剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, okay.
但如果哪个小崽子吐在了地板上 200刀的罚金可别想跑
But if anybody pukes on the floor, it's a $200 fine.
威力不在这儿
Wiley's not here.
不在
Nope.
你怎么看梅利莎?
So what do you think about Melissa?
哪个梅利莎?
Melissa who?
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
她很喜欢你的
She likes you.
你怎么知道?
How could you possibly know that?
她说了什么吗?
She say something?
当然不是 但是她表现得还蛮明显的啊
Of course not, but it's kind of obvious.
- 真的吗? - 当然!
- Seriously? - Yeah!
你喜欢她吗?
Do you like her?
或许吧
Maybe.
亚当
Adam.
- 嘿 - 西蒙兹女士
- Hey. - Ms. Symonds.
现在改口叫我艾米
You're gonna have to call me Amy now.
好吧 艾米
Okay, Amy.
感觉怪怪的
Feels weird.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
嗯 来杯啤酒
Mmm, have a beer.
你能相信这一扎要50刀吗?
Can you believe they're charging $50 a pitcher?
他们可真会赚钱啊?
They're actually taking money?
可又有什么用?
What's the point?
有钱就是有希望 钱还是可以留待后用的
That there's hope. That they can actually save for a future.
为这崭新的经济模式干杯吧
Cheers to a new economy.
出什么事儿了?
What's wrong?
没啥
Nothing.
你跟我说啊
You can tell me.
好 但你要保证...
Okay, but you have to promise...
不要告诉别人
not a word to anyone.
好
Okay.
来啊 再来一杯
Come on, have another.
不 我不行了 我到极限了
No, I can't. I've reached my limit.
接着喝吧 你怀孕的时候可没喝过酒 对吧?
Well, come on, you couldn't drink when you were preggo, right?
现在可得补喝回来
It's time to catch up.
等等 嘘
Wait, shh.
我觉得我听见动静了
I think I hear something.
是大脚怪吗? 还是大足野人?
Is it Bigfoot? The Sasquatch?
还是大雪人? 那儿什么都没有 威力
A Yeti? There's nothing out there, Wiley.
只有傻不拉几的围栏
Except for the stupid fence.
嘿 我的听力可是很棒的
Hey, I have excellent hearing.
喔 是吗? 那你的视力呢?
Oh, yeah? How's your eyesight?
嘿!
Hey!
怎么了 我不够好吗?
What, am I not good enough?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你觉得你比我更好?
You think you're better than me?
不 只是...
No. It's...
- 并不是这样 - 好啊 那是什么情况?
- No, it's not that at all. - Well, what is it then?
听着 我很抱歉如果我...如果我让你误会了
Look, I'm sorry if I... if I gave the wrong impression.
我很感激你为我做的一切 但我只是...
And I appreciate everything that you've done for me, but I just...
- 配不上你 是吗? - 不 罗尼
- Just not good enough for you, right? - No, Ronnie.
我
I...
我不知道怎么解释好吗?
I don't know how to explain it, okay?
我们就专注打猎行不行?
Can we just hunt?
好吧 认真打猎
Yeah, let's hunt.
我们真是赚大钱了
We're making a killing.
一旦隔离解除了 我们就会变得很阔绰
When they lift the quarantine, we'll be loaded.
我们剩了多少酒?
How much beer do we have left?
很多 那一卡车还是满的
Plenty. That truck was full.
- 我们果然是一个完美的团队 - 当然
- I'd say we make a pretty good team. - Yeah.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
那么 我有一个问题要问你
So, I have a question for you then.
感觉怎么样?
How's that feel?
久违的感觉
It's been a long time.
那么 我们歇息一会怎么样 要来吗?
Well, then I'd say we're due for a break, wouldn't you?
好啊
Yeah.
你是老板听你的
You're the boss.
我倒是希望你好过我的前任
I hope you're better than my last boyfriend.
这就是为什么现实世界中有律师有法庭还有那些相关的东西
That's why in the real world they have lawyers and courts and everything.
如果你告诉查克 帕特就死定了
If you tell Chuck, Pat is dead.
这事儿再简单不过了
It's as simple as that.
但我还有选择吗? 他杀了一个了 他会再次下手的
But what choice do I have? He's killed once, he'll kill again.
至少可以把问题留到明天再解决吧
At least sleep on it.
到什么时候?
And until then?
先喝再说
We drink.
今天是我的生日
It's my birthday.
你22了
You're 22.
该死
Damn.
是啊
Yeah.
真该死
Damn.
- 看见了吗? 他很冷 他在打哆嗦 - 我说过出什么问题就来找我
- See? He's cold. He's shaking. - I said come get me if anything was wrong.
看看他!的确是大事不好了
Look at him! Something's wrong.
哈里森
Harrison.
嘿 伙计 咱们可以做个了断
Hey, this could all be over, pal.
我只想要给你个教训
I just needed to teach you a lesson
这样杀鸡儆猴 周围的人们就都不会像你这般做傻事
so that everybody around here wouldn't do the same stupid stuff you did.
道个歉就行
Just apologize.
你犯了大错了
Big mistake.
我们应该回城里去 我打赌威力都回去了
We should head back into town. I bet Wiley's already come back.
是啊 我们毕竟把能找的地方都找过了
Yeah, we've run out of logical places to look.
在这儿等着
Wait right here.
知道了 听你的
Sure, whatever you say.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
我的马去哪儿了?
Where's my horse?
什么马?
What horse?
我记得的最后一件事 是我的...
Last thing I remember, my...
我的马受惊了 然后将我甩了下来
my horse got spooked and threw me off.
汉娜?
Hanna?
你认识她?
You know her?
是的 我们是同一所中学的
Yeah, she went to our middle school.
自那以后再也没见过你了
I never saw you after that.
还以为你搬走了
Figured you moved away.
是的 我记得你
Yeah, I remember you.
要知道 对于那种久疏战阵的人来说
You know, for somebody that was out of practice,
你已经做得很好了
that was pretty good.
喔 在让我们双方都得到满足这件事上
Well, you seem to have more than enough experience
你看上去倒是极有经验的老手啊
to make up for the both of us.
什么?
What?
没什么 该工作了
Nothing. We got work to do.
你是马克吧?
Are you Mark?
是
Yeah.
你是?
You are?
周围的居民而已
From around here.
我说你啊?人可不怎么样
I mean you? Not so much.
有什么问题?
That a problem?
问题就是你卖♥♥酒给孩子
The problem is you selling to kids.
那几个12岁的小孩都喝得屁颠屁颠的了
There are 12-year-olds that are drunk off their asses here.
我也不想啊
I didn't want to.
史黛丝说了算 她定的规矩
Stacey said to do it. She makes the rules.
这是她的酒吧 按她的来
It's her bar, her way.
这不会花你太多时间
That didn't take you long.
我觉得你应该离开这儿
I think you should get out of here.
我觉得你应该去死
And I think you should go to hell.
这是仅有的几个不属于你父亲的地方之一
This is one of the only places that your daddy doesn't own.
别闹了 史黛丝 把啤酒卖♥♥给小孩?
Come on, Stacey. Selling to kids?
真有你的
Nice.
听好了
Listen closely.
隔离解除后 你就可以要回你的酒吧
When the quarantine gets lifted, you can have your bar back.
但只要还在隔离期间 你就失去了酒吧的所有权 明白了吗?
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表