剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
But until then you've lost that right. Do you understand?
这跟罗尼有关吗?
Is this about Ronnie?
不 只是 呃... 这件事只跟你有关系
No, this is, um... this is about you.
你能帮我解了这场围吗?
Can you help me out here?
我想我说得很清楚了 我们不应该卖♥♥酒给孩子
I think I was pretty clear. We shouldn't have been selling to kids.
这...这话是我说的!
That... that's what I said!
撒谎可帮不了你
Lying won't help you.
而你宁可相信这货 也不信我?
And you're gonna believe this guy over me?
喔 在这个节骨眼上 我相信谁也不信你
Well, at this point, I'd believe anybody but you.
别再犯同样的错误了
Don't make the same mistake twice.
好吧 18岁以下禁止喝酒
Okay, anyone under 18 isn't drinking.
- 你们现在不能喝啦 - 嗷 别呀 大哥!
- So you're not drinking. - Aw, come on, man!
你的腿怎么样了?
How's your leg?
你沿袭了你父亲的传统?
You following in your dad's footsteps?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他管理着美湖镇 不是吗? 现在你也是
Well, he all but ran Pretty Lake, right? Now you're taking over.
要知道 这样至少我能在隔离结束了以后 知道自己已经完成了自己该做的事 尽了自己的职责
You know, when the quarantine is over, at least I'll know that I've done my part.
我只是...只是尽力保证没人受伤
I'm... I'm just trying to make sure no one gets hurt.
那么 高尚的警长有时间喝一杯吗?
Well, does the noble sheriff have time for a drink?
还是说他...太忙了要拯救世界?
Or is he... is he too busy saving the day?
看情况吧 你请我喝?
Well, that depends. Are you buying?
好啊 行
Yeah, right.
嘿 呃 我们打算在这儿呆多长时间?
Hey, um, how much longer are we planning on staying out here?
嗯 那个...
Yeah, well...
这得视情况而定 呃...
that's the thing about hunting is, uh...
动物们都有自己的生物作息和规律
the animals seem to run on their own timeline.
好吧
Okay.
但是 我冻坏了 脚趾都没感觉了
Well, I'm freezing. I cannot feel my toes.
而且我得去照顾我的宝宝
And I really should be with my baby.
我来让你变暖
Maybe I could warm you up.
别 别这样 我并不会真的被冻死
Nah, that's all right. I'm not gonna die of frostbite.
- 来吧 威力 别装矜持了 - 罗尼 天哪 正经点
- Come on, Wiley, stop pretending. - Ronnie, God, seriously!
我已经说得很清楚了 好吗? 我对你不感兴趣
I made myself pretty clear, okay? I'm not interested.
- 这样的话 我来让你有兴趣 - 天哪 罗尼!
- Well, maybe I can make you interested. - God, Ronnie!
别这样! 停手!
Quit! Stop it!
罗尼 停下来!
Ronnie, stop!
- 罗尼 住手! - 你没比我好哪儿去!
- Ronnie, stop it! - You're not better than me!
住手
Stop.
乖乖躺下来就好
Just lay down.
- 不!不! - 好吗?
- No! No! - Okay?
- 我知道你想要 - 不!
- I know you want to. - No!
- 我知道的 - 停手!
- I know you do. - Stop it!
来吧
Do it.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
罗尼?
Ronnie?
好棒!
Yes!
看见没? 又一次满贯
See that? Strike. Again.
你长大的时候是不是在地下室里藏了一间保龄球馆啊?
Did you have a bowling alley in your basement growing up?
其实是一对夫妇
A couple, actually.
我们来把瓶子摆摆好 然后看看你
Now let's set up the pins so we can watch you
是怎么又一次壮烈牺牲的 保龄球先生
fail spectacularly again, Mr. Gutterball.
我故意没有认真打的 因为是你生日嘛
I'm just purposely not trying because it's your birthday.
喔 谢谢你 亚当
Aw, thanks, Adam.
你知道吗 就各方面而言
You know, all things considered,
今天确实是一个很棒的生日
this has actually been a really good birthday.
亚当
Adam.
我正到处找你呢
I've been looking for you.
罗尼?
Ronnie?
下去! 从我身上下去!
Get off! Get off of me!
我感觉...感觉...
I don't... don't feel...
不怎么舒服
don't feel so good.
