剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表
罗尼!
Ronnie!
嘿!
Hey!
不解释一下为什么你会出现在马歇尔家里吗?
Any reason for you to be in the Marshalls' place?
他们都死了 好吗?
They're dead, okay?
反正政♥府♥最终也会把他们的东西都拿走
The government's just gonna take their stuff away anyways.
所以我只是抢占先机而已 并没有人会有什么损失
So I'm just getting a head start.No one loses.
不是那样的 罗尼 你知道的
It doesn't work that way, Ronnie,and you know that.
这些人是有家庭的
These people have family.
家属有权拥有那些东西
Relatives with a rightful claim to that stuff.
- 你不能就这么拿走 - 别碰它!
- You can't just take it. - Don't touch it!
你貌似也去药房♥走了一趟啊 哈?
Looks like you made a little trip to the pharmacy too, huh?
拜托 罗尼 人们可能会需要这些药
Come on, Ronnie,people might need those drugs.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
后退
Back up.
放轻松 罗尼 用用你的脑子
Take it easy, Ronnie.Use your head.
后退 戈德
Just back off, Gord.
- 让他走吧 戈德 这不值得! - 没事儿
- Let him go, Gord. This isn't worth it! - It's okay.
嘿 这是发生什么事了?
Hey, what the hell's going on here?
罗尼觉得他能从别人家里偷东西
Ronnie here thinks he can steal from people.
显然 他不是唯一一个这么想的
Apparently, he's not the only one who thinks that.
所有人 后退
All of you, just back up.
- 后退! - 别开枪
- Back up!- Don't shoot.
嘿 嘿 带上这些东西离开这儿
Hey, hey, just take the stuff and get out of here.
你在逗我? 这些东西都是他从别人家里偷的 从药店偷的
Are you serious?He stole from people, from the pharmacy.
是啊 可我不想被这个傻♥逼♥打一枪 戈德
Yeah, well, I don't wanna get shot by this idiot, Gord.
嘿! 你知道的 我没做错什么
Hey! Just so you know,I didn't do anything wrong.
我只从死人那里拿东西 他们不需要这些了
I only took stuff from dead people,they don't need it.
是啊 然后你就在我想阻止你的时候威胁要开枪打我
Yeah, and then you threatened to shoot me when I tried to stop you.
我仍然可能开这一枪
I still might.
把包给我装好
Pack the bag.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
滚!
Go!
我得跟你谈谈
You and I need to talk.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
抱歉 我好几个小时没有你的消息了
Sorry. I haven't heard from you in a few hours.
你收到我信息了吗?
Didn't you get my texts?
没有 我忙着调查死者呢 想从中发现点什么
No, I've been too busy looking into the deaths, trying to find something.
你不是应该在帮着搬尸体吗?
Shouldn't you be helping with the bodies?
越快弄完 围栏就能越快撤掉
And the sooner it's done,the sooner the fence can come down.
西蒙兹女士 要是他们不撤围栏呢?
Ms. Symonds, what if the fence isn't coming down?
当我试图逃跑的时候 他们想要杀了我
When I tried to escape,they wanted to kill me.
不是阻止我 是杀了我
Not stop me.Kill me.
所以你想说什么?
So what are you saying?
如果政♥府♥觉得这一切都结束了
If the government thought this thing was over,
他们为什么不送一些穿生化防护服的人来帮我们一把?
why wouldn't they send in guys with hazmat suits to give us a hand?
根据我的最新发现 这儿可没人
Last time I checked,no one around here
掌握着那项能进行大型火化的技术
has the skill set to deal with mass cremation.
- 所以你的计划是什么? - 我没有计划
- So what's your plan?- I don't have one.
我整夜都在聊天室冲浪
I've been up half the night surfing chat rooms,
想看看是不是有人知道些什么
trying to see if anyone knows anything.
为什么病毒不杀死22岁以下的人?
Why hasn't it killed anyone under 22?
如果一定要猜的话...大概因为我们更年轻 更健康?
If I had to guess...'cause we're younger, healthier?
就这么精确? 精确到22岁?
But precisely 22?
我叔叔曾是这里的卫生官员
My uncle was the area's medical officer.
我以为他电脑上可能有记录能帮我们找到解决办法
I thought there might be records on his computer that point to a solution.
然后?
And?
我没找到什么有用的
I haven't found anything worth mentioning.
除了发现他是个不为人知的异装癖爱好者
Except that he had a hidden life as a cross-dresser.
讲真?
Seriously?
不是 不过我确实查过了
No. But I did check.
说实话 我甚至也不知道杂货店是你家开的
Honestly, I didn't even know that your family owned the grocery store, too.
我还以为它是连锁店旗下的一员或者别的什么
I figured it belonged to a chain or something.
