剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
说实话 我很惊讶你今天会来
To be honest, I'm surprised you showed up today,
毕竟发生了那么多事
with everything going on.
我以为你不会评判什么的
Thought you weren't here to judge.
尽管来自隔离区内外
In spite of mounting pressure from inside
的压力不断聚积
and outside the quarantine zone,
政♥府♥对这种疾病的消息
the government is remaining
封锁的异常的紧
surprisingly tight-lipped about the disease.
怎么了?
What's up?
别挡路
Stay out of my way.
你说啥?
Excuse me?
让他们爆发吧 早晚的事儿
Let this play out. It's gonna happen eventually.
起码我们能掌控它
At least we're on hand to keep it controlled.
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
别挡路...朋友
Stay out of my way... amigo.
朋友? 我才不是你的什么朋友
Amigo? I ain't your amigo.
下一个是谁? 你? 还是你?
Who's next? You? You?
敢再动一下我就开枪了
One more move and I'll shoot.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我忍♥很久不去保卫自己的东西了
I've worked too hard not to protect what's mine.
爸爸 管他呢?
Dad, who cares?
来吧 反正不管怎么样我们很快就都会翘辫子
Come on, we're all gonna be dead soon enough anyway.
放轻松 拉娜 我有和
Relax, Lana. I've been talking
外面的一些高层官员联♥系♥
to some high level officials on the outside.
他们很快会取消隔离 我们会熬过去的
They're gonna lift this quarantine soon. We will survive this.
像妈妈一样?
Just like Mom?
不断有人死掉 爸爸 你不能忽略这个事实
People are dying, Dad. You can't ignore that.
我们会死吗?
Are we going to die?
拉娜...
Lana...
她不需要这个 起码现在不需要
She doesn't need this. Not right now.
阿曼达 我们会没事的 我保证
Amanda, we're gonna be okay. I promise.
是嘛 好吧好吧
Yeah, right. Right.
你这是想去哪呢?
Where do you think you're going?
去哪都行只要不在这呆着
Anywhere but here.
只是感觉不真实
It just doesn't seem real.
希望他们能快点取消隔离
No, hopefully they'll lift the quarantine soon.
嘿 关于罗尼的 是不?
Hey, about Ronnie, yeah?
我们这边如果听到什么消息会告诉你的
We'll keep you in the loop if we hear anything on this side.
好的
Okay.
没人知道罗尼的消息 他好像消失了一样
No one's heard anything about Ronnie. It's like he's disappeared.
我明天会再出去找他
I'll go looking for him again tomorrow.
你估计是在浪费时间
You're probably wasting your time.
他出城了
He went to the city, so he's
所以很可能现在正在隔离区外
most likely outside of the quarantine area by now.
他可能不会回来了
He's probably not coming back.
只是他们跟我们联♥系♥很奇怪
It's just weird that we haven't heard from him.
你怎么样?
How you doin'?
很害怕
I'm scared.
我们都会死的 是不是?
We're all gonna die, aren't we?
感觉肯定是的
Sure feels like it.
弗兰妮?
Franny?
爸爸死了
Dad's dead.
Forty-nine.
Forty-four.
Thirty.
Eighty-one.
Twenty-two.
没有22岁以下的人
No one under 22.
戴夫叔叔?
Uncle Dave?
戴夫叔叔?
Uncle Dave?
你可以走了
You're free to leave.
这里怎么了?
What's going on here?
远离边界线
Stay away from the border,
因为你只有这一次机会
because you're not gonna get a second chance.
就这样? 我是说 你就和我说这些?
That's it? I mean, that's all you're gonna tell me?
给 你需要这些
Here, you'll need these.
恭喜
Congratulations,
你已经成为隔离区的正式居民了
you're an official citizen of the quarantine zone.
所以说你们不会起诉我还是什么的?
So you guys aren't gonna charge me or anything?
不会 要我猜吗?