醒醒! 哈里森 醒醒!
Wake up! Harrison, wake up!
待在那儿
Stay there.
听着 我只是想谈谈
Now look, I just want to talk.
我不会告诉别人你杀了拉娜 好吗?
I won't tell anyone you killed Lana, okay?
我知道你有你的苦衷
I'm sure you had your reasons.
听着 我需要你站在我的角度听听这个故事
Listen, I just need you to hear my side of the story.
这就是你带着枪的原因?
Is that why you brought a gun?
对我而言 这里可不是什么友军区 亚当 我只是自卫罢了
Not exactly in friendly territory, Adam. I'm just trying to protect myself.
你的辩词是什么?
So what's your alibi?
当时我发现罗尼要去见她
I found out Ronnie was going to see her.
所以我早早离开 尝试和她对话 阻止他们见面
That's why I left early. To try and talk to her, to stop her.
问题是 我发现她是罗尼的供应商
Thing is, I found out she's Ronnie's supplier.
她还酗酒
And she was into hard stuff.
但她仍是劳茨家的一员 这个家族一直觉得自己凌驾于律法之上
But that's the Lotts. I mean, they think they're above the law.
但罗尼迟早都会被捕
But sooner or later, Ronnie would've got arrested.
所以我要去做个了结
So I went down there to put a stop to it.
当我到了那里时 我突然意识到...
When I got there, I realized...
她正要自杀
she was trying to kill herself.
她拿着枪
She had a gun.
我要阻止她来着
I tried to stop her.
但没成功
I couldn't.
我相信你
I believe you.
你才不信我呢 不是吗?
But you don't, do you?
别介啊...你还要我说什么呢?
Come on... what do you want me to say?
我信不信你这重要吗?
What's it matter if I believe you or not?
你又没有证据
There's no proof.
如果你要杀了我 我也难逃此劫
If you wanna kill me, you're gonna kill me.
什么?
What?
读读这个
Just read this.
你要的证据
Here's your proof.
帕特!
Pat!
查克 听我说
Chuck, listen.
文森特 菲利克斯 去追他 我从后面包抄他
Vince, Felix, go after him. I'm gonna go around back.
- 查克! 查克! - 什么?
- Chuck! Chuck! - What?
住手 住手
Stop, stop.
我不认为是他干的
I don't think he did it.
不 菲利克斯说是你告诉他...
No, Felix told me that you said that...
看这个
Here.
她留下了遗言 我很抱歉 查克
She left a suicide note. I'm sorry, Chuck.
不 不 不 你说她挣扎着求生
No, no, no. You said that there was a struggle.
- 那个鞋印! - 确实是有一段挣扎
- The boot prints! - There was a struggle.
那是帕特试图救她 我相信他
Pat tried to stop her. I believe him.
查克!
Chuck!
现在别打扰我!
Not now! Not now!
哈利昏过去了 他醒不过来了
Harrison's passed out. He won't wake up.
你本可以杀死我的
You could've killed me.
住手 你这禽兽!
Stop, you bastard!
- 闭嘴! - 不!
- Shut up! - No!
住手!所有人都知道你脑子有毛病 罗尼
Stop it! Everybody knows you're not right in the head, Ronnie.
你得到一个女孩子的唯一途径就是强♥奸♥她!
The only way you could get a girl is to rape her!
再敢说一句
One more word.
再说一句!
One more word!
你个大混♥蛋♥!
You dick!
嘘 没事儿了
Shh, it's okay.
没事儿了
It's okay.
别!
Don't!
别碰我
Don't touch me.
这尼玛...
What the...
怎么搞的?
What happened?
为什么不把他弄下来?
Why didn't anyone take him down?
查克说过不准碰他
Chuck told us not to touch him.
- 查克干的? - 是的
- Chuck did this? - Yeah.
哈里森!
Harrison!
喔 赶紧的 有人有糖或者甜食吗?
Oh, quick, does anybody have any candy? Sugar?
甜的都行 他是个糖尿病患者
Anything. He's diabetic.
- 呃 这儿有 - 谢谢你
- Uh, here. - Thank you.
好的 振作点 小家伙! 好啦!
Okay, come on, buddy! Okay.
哈里森 能听见我吗? 哈里森 振作点
Harrison, can you hear me? Harrison, come on.
- 振作点 别死啊 哈里森? - 发生什么了?
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表