剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
Seems that way.
我不干了
I quit.
你知道他在哪
You know where he is.
我真不敢相信我们成功了 不敢相信
I can't believe we did this. I cannot believe we did it.
再来 再来!
More, more, more!
他们在沿着李维斯路走
They're heading down Reeves Road.
快点 在这儿右转 我们能超过他们
Quick, turn right here. We can get ahead of them.
棒
Perfect.
- 威利? - 这儿呢
- Wiley? - In here.
要来了 我要生了
It's happening. I'm in labor.
好吧
Okay.
- 没事的 - 不 会有事
- It'll be all right. - No, it won't.
妈妈死之前 我保证过一切都会井井有条
Yeah. Before Mom died, I promised I'd have everything organized.
我们都知道你不会提前安排好什么 所以...
We both knew you wouldn't have anything planned, so...
谢谢!
Thanks!
不不 哟 慢点 悠着点
No, no. Yo, yo, slow down. Slow down.
哦
Oh.
- 这是什么? - 好像是发生了事故还是怎么的
- What is this? - Looks like an accident or something.
我们应该去看看
We should check it out.
- 讲真? - 真的啊
- For real? - Yeah.
看来有麻烦了
Seems like we have a problem.
举起手来
Hands in the air.
你们知道我是谁吗?
You know who I am?
劳茨先生
Mr. Lotts.
所以你们知道你们刚刚偷车的那家店是我的
So you know I own the dealership you just stole that truck from.
我认识你 对不对?
I know you, don't I?
听我说 我们以为鉴于
Listen, we figured with
这里发生了这样的事情 没有人会在意的
everything that was going on here, no one would care.
那你们就以为错了
You figured wrong.
所以我要拿你们俩杀鸡儆猴
So you two are gonna be a lesson to anyone else
警示一下那些以为可以随意偷我商品的人
who thinks they have a free pass to steal my merchandise.
脱掉衣服
Take off your clothes.
呃...你说啥?
Uh... excuse me?
我看起来像那种会重复命令的人吗?
Do I look like the kind of man that asks twice?
爸爸 你觉得这是个好主意?
Dad, you think this is a good idea?
像这样的蠢货们需要受点教训 儿子
Idiots like this need to be taught a lesson, son.
是啊 但是爸爸 不要了 我觉得...
Yeah, but Dad, come on. I think...
儿子 这件事要用我的方式办
Son, we're gonna handle this my way.
- 你在干嘛? - 你得歇会了
- What are you doing? - You need to relax.
别让我歇着!
Do not tell me to relax!
我感觉自己快死了!
I feel like I'm dying!
你不会死的 好吗
You're not gonna die, okay.
有好多人都是在家生的孩子
Plenty of people have given childbirth at home.
不过人家旁边都有个明白该怎么做的人
When someone was around who actually knew what they were doing.
查克 把那个桶拿过来
Bring that bucket over here, Chuck.
这什么鬼?
What the hell is that?
躺在地上 孩子们
Lie on the ground, boys.
拜托 你不是认真的吧
Come on, you can't be serious.
你要往我们身上涂车道密封胶?
You're gonna cover us in driveway sealer?
我要是有的话 还想给你们粘羽毛呢 躺在地上
I'd feather you too, if I had any. On the ground.
你一枪崩了我算了
Shoot me first.
乐意之至
It would be my pleasure.
别别别 他真的会照办的 罗尼 躺在地上
No, no, no. He'll do it. Ronnie, get on the ground.
住手!
Stop!
都别动
Stay right where you are.
先生 现在请把枪放下
Sir, put the gun down now.
法律是站在我这边的
The law's on my side.
据我所知 你只是个土豪
Last time I checked, you're just a rich guy.
并不代表法律
Not the law.
我只是想维持这个地方文明一点
I'm just trying to keep the place civilized.
像他们这样的混♥蛋♥不值得什么司法流程
Punks like this don't deserve due process.
如果那他们做反面教材
By making an example of them,
也许下一个认为他可以
maybe the next idiot that
拿走不属于自己东西的蠢货
thinks it's his right to take what's not his
会三思而行
will think twice.
