剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
你没事吧?
You okay in there?
我需要帮助
I need help.
求你了
Please.
嘿! 那是我的狗!
Hey! That's my dog!
- 好啊 给你 - 我的狗怎么在你这?
- It's okay. Here. - Why do you have my dog?
你知道这是我的狗 对不对?
You know he's my dog, right?
我的地址写在狗牌上
My address is on the tag.
上面还写着
And it also says that his
它叫杰克 我也住在这个地址
name is Jack and I live at the same address.
- 这就证明了这是我的狗 - 对的 确定能证明
- So that proves it. - Yeah, it certainly does.
其实我正往
I was actually just heading to
这个地址去 看看是不是还有人住在那
the address to see if anybody still lived there.
很高兴我找到你了
I'm happy I found you 'cause
我之前还担心它是个流浪狗什么的
I was worried he was a stray or something.
不是!不是! 杰克绝对不是流浪狗
No! No! He's definitely not a stray.
过来 杰克
Come on, Jack.
- 杰克是自己跑掉的 - 真的吗?
- Jack escaped. - Really?
我不允许它到处乱跑 不然它会被打死的
He's not allowed to roam free, or else he'll be killed.
我应该小心翼翼的
I am supposed to be very careful.
- 嗯呃 - 可是有时候我没那么细心
- Mmm-hmm. - But sometimes I'm not so careful.
像今天早上 我就忘了关大门
Like this morning, I left the front door open.
你不会告诉查克吧?
You won't tell Chuck, will you?
查克?
Chuck?
查克是我哥哥
Chuck's my brother.
他说既是我的父亲 也是我的母亲 因为我父母去世了
He says he's my father and mother, too, because they died.
我一想吃汉堡 他就给我做
He makes me hamburgers whenever I want.
我自己做不了了
I can't make them anymore.
你有兄弟吗?
Do you have a brother?
是的 我有
Yeah, I do.
- 他叫什么? - 哈里森
- What's his name? - Harrison.
是不是偷车的那个哈里森?
Was that the same Harrison who stole the car?
是的
Yeah.
我想起你了
I remember you.
查克说那是错的
Chuck says that was wrong.
错大了 但是他对哈里森更不对
Very wrong. But he was more wrong to Harrison.
- 查克这么说的? -是的
- Chuck said that? - Yup.
该喂杰克了
Time to feed Jack.
拜!
Bye!
我打算相信罗尼一次
I'll give Ronnie credit.
虽然他就算想做好事的时候
Even when he's trying to do the right thing,
他也能全搞砸
he manages to screw it all up.
你不能全怪他
You can't pin all this on him.
首先 他是个瘾君子
For one, he's an addict.
第二 我看着他这么做的
Secondly, I watched him do it.
我万万没想到
It never occurred to me
冲了药片会造成问题
that flushing the pills would be a problem.
否则查克会告诉威力 "没有药给安妮"
Or that Chuck would tell Wiley, "No Oxy, no meds for Annie."
安妮怎么样了?
How's Annie?
发烧更严重了
Her fever's getting higher.
威力和我今晚会回镇里
Wiley and I will go back into town tonight.
为什么不单独溜进镇里 拿到药剂?
Why not just sneak into town by yourself, get the drugs?
彻底忘了威力吧 你不需要她啊
Forget about Wiley altogether. You don't need her.
听着 如果事情没有按照预期进行 她可以成为我们的安全保障
Look, she's our insurance policy in case things go sideways.
据说查克让半只冰球队都武装起来了
Rumor has it, Chuck has half the hockey team armed.
你说的和我理解的是一回事儿吗?
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
我觉得不会发展成那样
I doubt it'll come to that.
如果确实那样了呢?
If it does?
如果我被抓 你觉得
If I get caught, you think
会有人在意先审问我吗?
anyone's gonna bother asking questions first?
至少威力会带来一点谈判的筹码
At least Wiley'll buy me some negotiating power.
你还好吗 凯文? 你确定要这么做吗?
You okay, Kev? You sure about this?
当然 嗯 我只是... 给我点儿时间
Yeah. Yeah, I just, uh... Just give me a second.
