剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
我们就可以封锁监狱 并且结束消毒处理程序
we can lock this place down and end this decontamination process.
如果我们锁死所有的门
If we lock all the doors,
他们都会忙着逃出来 也会停止给孩子们注射
they'll focus on trying to get out and stop injecting the kids.
然后我们等到士兵们都死了
Then we wait for the soldiers to die.
我只希望我能认识路
I just wish I knew my way around.
我可没什么地图之类的
I don't have a map or anything.
我想我能帮忙
I think I can help.
怎么帮
How?
我曾是那里的囚犯
I was an inmate.
好了 卡西迪 你是下一个 过来 小子
Okay, Cassidy, you're next. Come on, kiddo.
坐在这
Have a seat right there.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我只希望我们没把所有一切都压在这个大胆的猜测上
I just wish we weren't putting everything on a long shot.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know?
一天前 我提早去经销商那边
One day, I came early to
去接你下班
pick you up from your job at the dealership,
然后我看见你们俩在他的办公室里
and I saw the two of you in his office.
你看见了吗
You saw?
没直接看到 但是我怀疑
Not enough to know for sure, but I suspected as much.
那你为啥 什么都没说
Why didn't you say anything?
我们没那么亲近 威力
We weren't exactly the closest, Wiley.
当你告诉妈妈和爸爸
And when you told Mom and Dad
你怀孕了 并想留着孩子的时候
that you were pregnant and keeping the baby,
我知道你为什么要这么干
I knew why you'd done it.
-为什么 -让他们伤心
- Why? - To hurt them.
你认为我做这些就是为了让他们伤心吗
You think I did this to hurt them?
还能有什么别的理由
What other reason could there be?
因为或许我们两个人之间
Well, because maybe there was
有点实际上有关的...
something between us that actually mattered...
- 嘘!
- Shh!
有人来了
Someone's coming.
威力 我们必须躲起来
Wiley, we have to hide.
好了 大伙 就是这了 戴上手铐
Okay, everyone. This is it. Handcuffs on.
动起来 所有人出去
Let's move it. Everybody out.
这一队去B区
This group goes to cell block B.
你确定你能找到控制室吗
Are you sure you can find the control room?
我在这呆了很长时间 能找到的
Spent enough time here. Yeah.
你犯了什么事进来的
What were you in for?
乱穿马路
Jaywalking.
我一点都不喜欢这个...
I don't like this at all...
闯进一座监狱
breaking into a prison.
那你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
没有
No.
我猜我们俩要一起进去了
I guess we're in this together.
谁会想得到啊
Who would've guessed?
是啊 谁会想的到
Yeah, who would've guessed?
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这些人被捕了
These guys resisted.
他们说他们不想被消毒
They say they don't want to be decontaminated.
很难想象你们这些小子这么想呆在这
Hard to believe you kids want to stay that badly.
你们理解我们为你们所冒的风险吗
Don't you understand what we're risking for you?
我也不理解
Doesn't make sense to me either.
快走
Move.
5号♥通道 5号♥通道
Corridor five. Corridor five.
收到 快走
Copy that. Move it.
小心 他们动了
Watch out, they're on the move.
向右转
So make a right.
- 走起来 伙计们 - 保持移♥动♥
- Let's go, people. - Keep moving.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
走哪边 这边
Where to? This way.
嘿 你们在这干嘛
Hey! What are you guys doing here?
我们带这些孩子去消毒
We're taking these kids to be decontaminated.
那是在你来的方向后面
That's back the way you came from!
-嘿 -不需要这么干
- Hey. - No need for that.
亚当 走
Adam, go.
把这些家伙带到控制室去
Get these guys to the control room.
查克和我会看住他们
Chuck and I will hold them here.
在教堂出那事之后
I'm not leaving you here
我不会把你和他一起留在这
with him after what happened at the church.
你和他们一起更有用
You'll be more useful to them.
去吧 罗尼
Just go, Ronnie.
快点
Come on.
你们在犯错
You guys are making a mistake.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你为什么要这么干
Why did you do it?
呃...
Um...
你知道的 他听我的
You know, he listened to me.
这不是计划好的
It wasn't planned.
这不是我和他老是想一块去...
It's not like I ever thought of him that way or anything.
突然间 我们俩就像有了种
Suddenly, we just kind of had...
感应
a connection.
我们俩都觉得很不好
We both felt really bad about it.
如果你见过他 你就知道他会有多内疚
If you would've seen him, then you'd know how sorry he was.
然后我怀孕了
And then I got pregnant.
像查理 陆特那种人应该会知道的更清楚
A guy like Charles Lotts is expected to know better.
你...你 我理解
You... you, I understand.
我不是个受害者 梅利莎
I'm not a victim, Melissa.
我选择留下这个孩子
I chose to have this baby.
该死
Shit!
你们俩在干吗
What are you two doing?
你们应该去监狱里报道 进行消毒
You're supposed to report to the jail for decontamination.
过来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
好 趴在地上 手背在背后 现在
All right, flat on the floor. Hands behind your back, now.
- 快走 - 你不会想做这事的
- Let's go. - You don't want to do this.
- 住手 放下武器
- Stop! Drop your weapon!
伙计们还好吧
You guys all right?
我们没事 上
We're okay. Go!
我想他们朝控制室去了
I think they're headed to the control room.
-好了 现在往哪走 - 就在那儿
- Okay, where to now? - It's just down here.
等等 让我先检查一下
Wait. Let me check it out first.
- 站住 表明身份 - 该死
- Stop! Identify yourself! - Shit!
我们死定了
We're screwed.
- 亚当 现在动手 我掩护你 - 表明身份
- Adam, go now. I'll cover you. - Identify yourself!
顺着走廊 二楼右手边
It's down the hall. Second door on your right.
你不来吗
You're not coming?
如果出了问题 我要在这把他们救出来
If this goes south, I'll need to get them out.
走吧 亚当
Go, Adam!
你需要封锁监狱 才能阻止注射
You need to lock it down to stop the injections!
快跑
Run!
住手
Stop.
你不知道自己在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
你应该死了
You're supposed to be dead.
人们相信他们愿意相信的
People believe what they want to believe.
胆汁也不是那么难伪造
Bile isn't so hard to fake.
你不肯听 你要做的是...
You wouldn't listen. All you had to...
你要做的就是离开
All you had to do was leave.
我不想让你看见这些
I didn't want you to see any of this.
你为什么要回来
Why'd you come back?
明知道所有人会被杀 我不能走
I couldn't go knowing everyone would be killed.
恩
Hmm.
我不得不试着去救他们
I had to at least try to save 'em.
不 他们救不了了 太晚了
No, they can't be saved. It's too late.
-亚当 - 我能 我能救他们
- Adam... - I can, I can save them...
住手 亚当 住手
Stop. Adam, stop.
因为即使有那么点机会
'Cause even if there was
你能救那些孩子
a chance that you could save those kids...
你是冒着感染地球上每个人的风险
you risk infecting everyone else on Earth.
瞧 没有一座监狱是百分百安全的
Look, no prison is 100% secure,
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表