剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
托马斯·肖泄露案带来的另一波影响
A second wave of Thomas Shaw leaks broke,
同时也暴露出
exposing questionable ethics
中情局高层的职业规范值得质疑
at the highest levels of the agency.
此次遭殃的是副局长杰玛·摩尔
The newest casualty being Deputy Director Jemma Moore.
-怎么回事 -这就是我们来这里的原因
- What is this? - That is why we are here.
我们需要查看这个机构里
We'll need access to every file, folder,
每一份文件 文件夹 和便签贴
and Post-it note in this facility.
有文字记录的地方
Where there's a paper trail, there's Thomas Shaw
托马斯·肖就会放把火 把我们活活烧死
to light it on fire and burn us alive.
上周我把文件拿出来了 我改过了
I took the files out last week, and I fixed them.
-没人会发现任何东西 -假特工 史蒂文
- Nobody's gonna find anything. - Fake agents, Steven?
他们只存在于档案里
They existed only on paper.
我们把他们的薪水都装进了自己的腰包
We took the payments for ourselves.
谢谢你保护我
Thank you for protecting me.
我可能有机会做副局长
I might have a shot at Deputy Director.
什么 你想坐那位子吗
What? Do you want it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你和亚历山大·约萨瓦有联♥系♥吗
Have you had any contact with Aleksandre Iosava?
你以为我都跟什么人交朋友啊
What kind of friends do you think I keep?
你要去他家里
You will go to his home
然后给我带回完整 详实的报告
and bring me back a full, detailed report.
博拉 真荣幸
所以我和鲁丝建立了一种地下网络
你们需要钱吗
捐助两万欧元
好吧
他答应了 他答应了
He said yes? He's saying yes?
-也没有做铺垫让你帮他们 -没有
- There were no overtures to get you to help them? - No.
你的任务没有因为我完了而结束 丹尼尔
Your mission doesn't end because I'm finished, Daniel.
想着趁还有能力 最后再做点贡献吧
Thought I'd make one last contribution while I can.
朱利安·德沃斯
Julian De Vos.
死亡名单 他可没死
Kill list? He isn't dead.
你说他没死可没用
No according to you he isn't.
我去趟厕所
I got to take a leak.
你得当心 丹尼尔
You need to be careful, Daniel.
你知道的 随着这个托马斯·肖的事不断发酵
You know, with this Thomas Shaw shit going down.
我知道是杰玛·摩尔派你来的
I know you came here on Jemma Moore's bidding.
她已经走了 你没法一个人单干
She's gone, and you can't do this alone.
我想帮你找出托马斯·肖
I want to help you find Thomas Shaw
因为我们不先发制人 就会被他后发致死
'cause he'll take us down if we don't take him down first.
? Johnny's in America, low techs at the wheel ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
? I'm afraid I can't help it ?
? I'm afraid I can't ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
柏林谍影
第一季第四集
现在
我睡着了
Oh, I dozed off.
我刚到
I just got here.
稍等一下
Just give me a minute.
请坐
Sit down.
我女儿还是个婴儿的时候
You know, when I my daughter was a baby,
我经常从这个安全屋溜到那个安全屋
I used to try to steal away to this or that safe house
就为小睡一会儿
just to catch a nap.
好吧
Okay.
要来严肃的是吧
That's how we're playing it.
肖的联络人
Shaw's courier.
朱利安·德沃斯
Julian De Vos.
没被篡改过
Unredacted.
你怎么到手的
How did you get it?
我♥干♥这行比杰玛·摩尔时间久多了
Well, I've been doing this a lot longer than Jemma Moore.
你对受雇来杀他的枪手
What do you know about the trigger puller
了解多少
who was contracted to kill him?
叫弗兰克·杜邦 特别活动科前职员
Frank Dupont, former Special Activities.
最后了解到的是他在去荷兰的船上
Last anybody knew, he was on a boat in the Netherlands.
弗兰克·杜邦
Frank Dupont.
但愿船还在
Let's hope the boat's still there.
我会尽力追查他
I'll track him down when I can.
