剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
Later.
- 等会儿是多久? - 我不知道 我不知道
- What time later? - I don't know. I don't know.
等会儿 好吗?
Later, okay?
9:25以后?
9:25 later?
可以
Sure.
如果这也不行 那9:30或9:45也行?
If that doesn't work, 9:30 or 9:45?
好好 都行 怎样都行
Yeah, sure, whatever.
那么 到底是几点?
Well? Which one?
阿曼达 说实话 我才不管你想几点玩儿 好吗? 我不在意
Amanda, honestly, it doesn't matter, okay? I don't care.
查克! 定个时间是很重要的 快告诉我 到底几点?
Chuck! It's important to care of a time. Well, which one?
阿曼达 别再像个小孩儿似的了!
Amanda, stop being a baby!
你才是别再像个小孩儿了!
You stop being a baby, too!
求你 别开枪!
Please, don't shoot!
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
没什么
Nothing.
这是你最不该来的地方
This is the last place you should be.
好 那我走行不行
Okay, then I'll just leave.
不是你想走就走 亚当
You're not going anywhere, Adam.
打开背包
Open the knapsack.
慢点儿
Slowly.
- 再来一杯? - 哦 不了
- Another? - Uh, no.
我得去药房♥给孩子们买♥♥点药
I gotta pick up some stuff for the kids at the pharmacy.
哦 别呀 再来一杯
Oh, come on. Have one more.
- 呐 留下来嘛 - 嘿
- Nah, you should stay. - Hey.
哦 我不是故意的 我很抱歉
Whoa, whoa. I didn't mean anything. I'm sorry.
我只是... 我真的很喜欢和你聊天
I just... I really enjoyed talking to you.
你的言行举止很特别
You're different in a good way.
哦 是吗 只是... 我该走了
Uh, yeah. Just... I should go.
没有抗生素
There's no antibiotics.
是啊 我也没看见有
Yeah, I don't see any either.
难道他们知道我们要来?
You think they knew we were coming?
找到啦
Bingo.
威力
Wiley.
嘿 我们找到我们想要的了 别的一概不拿
Hey, we got what we came for. Nothing else.
这是偷盗
It's stealing.
一个小女孩生命垂危 这样你都无动于衷吗?
A little girl's gonna die. Does that not matter to you?
所有人都知道是罗尼偷走了药
Everyone knows Ronnie stole the drugs.
克里克人才不需要药了呢
The Creekers don't need more.
那是罗尼干的 不是我们余下的人
That was Ronnie, not the rest of us.
我们不是在求你
We're not asking.
威力 你可以留下来 你没必要这么做
You can stay, Wiley. You don't have to do this.
是啊 但不是因为我被迫这么做 而是我应该的
Yes, I do. And not because I have to, but because I should.
好像不是你瞎搅合我们的麻烦就不多似的
As if we don't have enough trouble without you stirring up more?
你是不是砍掉她的手指后偷走了戒指?
Did you cut off her finger and steal that ring?
罗尼觉得他可以偷东西
Ronnie here thinks he can steal from people.
拜托 罗尼 人们可能会需要这些药剂的
Come on, Ronnie, people might need those drugs.
我和查克所拥有的东西很棒...
What I have with Chuck is great...
慢慢来 罗尼 动动脑子想想
Take it easy, Ronnie. Use your head.
别再碰我的姐姐了!
Never touch my sister again!
得到一个女孩的唯一途径就是强♥奸♥她!
The only way you could get a girl is to rape her!
住手! 住手! 你不比我好到哪儿去!
Stop it! Stop it! You're not better than me!
闭嘴 闭嘴!
Shut up. Shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
特么的 闭嘴!
Shut up!
杰克!
Jack!
你觉得梅丽莎会告诉别人吗?
You think Melissa's gonna tell anyone?
呃 我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
- 不会 - 是啊 希望吧
- No. - Yeah, I hope not.
否则又多了好多麻烦
It'll just stir the pot more.
