剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
他本该去见拉娜 但是他改主意了
He was supposed to meet Lana, but he got sidetracked.
他当时和你女朋友在一起
He was with your girlfriend.
他一整天都跟史戴丝在一起
He was with Stacey all day.
来 我们走 上车
Come on, let's go. Get in the truck.
当然...
Sure...
我无缘无故被打成狗 现在就这么算了?
I get the shit beat out of me for no reason, and now this is over?
罗尼 现在结束了!
Ronnie, this ends now!
去他的 刚开始而已
Screw that. This just started.
罗尼!
Ronnie!
查克 把枪放回警♥察♥局
Chuck, put the guns back at the police station.
不要
No.
你听到他的话了 刚开始而已
You heard him. This just started.
- 这太愚蠢了 - 那就走
- This is stupid. - Then leave.
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
地底
"Hell..."
那很伤风败俗? 尤其是在一个教堂里
that's pretty risque? especially in a church.
不要是现在 威力 拜托 不要是现在
Not now, Wiley. Please, not now.
嗯 我也想对你说同样的话
Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing to you.
当然了
Sure.
嗯 随便吧 因为 很显然 你一点都不在乎
Yeah, whatever. Because, clearly... you don't give a shit.
你不是那个尽力帮忙的人
You're not the one that lifts a finger.
你不是那个为了别人去做事的人
You're not the one that does a damn thing for anyone.
准确说 你所做的就是袖手旁观自怜自艾
Literally, all you do is sit around feeling sorry for yourself.
我没有向你要求过任何东西
I didn't ask you for anything.
没
No.
没 你没有 但是你肯定期待过
No, you didn't, but you sure expected it.
我们在隔离中... 在危机里
We are in the middle of a quarantine... in a crisis,
而每一天 整天我都在照顾你的宝宝
and every day, all day, I am looking after your baby,
我有得到一句谢谢么? 没有
and do I get a thanks? No.
没有 当然没有
No, of course not,
因为威力在为自己举办最盛大的遗憾晚会
because Wiley is throwing herself the biggest pity party.
也许她会从中振作起来 但也许她不会
And maybe she's gonna snap out of it, but maybe she's not.
而我们才是要去解决问题的人
And we're the ones that get to deal with it.
哦 去你的吧 梅利莎!
Oh, screw you, Melissa!
相信我 你再也不用和我打交道了!
Trust me, you are not gonna have to deal with me anymore!
好了... 都好多了
There... all better.
- 都好多了 - 嗯
- All better. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 让我看看
Hi. Let me see.
我不喜欢那个游戏
I did not like that game.
我也不喜欢
Me neither.
你还好么?
Are you all right?
你生我气么?
Are you mad at me?
因为超♥市♥的事?
For the supermarket?
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
不 不 不 阿曼达 我知道
No, no, no. Amanda, I know.
我知道 我没生气
I know. I'm not mad.
我们现在能回家么?
Can we go home now?
嗯
Yeah.
就 嗯 在外面等下 我马上出来
Just, um, wait outside and I'll be right out.
五分钟?
Five minutes?
四分钟34秒
Four minutes and 34 seconds.
相当精确啊
That was pretty close.
你... 对我撒谎
You... lied to me.
- 你当时跟罗尼在一起 - 不 我没有...
- You were with Ronnie. - No. I don't...
我不知道他跟你说了什么 但是你不能相信他 查克
I don't know what he told you, but you can't trust him, Chuck.
你知道么 在到这儿来的路上我跟自己说 我说
You know, I was saying to myself on the way here, I said that,
如果你跟我说真♥相♥ 那我不能和你在一起了
if you tell me the truth, then I can't be with you,
但是我可以照顾你
but I can look after you.
你在说什么? 我没有...
What are you talking about? I don't...
我是说...
I mean...
你知道...
You know...
你没有
you didn't.
- 查克... - 我跟你玩完了
- Chuck... - I'm done with you.
你认真的?
Are you serious?
嗯 你不可信
Yeah. You can't be trusted.
你要靠自己了
You're on your own.
弗兰妮!
Franny!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank goodness you're okay.
戈德 我不擅长这事
Gord, I'm not good at this stuff.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
爸爸和爷爷现在都为你无比骄傲
Both Dad and Granddad would be so proud of you right now.
真的么?
Really?
嗯 真的
Yes, really.
你是谁?
Who are you?
圣诞老人
Santa Claus.
圣诞节提早来了
Christmas came early.
威力 你该带着宝宝来这
Wiley, you shouldn't be out here with the baby.
罗尼 你怎么了?
Ronnie, what happened to you?
不值一提
It's nothing worth talking about.
天色将晚 要冷起来了
It's late. You know, it's getting cold.
你要去哪?
Where you off to?
实际上我就是走走
Actually, I was just walking.
漫无目的?
No destination?
还没有目的
Not yet.
你可以一直呆在我们的地盘 即使只是过个夜
You can always stay at our place. Even if it's just for the night.
- 何乐而不为? - 正是
- Why not? - Exactly.
何乐而不为?
Why not?
来吧 这边
Come on, it's that way.
周日下午三点可以观看
大型猫科动物投喂
不包括活物扑食
> 隔离第16天
米勒部长
致美湖镇的特别消息
美湖镇阴谋
重大新闻
青少年在隔离围栏内焚烧尸体
最新消息 政♥府♥有意延长隔离
查克
计划有变 稍后打给你
查克
今晚睡我这
查克
迫不及待想见你 宝贝
来电
查克 劳茨
危险
前方雷区
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表