剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
- Come on, please don't die. Harrison? - What happened?
他胰岛素休克了
He went into insulin shock.
- 振作点 - 我...我很抱歉 我不知道
- Come on. - I'm... I'm so sorry, I didn't know.
那你应该在把他绑起来的时候问问清楚
Maybe you should've asked before you strung him up.
你干的?
You did this?
你可真♥他♥妈♥幸运啊 哈里森活下来了
You're damn lucky. Harrison'll live.
听我说 戈德 他偷了车 打碎了窗户 朝我吐口水
Come on, Gord. He stole a car, smashed up the windows, spit in my face.
孩子们都必须知道 做了这样的事情是不可能侥幸逃脱惩罚的
The kids need to know that they can't get away with this stuff.
- 谋杀他就是你的答案? - 喔 正义使者来教育我了
- And killing him is the answer? - Oh, the righteous one.
是啊 我是故意要杀他的 尽管责怪我好了啊
Yeah, sure, I meant to kill him. Put that on me.
但我至少是为了维持周围的秩序安定 戈德
But at least I'm trying to keep order around here, Gord.
那你呢?
What about you?
没有人非要让你担当秩序审判者
Nobody made you judge and jury.
你有钱...不代表你正确
Being rich...doesn't make you right.
我才不想听这堆屁话
I don't need to take this shit.
尤其是从你嘴里讲出来的
Especially from you.
她是这么说的吗?
Is that what she said?
是我亲眼看见的 罗尼袭击了她
That's what I saw. Ronnie attacked her.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
他跟杰夫和艾尔在一起 他们暂时负责盯着他
He's with Jeff and Al. They're keeping an eye on him for now.
帕特 我们要怎么办?
Pat, what are we gonna do?
我真的觉得他那样不是嗑药嗑的
I honestly didn't think he was wired that way.
我从未如此确信
I was never so sure.
威力怎么样了?
How's Wiley?
你重复一下她的经历就知道她怎么样了
About as good as you'd be after something like that.
就叫你杰森吧
Jason.
这一天不好过吧
Rough day?
是啊 可以这么说吧
Yeah, you can say that.
如果可以帮到你的话 我和罗尼谈过了
Well, if it helps, I spoke to Ronnie.
他真的很抱歉
He's truly sorry.
不必了
It doesn't.
嘿 你介意送我去镇上吗?
Hey, do you mind driving me to town?
我觉得我在这儿待得太久了
I think I've overstayed my welcome here.
呃 这个...
Yeah, about that...
不能
I can't.
还不行
Not yet.
那好 呃 把我送到城镇边缘就行
Okay, uh, just get me close.
有些事儿要先让你帮我们办
There's something I need you to do for us first.
我想不出别的办法来了
And I don't see any way around this.
我真的感觉亏欠了帕特 我以为是他杀了拉娜
I would've bet everything I own that Pat killed Lana.
我就像个傻子似的
I feel like such an idiot.
毕竟所有证据都指向这个结论
All the evidence pointed that way.
你觉得会发生什么?
What do you think is gonna happen?
我的想法吗?
My guess?
克里克人都回来了...
The Creekers come back...
嗜血如命
looking for blood.
如果真的那样 所有的赌注都没有意义了
All bets are off if that happens.
是啊
Yeah.
来电了
Power is back on.
西蒙兹女士?
Ms. Symonds?
西蒙兹女士!艾米!
Ms. Symonds! Amy!
艾米?
Amy?
看来这平民生活你倒是过得不错啊
Looks like civilian life is treating you well.
早上好啊 小太阳
Morning, sunshine.
审讯结束了吗?
Is the interrogation over?
如果你要杀我 能不能赶紧下手?
If you're gonna kill me, can we just get it over with?
所以说除了那亚当小孩
So besides this kid, Adam,
貌似没有别人在调查发生了什么事情 是吗?
there appears to be no one else investigating what happened?
没有了
No.
推测有千千万万种 但是好像没有人知道具体发生了什么
There's a million theories, but no one seems to know anything.
我猜所有人都觉得每一次的电力恢复
I guess everyone figured once the power came back on,
都是一条信息或是什么的
there'd be a message or something.
别想着干傻事儿
Don't even think about trying anything.
我不明白 为什么放走我?
I don't understand. Why are you releasing me?
我抓你回来就是为了警告你
I brought you back here as a warning.
但现在你证明了自己还是有用的 于是我要你在城镇里做我的眼线
But now that you've proven to be useful, I want you to be my eyes and ears in town.
所以对于你在我脸上打了一拳这件事 我就原谅你了
So I'm gonna forgive you for punching me in the face,
我这就给你第二次机会
and I'm gonna give you a second chance.
但再不会有下一次了
There's not gonna be a third.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你多大了?
How old are you?
Twenty-one.
并无冒犯之意 但我敢说你看上去可老得多了
No offense, but I could've sworn you were older.
那你就错了...而且冒犯到我了
Then you'd be wrong... and offensive.
我需要一份关于亚当 琼斯的资料
I need intel on a kid named Adam Jones.
> 隔离天数:19
危险
电网
美湖地区联邦监狱
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表