杰克!
Jack!
罗尼真是笨蛋 这一切都不应该发生的
Ronnie's such an idiot. None of this would've happened
- 要不是... - 小心!
- if it wasn't for... - Watch out!
阿曼达! 哦!
Amanda! Ugh!
快来帮我!
Help!
帮帮我!
Help me!
她就这么跑到马路上 我都没看见她
She just ran into the road. I didn't see her.
是 我知道 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
她从哪儿来? 她看不见车吗?
Where'd she come from? She didn't see the car?
我不知道! 阿曼达 醒醒!
I don't know! Amanda, come on!
阿曼达!
Amanda!
那么 现在开始我们就呆在这儿了
So, I think we stay here from now on.
好好打理农场
Take care of the farm.
远离镇上
Stay out of town.
听起来是个不错的主意
That sounds like a good idea.
- 那送牛奶的怎么办? - 他们会送上门来的
- What about milk deliveries? - They can come to us.
- 但是 戈德... - 我受够了 弗兰妮
- But, Gord... - I'm done, Franny.
劝说查克太难了
There's no talking any sense into Chuck.
至于克里克人呢? 他们...
And the Creekers? They...
听着 如果他们要相互厮杀 我没意见
Look, if they wanna kill each other, fine.
但我不想我们中的任何人为之受伤
But I don't want any of us hurt because of it.
我们的食物供应还能撑很久
We have more than enough supplies to last.
开始吃吧
Let's eat.
她死了
She's dead.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我们得离开
We have to leave.
不...不 我们要留下来 我们要告诉别人真♥相♥
No... No, we have to stay. We have to tell them the truth.
查克都朝我开了一次枪了
Chuck's already shot at me once.
我们刚刚撞死了了他妹妹 不是吗?
We just killed his sister, all right?
他肯定话都不会听一句话的
He's not gonna wait around to talk.
那我跟他说 好吗? 他会听我的话!
Well, I'll talk to him, okay? He'll listen to me!
不 他不会
No, he won't.
快走 随时都会有人从这儿经过
All right, someone's bound to come any minute.
我们现在不能为她做什么
There's nothing we can do for her right now.
相信我 如果他们发现了我们 我们就死定了
And trust me, if they find us here, we're dead.
该死!
Damn it!
快走
Come on.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, yeah.
要知道 我真没想到你会来
You know, you're the last person I expected to see.
是啊...
Yeah...
我...我想跟你解释一下...
I... I wanted to explain to you that...
当我最后让他讲出准确的事情经时
when I finally got Harrison to tell me exactly what happened,
我才明白事情
I figured out that things
事情并不是表面上看起来那么黑白分明
weren't quite as black and white as they seemed.
而且我也看得出来情势恶化的相当快
And I can tell that things went downhill pretty quickly.
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to
并不能说全是你的错...
say is that it wasn't entirely your fault and...
不 不 不 这个...
No, no, no. It...
我是个笨蛋 我是说 没有人那样对待一个孩子
I was an idiot. I mean, you don't do that to a kid.
但我...
But I'm...
我很抱歉 我...是我不对
I'm sorry, I... It wasn't right.
什么?
What?
你通过了测试呢
You passed the test.
- 测试? - 是啊
- Test? - Yeah.
我妈妈以前经常说
My mom always used to say
如果一个男孩子肯认错
that if a guy could admit that he was wrong,
那么...他还是有希望的
then... there's hope for him.
或者云云
Or something.
进来坐坐吧?
Wanna come in?
好 好啊 我... 好的
Yeah. Yeah, I... Okay.
好的
Okay.
哇奥
Wow.
含着金汤匙出生一定很棒吧
Must've been nice, growing up rich.
我觉得 并不是要炫富什么的 但是...
I mean, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but...
我从来没有考虑过这些问题
I never really thought about it.
仅仅是...很平常 你知道吗?
It just... seemed normal, you know?
嗯
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表