听着 戈德 这次就算了 但下次...
Look, Gord, I'm gonna let it go this time, but next time...
下次又会怎么样? 这是个错误 我向你道歉
Next time what?It was a mistake, I apologized.
但是这也没有改变孩子们需要食物和日用品的事实
Doesn't change the fact that there were kids that needed food and supplies.
你会让它重新开张吗?
Were you ever gonna open it up?
只是需要你和我先把这儿清理出来
Just make sure you clear it with me first.
嘿
Hey.
我不会袖手在旁并眼看这个小镇分崩离析
I'm not gonna stand here and watch this town fall apart.
一旦我们烧了尸体
Once we burn the bodies,
如果没有其他人死去 他们就会解除隔离区
if no one else dies,they will lift the quarantine.
我们只需要...
We just have to...
我们只需要让一切别那么快崩溃
We just have to keep things from going to pieces a little bit longer.
如果罗尼再来捣一次乱
If Ronnie screws up again,
我就会带几个男生过去 跟克里克一家谈谈
I'm gonna get some of the boys over there and talk to the Creekers.
我没有冒犯的意思 但如果他们看到曲棍球队一半的人都在那儿
No offense, but things will get ugly real quick
一切很快就会变得丑陋不堪
if they see half the hockey team out there.
我去跟他哥哥帕特谈谈
Let me talk to his brother, Pat.
他不是个坏人 他会看着罗尼的
He's not a bad guy.He'll keep Ronnie in line.
戈德
Gord.
我一直都不明白...
Now I never did understand...
你为什么离开杜克队?
why'd you quit the Dukes?
我爸根本不给我选择的机会 他这人从来就不爱好体育
My dad didn't give me a choice.He never was one for sports.
另外 农场也需要我
Besides, I was needed on the farm.
你是我见过最好的边锋
You were the best winger I ever saw.
光辉岁月啊
Glory days.
查克!你必须来看看这个
Chuck!You have to see this.
我们去安德里亚家找拉娜 然后就看到了这个
We went to Andrea's house to look for Lana and saw it.
为什么会有人这么做?
Why would anyone do this?
我猜 这样能更容易把戒指取下来
My guess, it's easier to get the ring off.
你觉得会是谁?
Who do you think it was?
觉得?不用觉得 我知道是谁 是罗尼 来吧 我们走
Think? No, I know who it was.It was Ronnie. Come on, let's go.
- 你得让我出去 - 我要走了
- You have to let me out.- I'm leaving.
这儿有足够你维持几周的食物
There's enough food here to last you a few weeks.
当局知道你在哪儿
The authorities know where you are.
你所做的一切都是错的
What you're doing is wrong.
当局下令告诉我绝对不可以放你出来
I was told under no circumstances to let you out.
那就是亲手杀了我的人就会是你
Then my death will be on your hands.
你这个杀人犯
You're a murderer.
我只杀了我的父亲 因为我不得不那么做
I only killed my father because I had to.
因为如果我不杀了他 他就会杀了我妈
Because if I didn't,he would've killed my mom.
我在哪儿听过这故事来着?
Where have I heard that one before?
你去查查我的档案!
Check my records!
我可不觉得你有向我大喊大叫的权利
I don't think you're in any position to be yelling at me.
就去看一眼吧!求你了!
Just check them! Please!
然后你来猜 好吗?
You're gonna guess, okay?
这一轮你来玩
I want you to play this one.
我们可以把这个放在那里 对吗?
So we'll just put that one over here, okay?
你妹妹真是天生就很擅长照顾小孩
Your sister is a natural with kids.
看起来你照顾公♥寓♥里的那个孩子也很有一套
Seems like you may have some skills in that department yourself.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嘿 没关系的
Hey, it's all right.
不
No.
不 如果我多花点精力看着点杰里米
No, it's not because Jeremy wouldn't be dead
也许他就不会死
if I had just been paying attention.
梅尔 这不是你的错
Hey, Mel, it's not your fault.
孩子太多了
There are too many kids.
我们应该早点帮你
We should've gotten you help sooner.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
你真的这么想?
Do you really think so?
是的
Yeah.
是 我必须这么想
Yeah, I have to.
哇
Whoa.
你好啊 亚特 凯利
Hello, Art Carey.
你又对着电脑说话了?
Are you talking to your computer again?
这些日子我的大部分对话都是单向的
Most of my conversations these days are one way.
你都好几天没回我短♥信♥了
You haven't answered my texts in days.
抱歉
Sorry.
谁是亚特 凯利?
So who's "Art Carey"?
我不知道 但是我会查出来的
I don't know. But I'm gonna find out.
剧集 | 囚网之内(2015) | 导航列表