什么理论了没 戴夫叔叔?
Got any theories yet, Uncle Dave?
这个已经超过我的能力范围了
I'm punching way over my weight class on this one.
你父亲做这个正合适
Your dad would have been right in his element.
即使作为一个遗传学家 他也总是对病变感兴趣
Even as a geneticist he was always drawn to the morbid.
你从部里收到什么消息了?
Did you learn anything from the Ministry today?
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know about that?
自从这事开始我一直监视着你的电邮和电♥话♥
I've been monitoring your e-mails and phone calls since this thing started.
我的侄子 大天才
My nephew, the genius.
现在 他们说就快要研究出是什么了
Now, they say they're close to figuring this thing out.
你认为呢?
What do you think?
我认为你来这和我是一个原因
I think you're here for the same reason I am.
这些都说不通
None of this makes any sense.
确实是
Not really.
好吧
Okay.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thanks. - Yeah.
等等
Wait.
亚当...
Adam...
你得离开这里 不要等到太晚了
You have to leave before it's too late.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
妈妈 开始打包 我们要离开这
Mom, start packing. We've got to get out of here.
事情不对劲 有人不断死掉 政♥府♥却没有告诉大家
Something is wrong. People are dying. The government isn't telling anyone.
你和你那些阴谋论啊
You and your conspiracy theories.
他们说是和非♥典♥一样的东西 你知道吗
They said the same thing about SARS, you know.
如果我和平常一样疑神疑鬼 你赢了
If I'm being my usual paranoid self, you win.
任何地方都比这强 如果我错了 我们能...
Anywhere has to be better than here, and if I'm wrong, we can...
你反应过度了
You're overreacting.
妈妈 有人在不断死去 求你 就现在 我们必须要走了
Mom, people are dying. Please, now. We have to go.
有什么那么有趣?
What's so funny?
你让我想起你父亲
You remind me of your father.
别那样说 我和他一点不像
Don't say that. We are nothing alike.
你像
You do.
妈妈 你怎么了?
Mom, what's wrong with you?
妈妈...
Mom...
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈?
Mom?
经确认的消息 美湖镇的疫情在加速恶化
It's been confirmed that the disease is accelerating in Pretty Lake
死亡人数已经超过300人
as the death toll mounts to over 300.
而新消息少得令人沮丧
There has been a frustrating lack of new information.
公共卫♥生♥部♥
The Department of Public Health
上周没有公布任何新消息
has not issued any updates in the past week,
即使纷乱的传言称
though rumors have been swirling
在未来几天疫苗可能会准备就绪
that a vaccine might be ready in the next few days.
永恒的主啊 天主 父母之上帝
Eternal God, God of our mothers and our fathers,
吾之上帝 众人今日来到你面前
our God, we come before you today
非因为悲痛或绝望 而载欢愉和坚定
not in sadness or despair, but in joy and in confirmation.
我笃定而来...
We come affirming...
闭嘴!
Stop it!
我们需要祈祷
We need to pray.
不 我们不需要 梅利莎
No, we don't, Melissa.
求你 威利
Please, Wiley.
别等太晚了 快和我一起祈祷
Pray with me before it's too late.
太晚什么?
Too late for what?
你的救赎
For your salvation.
你一定明白你现在是怎样危险的处境
Surely you must understand the danger you're in
如果你不祈求宽恕
if you don't ask for forgiveness.
可能会面临永恒的诅咒
Eternal damnation is a possibility.
我不需要你或者上帝的宽恕
I don't want forgiveness from you or God.
美湖镇的居民们
Citizens of Pretty Lake,
如你们所知 情况持续恶化
as you know, the situation is increasingly grave.
我们依然无法确定死因
We are still no closer to finding a cause for these deaths.
鉴于不断增加的死亡人数 即刻开始
Given the escalating death toll, starting immediately,
我们决定对美湖镇进行彻底隔离
we are putting Pretty Lake under full quarantine.
请众位明白 我们做出这一决定也很艰难
Know this is not a decision that was taken lightly.
隔离栅栏正在搭建中
A fence is in the process of being erected.
与此同时 我们的军队会动用一切必要的武力
In the meantime, our military will use whatever force necessary
阻止任何人进入或离开这一地区
on anyone trying to enter or leave the area.
这是为了所有人的安全
This is for everyone's safety.