好
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
肩膀上有个小碎片
You had a chip on it.
你是什么情况 丹尼尔
What is your deal, Daniel?
你有些事说不通啊
Something about you just doesn't add up.
我只是在履行职责
I'm just doing my job.
找到托马斯·肖可不是你的职责
Finding Thomas Shaw is not your job.
是你的目标 为什么
It's your cause. Why?
你在车♥臣♥受过伤
You were wounded in Chechnya.
总部也授予了你战争英雄称号♥
You were branded a war hero... well, by Langley.
然后 整整十年
And then for 10 years, you're...
你做了轻松钱多的分♥析♥师...十年啊
you have a cushy analyst job... 10 years.
然后某天你猛然醒来说
And then one day, what, you wake up, you say,
「天 我想我还是回去做外勤工作吧」
"Gee, you know, I-I think I'd like to go back in the field."
谢谢你的资料
Thanks for the file.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
不管你想证明什么 只是...
Whatever it is you're trying to prove, just...
别让它影响你对查找肖这事的判断
don't let it cloud your judgment finding Shaw.
丹尼尔手上有你的资料
什么
他知道你曾在死亡名单上
你说过资料已经藏好了
你得解决掉这个丹尼尔·米勒
我知道
他迟早会发现我们的关系 发现你是...
我知道 朱利安
我说过会处理的
怎么处理
重大消息
中国将军林厚进疑似下落不明
我们见面的地点可不由你定
You don't decide where we meet.
今天我就定了
Today I do.
我不要在那破地方吃午饭
I'm not eating my lunch in that dump.
如果我有「真♥相♥揭露者」肖的情报呢
What if I said I had intel on the truth-teller Shaw?
「真♥相♥揭露者」
Truth-teller?
你还真信那些屁话啊
You buy that shit?
发布那些「屁话」的报社刚雇了
Well, my company has just been hired to safeguard the servers
我们公♥司♥来保护他们的服务器
for the newspaper that publishes that shit.
-什么意思 -黑客或政♥府♥
- What does that mean? - No hacker or government
都将无法监视「柏林日报」了
will be able to spy on the Berliner Zeitung.
报社觉得他们被监视了吗
Does the Zeitung think they're being watched?
当然了
Of course they do.
肖的事件让他们备受世界关注
Shaw has put the world spotlight on them.
现在他们有能力采取些行动了
And now they can afford to do something about it.
什么时候开始
When's it happening?
这周他们所有资料都会移到我们的设备里
We're moving all their content to our facility this week.
满意了吗
Happy?
现在我不想再跟你合作了
Now, I want out of this arrangement.
我要项目负责人的所有资料
I need everything on the project head,
可能还要进入他们服务器的权限
possibly access to their servers.
你没听见我刚才说的吗
Did you hear what I just said?
你的品味可不便宜 拉娜
You have expensive tastes, Lana.
可能正因如此我们才有机会抓到
That's probably why we caught you
你从公♥司♥挪用现金的把柄吧
pilfering all that cash from your company.
这是最后一次 凯文
This the last time, Kevin.
再说吧
We'll see.
好好享受你的午饭
Enjoy your lunch.
-我能进去吗 -稍等一会儿
- Can I go in? - Just one second.
谢谢
Thanks.
看来你不打算出席这周的会议
I take it you're a no-show at this week's conference.
什么会
Remind me.
德美伊三国经济合作
Germany-U.S.-Iran economic cooperation.
对德黑兰的第二轮投资
Second round of investments into Tehran.
好 那...
Well, yeah, that...
那会是我最想做的第二件事
that would be my second favorite thing to do.
第一件事是什么
What's your first?
除此之外的任何事
Everything else.
伦敦站的主任会出席
London's Station Chief will be there.
杰森·沃尔夫吗 那我绝对不去
Jason Wolfe? Definitely not going.
你知道白宫也会派人出席
Well, you know, the White House will be there, too,
去审查副局长候选人
vetting candidates for Deputy Director.
你知道沃尔夫肯定会伺机而动的
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表