你准备怎么解决?
What's your solution?
上车 回家
Get in your vehicle, go home.
好的 我们马上走
Okay, we're leaving.
但是记住
But be warned,
你完全没意识到自己搅入了怎样一堆事情
you have no idea what pile you've just stepped into.
我住在农场
I live on a farm.
我对那方面经验丰富
I got plenty experience in that department.
梅尔 求你了 真的 你需要找人来帮忙
Mel, please, seriously, you need to get help.
不行 我不能留你下你一个人 我答应过妈妈
No, I can't leave you alone. I promised Mom.
有什么不对劲 我确定
Something's wrong. I'm positive.
求你了 去找个人来
Please, go get someone.
如果你不去 我会死的
If you don't, I will die.
我们都不能谈谈这事吗 戈德?
Can't we at least talk about this, Gord?
有什么好谈的? 你偷了辆车
What's to talk about? You stole a truck.
交给警♥察♥解决就好了
We'll let the cops handle this.
得了吧 戈德 这个世界都糟的像坨屎一样了
Come on, Gord. The world's gone to shit.
我们只是在找点乐子而已
We were just having some fun.
再说了 我以为劳茨已经死了呢
Besides, I assumed Lotts was dead anyway.
很显然 你有完全合理的辩护词
Well, obviously, you have a perfectly reasonable defense.
我相信警♥察♥也会这样认为的
I'm sure the cops will think so.
把我们交给警♥察♥有什么用啊?
What's the point of turning us in?
你怎么知道那里面现在还有没有活着的警♥察♥?
How do you even know there's cops still alive in there?
再说 你可能会发现自己站错队了
Besides, you might find yourself on the wrong end of things.
怎么说?
How do you figure?
你对美湖镇上最有权势的人之一举起了枪
You pulled a gun on one of the most powerful men in Pretty Lake.
戈德!
Gord!
戈德 威利要生了 有点不对劲
Gord, Wiley's in labor. Something's wrong.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
算你运气好 上车
Your lucky day. Get in.
你们自己回家吧
You boys can find your way home.
谁啊?
Hello?
干嘛?
Hello?
相信我 你无处可逃
Trust me, there's nowhere for you to go.
嘿 威利 你怎么样?
Hey, Wiley. How you feelin'?
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
不会的
No, you're not.
没事的
Okay. It's okay.
好吧 我可以做些什么帮到你 但是你一定要坚强
Okay, there's things I can do, but you're gonna have to be tough.
我不行了
I can't do this.
孩子反正也是会死
The baby's just gonna be dead anyway.
不会的
No, it won't.
出来
Get out.
出来!
Get out!
跪下
Kneel down.
你不需要这样做
You don't need to do this.
现在不那么强硬了 是不是啊 朋友?
Not so tough now, are you, amigo?
在我一枪把你崩出脑浆之前 有什么遗言吗?
Anything you wanna say before I blow your brains out?
我当时有机会就应该杀了你
I shoulda killed you when I had the chance.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
我说 放下枪
I said drop the gun.
放到地上
Put it on the ground.
把枪踢到我这边来
Kick it towards me.
到牢房♥里去
Get in the cell.
啥?
What?
我说了 到牢房♥里去
I said, get in the cell.
马上就成功了 加油 再用力推一下
You're almost there. Come on, one more big push.
- 不行了 - 必须这样
- I can't. - You have to.
你行你上啊 混♥蛋♥!
You try doing this, you dick!
- 她不是有意这样说的 - 不 我是真心的!
- She doesn't mean that. - Yes, I do!
没关系 我还听过更难听的呢
That's all right. I've been called worse.
加油 用力 该死 用力!
Come on. Push, damn it, push!
- 加油 加油 威利 用力推! - 不!
- Come on! Come on, Wiley, push! - No!
- 我不行了 不行了! - 再用力! 推!
- I can't. I can't! - Harder! Push!
你能行的 用力!
Yes, you can. Push!
用力!
Push!
它...活着吗?
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表