要知道 你不必这么做
You don't have to do this, you know.
我没事儿 查克 一定会成功的
I'm fine, Chuck. This'll work.
好吧
Yeah.
当你飞跃天际时...
When you make it across...
让世界别忘了我们
remind the world about us.
好啦 文斯...出发吧
Okay, Vince... here we go.
坚持住 伙计
Just hang in there, buddy.
去哪儿?
Going somewhere?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你还没有回答我的问题呐
You still didn't answer the question.
我... 我只是想去呼吸下新鲜空气
I... I just wanted to get some fresh air.
我看不像啊
It doesn't look like that to me.
求求你 放我走
Please, let me go.
来 拿这个
Here, take these.
不管你是走是留 安妮都需要药剂
Annie still needs the drugs whether you stay or you go.
他们不能这样
They can't do that.
就这样击落了飞机 离边境线还远着呢
Just shoot the plane down. It wasn't even close to the border.
我警告过你会变成这样!
I warned you this would happen!
- 现在不是说这个的时候 戈德 - 那么什么时候 查克?
- Not now, Gord. - So when, Chuck?
昨天 你把一个小男孩吊起来差点弄死他
Yesterday, you almost killed a guy by stringing him up.
而今天...
And today...
这些死者都要算在你头上
These deaths are on your head.
你去死吧!
You go to hell!
至少我在这儿还会做些决定
At least I make decisions around here
而不是当危险来临时 躲在自家的农场
instead of hiding at my farm at the first sign of trouble.
是啊 所以我才被克里克人射中了 哼?
Right. That's why I got shot at the Creekers', huh?
你以为你出现了一次你就全盘参与了吗 戈德
Just because you show up once doesn't mean you're all in, Gord.
我在尝试着解决...
I am trying to make it work...
而你总是会破坏一切!
and you're just tearing it down!
或许这个地方该换个人
Maybe it's time for someone
来做重要决定了
else to make the tough decisions around here.
不仅仅是让富二代来
Not just the rich kid.
这里才不会变成养猪的农场
Well, it's not gonna be the pig farmer.
那些是牛 你这个渣渣
They're cows, junior.
都一样是臭屎堆
Same pile of shit.
你该滚蛋了 查克
Time to leave, Chuck.
回到你的大宅邸猫着吧
Go back to the mansion.
那你有种试试
Make me.
滚回家吧 戈德
Go home, Gord.
该死
Damn it.
该死
Damn it.
妈的!
Damn it!
车去哪儿了?
Where's the car?
威力开走了
Wiley took it.
什么? 为什么不阻止她?
What? Why didn't you stop her?
因为我知道她会回来
Because I knew she'd come back.
她绝对不会让小女孩受苦
She was never gonna let a little girl suffer.
弗朗西斯说你在这儿
Frances said you were in here.
很惨吧 嗯?
That bad, huh?
那个家伙怎么样了?
How's the other guy?
比我好得多
Better than me.
我 呃...从来都不擅长打架
I, uh... was never much of a fighter.
你父母是怎么去世的?
How did your parents die?
就像别人一样吧 我猜想
Just like everybody else's, I suppose.
来得很快
It was quick.
我的父亲迫不及待地赴死了
My father couldn't wait for that.
他上吊自杀
He hung himself.
没有任何遗言 没有一句告别
Didn't leave a note. Didn't say goodbye.
坐下
Sit down.
你是那位经营孤儿院的人 是吧?
You're the one that runs the orphanage, right?
呃 是的 孩子们一到晚上就很低沉
Uh, yeah. Kids are down for the night.
- 能给我来杯啤酒吗? - 你看起来不像是能喝的人
- Can I get a beer? - You don't seem like the drinking type.
我好久没有喝酒了
It's been a long couple of weeks.
那好 我请你
Sure. It's on the house.
嘿 查克 你想来玩玩儿疯狂八人帮游戏吗?
Hey, Chuck. You want to play Crazy Eights?
阿曼达 现在不行
Amanda, not now.
那好 什么时候?
Okay. When?
等会儿
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表