No. You want my guess?
他们会在你们传染我们之前
They're leaving you people
让你们去死的
to die before you infect the rest of us.
- 你怎么样? - 还好
- How you doing? - Fine.
在这里面 没有朋友是活不下去的
In here you can't survive without friends.
看来我们有更严重的问题要解决了
Seems like we've got bigger problems to deal with.
他们准备什么时候转移我们? 他们在等什么?
When are they gonna transfer us? What are they waiting for?
我们得到指示要将所有活着的人关起来
We've been told to keep everyone who's still alive locked up.
只是在照吩咐办事而已
Just following orders.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
你和看上去一样蠢
You're as stupid as you look.
你知道关于这件事最诡异的是什么吗?
You know the weird thing about whatever this thing is?
据我观察
From what I can see,
没有一个22岁以下的人挂掉
no one under 22 years old has died.
你不觉得是早晚的事儿吗?
Don't you think it's only a matter of time?
还真不是
No, actually I don't.
我有深入调查过政♥府♥的电脑
I've been deep inside the government computers.
他们想要
They're talking about
把我们能关多久关多久
keeping us quarantined for as long as it takes.
如果需要的话甚至数年
Years if necessary.
他们不会这样做的
They wouldn't do that.
你没看新闻吗?
Haven't you seen the news?
栅栏不像是个临时的解决办法
The fence doesn't seem like a temporary solution.
威利 我们得离开美湖镇
Wiley, we have to leave Pretty Lake.
是啊 我们该怎么做?
Yeah, right. What are we gonna do?
就这么从大门走出去?
Just walk out the front gate?
当他们换岗的时候
When they change shifts,
有一个部分是没有守卫的
there's one section that's left unguarded.
我们趁没人注意从那穿过去
We can cut through it before anyone knows what happened.
跟我来 拜托
Come with me. Please.
我就像只搁浅的鲸鱼
I'm a beached whale.
我不想拖累你 你一个人更安全
I don't wanna slow you down. You'll be safer alone.
我可以带我们两个一起出去
I can get us both through.
什么时候?
When?
今晚
Tonight.
好吧
Okay.
- 你到底去哪了? - 说来话长
- Where the hell have you been? - It's a long story.
- 你至少应该给我们打个电♥话♥ - 打不了
- You could've at least called us. - No, I couldn't.
- 走吧 - 去哪?
- Let's go. - Where?
镇子周边有一圈隔离栅栏 你知道是什么意思吗?
There's a fence around the town. You know what that means?
意思是我们只能被困在这了 隔离了
Yeah, that we're stuck here. It's a quarantine.
不 还意味着没人能进来
No, it also means no one else can come inside.
我们可以随心所欲了 咱们去找点乐子吧
We have free rein. Let's go have ourselves some fun.
有人不断死掉你竟然想去找乐子?
People are dying and you wanna have fun?
是啊
Yeah, I do.
尤其是咱们也马上要死了
Especially if we're next.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你有什么好主意?
What'd you have in mind?
我在想这简直是
I was thinking that there
前所未有的购物的好时机
has never been a better time to go shopping.
好吧
All right.
那你刚才去哪了?
So, where were you?
我在路上跟你说
I'll tell you on the way.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
想过好日子想了好久了
Been waiting a long time for a taste of the good life.
警局没给答案
There's no answer at the police station.
所以说我们玩蛋了
And so we're screwed.
所有车上都有跟踪器
I have trackers on all the cars.
如果说被隔离有什么好处的话...
If there's any advantage to being under quarantine...
当有人偷了你的商品...
when someone steals your merchandise...
他们能去的地方就那么几个
there's only so many places they could go.
这儿好安静
It's quiet around here.
大部分员工都走了或者是死了
Well, most of the staff has already left or they're dead.
那我们呢? 他们就准备把我们留在这?
What about us? Are they just gonna leave us here?
貌似是的
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表