详情会公布在我们的政♥府♥网站上
Full details will be posted on our government's websites.
我们已经召集全世界的专家
We have called in experts from around the world
尽一切所能研究出结果
and we are doing everything we can to figure this thing out.
毫无疑问
Make no mistake,
这是一个异常艰难的决定
this was an extraordinarily difficult decision,
但要知道我们的思想和祈祷与你们同在
but know our thoughts and our prayers are with you.
你要做什么?你们不能这么干!
What are you doing about this? You can't do this!
你知道这事多久了 镇长?
How long have you known about this, Mayor?
在播报30分钟之前我才被告知
I was briefed 30 minutes before the broadcast.
那是我第一次听说这事
That's the first I heard of it.
这样我们怎么做生意?怎样生活下去?
How are we supposed to run our businesses? Live our lives?
就像是他们放弃我们了 让我们都去死
It's like they've just given up on us. Like they're just expecting us to die.
这是侵犯人♥权♥!
It's a human rights violation!
大家 安静!安静!
People, please! Please!
开始生化危机协议2/B
Initialize biohazard protocol two-dash-three bravo.
禁止进入美湖镇 重复 禁止进入美湖镇
Deny access into Pretty Lake. I repeat, deny access into Pretty Lake.
注意
Attention.
- 你正在进入军事武装禁区 - 该死!
- You are entering a militarized zone.- Shit!
准备停车 不许掉头
Be prepared to stop your vehicle. Do not turn around.
有什么问题吗? 我只是打算回美湖镇的家
Is there a problem? I'm just trying to get home to Pretty Lake.
- 你是美湖镇的居民? - 发生什么事了?
- You're a resident of Pretty Lake? - What's going on?
请下车 先生
Step out of the vehicle, sir.
让我看一下身份证
Let me see some ID.
好的 我去拿 就在我的背包里
Okay, I'll get it. It's just in my knapsack.
- 不许动!呆在原地! - 怎么了?
- Do not move! Stay where you are! - What's going on?
这是生物医学控制站 检查下 检查那个包
This is a bio-medical control point. Check it. Check the bag.
你不就这样拿我的东西
Can't just take my stuff.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我们找到点东西
We got something.
- 双手抱头 - 逮捕他!靠着卡车
- Put your hands on your head. - Take him! Against the truck.
你没有保护措施在这干嘛?
What are you doing in here without protection?
我和这些尸体呆了这么长时间 如果有什么东西
I've been around the bodies so much that if there's something to get,
我早就感染上了
I've already got it.
就我们看到的 我不会那么放松了
Well, from what we're looking at, I wouldn't be quite so relaxed.
你能这样做?你认为有这么严重?
You can do this? You think it's that serious?
是的 我们能
Yes, we do.
我们会带走尸体做进一步分♥析♥
We'll take the bodies for further analysis.
- 你们找到任何东西了吗? - 没有 甚至连死因都没找到
- You find anything yet? - No, not even a cause of death.
唯一的异常就是那些胆汁
That bile there is the only anomaly.
- 有任何猜想没有? - 病毒检测没有结论
- Any theories about that? - Well, viral tests are inconclusive.
如果是病毒的话 也是我们以前没见过的
If it is a virus, it's one we haven't seen before.
不是 病毒会伴随着症状
No. Viruses come with symptoms.
这些人直到死亡都没有任何症状显示他们生病了
There were no indicators that these people were sick until they were dead.
不 肯定是我们漏掉了什么
Nah, it's gotta be something we're missing.
听着 我不是在这评判什么 但你确定你要这么做?
Listen, I'm not here to judge, but are you sure you wanna do this?
已经没有退路了
There's no going back.
你不想先读读合同吗?
Don't you wanna read the contracts first?
不用 我确定你已经搞定了
No. I'm sure you've covered your ass.
你明白如果你告诉任何人孩子父亲是谁的后果吗?
You understand the ramifications if you tell anyone who the father is?
是的 你说的很明白
Yeah, you've made that pretty clear.
你不数数吗?
You're not gonna count it?
我知道上哪去找你
I know where to find you.
我的客户在其家人
My client will make the final payment
接管婴儿后会付尾款
after the family receives possession of the baby.
是啊 你应经说过了
Yeah, you mentioned that already.
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
Your dad was a good man.
很抱歉他去世了
I'm sorry he's gone.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表