剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
This could permanently destroy
我们与中方的关系
our relationship with the Chinese.
前提是他们能证明这事
That's assuming they can prove it.
你有什么建议
What are you proposing?
秘密转移地点
Discreet relocation.
那太冒险了
It's risky.
我想不出其他办法了 汉斯
I don't see an alternative, Hans.
我们没事吧
Hey. We good?
当然
Sure.
这语气可不太有说服力
You don't sound very convincing.
如果你是想问 你丢下我不管后
If you're asking if I was able to mend relations
我有没有跟以方继续修好
with the Israelis after you left me high and dry,
我的回答是 我们没事
the answer is yeah, we're good.
不 我问的是你和我
No, you and me.
当然
Sure.
瓦莱丽五点要向我简报约萨瓦的事
Valerie's gonna brief me on Iosava in five.
我希望你一起来
I want you to join.
行
Okay.
漂亮
Yes!
妈的
Shit.
首先我要感谢电影艺术与科学学院
First I'd like to thank the Academy,
以及与我角逐该奖项的其他提名者
and, uh, the other nominees in my category.
我还要感谢我的经纪人 我的秘密特工
I'd also like to thank my agent -- my secret agent.
-你可真是个混♥蛋♥ -拜托
- Yeah, you're an asshole. - Hey, come on.
我还是爱你的
I still love you.
即便你♥他♥妈♥是个废柴
Even if you are a poor fucking loser.
你说的是我想的那个意思吗
Did you just say what I think you said?
你指哪句 你♥他♥妈♥是个废柴吗
What? That you're a poor fucking loser?
你说你♥他♥妈♥爱我
You fucking love me?
很高兴你没被这话冲昏头脑
Okay, I'm glad this isn't going to your head.
你要不要跟我一起去挑戒指
Do you want to pick out rings together?
或者更好点 干脆请双方父母一起吃顿饭
Better yet, invite our parents to dinner?
滚
Fuck off.
我会滚的 但现在真是太好玩了
I would, but I'm really enjoying this.
老实说
Honestly...
我恨你
I hate you.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morgen. - Morgen.
我们有一项行动泄露了
肖吗 有多糟
林厚进的事
真不敢相信
我需要你阻止这事
在泄露内容发布之前破坏这事
你和丹尼尔·米勒把他送去波兰
那里将有一支分队等着处理一切
我知道你会不惜一切去完成任务的
我来开车
I'll drive.
话说 你来自哪里
So, where are you from?
德国
Germany.
你在别的地方生活过吗
You ever lived anywhere else?
为什么要去别的地方生活
Why would I do that?
我也说不准
Oh, I don't know.
感受一下阳光
Experience sunshine,
吃一些美其名曰「热狗」之外的东西
eat something other than glorified hot dogs.
是啊 还真吸引人
Yeah, that's the appeal.
在东德长大的女人啊
Grew up in East Germany.
你在西柏林就觉得高人一等吗
Says an entitled man from West Berlin.
你总是这么又美又毒舌吗
Ow. You always this charming?
你总是这么爱打听吗
You always this inquisitive?
她们还只是孩子
Ah, they're just kids.
新时代的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 混♥蛋♥们都走下三滥的路数
21st-century terrorism. Fuckers play dirty.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
这会追踪经济状况和思想状态
It tracks both financially and ideologically.
要问我确不确定 我当然不确定
Am I sure? Of course not.
但鲁丝·约萨瓦分别去两家旅行社
But Ruth Iosava went to two separate travel agencies
用现金买♥♥了两张单程票
and paid two tickets, one way, in cash.
所以直觉告诉我 他们是在把激进分子
So, my gut's telling me that they are moving radicals
运出德国 而不是把难民♥运♥进来
out of Germany and not refugees in.
要是我错了 我愿意承担责任
And if I'm wrong, I will shoulder the blame.
好吧 视频里的女孩都是谁
Okay, who -- who am I looking at?
她们在同一所国际女校上学
They all attend the same international girls' school.
我们已经证实左边的女孩 雅斯敏
We have confirmation that Yasmin,
已经抵达叙利亚
this girl here on the left, she already made it to Syria.
另外两个呢
The other two?
中间的女孩是黛娜 她是德国公民
Uh, Girl in the middle -- Daayna, German citizen.
还有萨比娜 严格说来算是我们的人
And Sabina, technically one of ours.
她有双重公民身份 但两个女孩都有票
Dual citizenship, but both these girls have tickets
明早从柏林舍内菲尔德机场飞往伊斯坦布尔
to Istanbul leaving Schonefeld tomorrow morning.
她们父母都是温和派吗
So, the parents are moderates?
大概吧
Yeah, seemingly.
现在没人是他妈温和派了
No, nobody's fucking moderate anymore.
我去跟摩萨德核查一下她们有没有被监视
I'll check with Mossad and see if these girls are on their radar.
这个可以先等等
L-L-Let -- Let's hold off on that.
我不太想
I'd really rather not
再让哪个情报部门参与进来
get another intelligence agency involved.
不好意思 您这是当上副局长了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Who appointed you Deputy Chief?
不 我们暂时还是先缓缓吧
No. J-Just -- For now, we'll hold off.
你告诉罗伯特他什么时候要出手
And you let Robert know if and when he needs to reach out.
-好 -是啊 千万得告诉罗伯特
- Okay. - Yeah, be sure to let Robert know.
约翰逊今天早上已经
Uh, Johnson already has a surveillance team
针对这两个女孩派出了一个监视组
on both these girls as of this morning.
希望能有机会让克莱尔进行接触
Hopefully an opportunity arises and Clare can make contact.
最好的情况是 我们在她们起飞前
Best-case scenario -- we directly link these girls
就把她们与鲁丝和亚历山大直接联♥系♥上
to Ruth and Aleksandre Iosava before they depart Schonefeld.
那最坏的情况呢
Worst case?
到时候就知道了呗
I'm sure we're gonna find out.
你这可真是太夸张了
Well, you're really laying it on thick.
一不小心就这样了
Unintentionally.
这里很安全
It's safe here.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你上次参加教堂服务是什么时候的事了
When was the last time you attended a service?
天啊 我还真是想不起来了
Oh, boy. Uh, I don't know.
大概是13岁的时候吧
I was 13, I guess.
已经算是个大人了 只是还没变声
Technically a man, except for my voice,
于是每次一看到瑞秋·伯克维茨进来
which had the unfortunate tendency to crack
就很不幸的会破音
every time Rachel Burkowitz would enter the room.
她真是与众不同
She was something else.
听好了
Listen.
如果你觉得我有个德国姓氏
If you want my allegiance
就想让我倒戈
because my last name is Kirsch...
那你还是找别人吧
I recommend you look elsewhere.
我们想要你效忠
We want your allegiance because you are one
是因为你是驻欧美国情报官员中
of the most valuable American intelligence officers in Europe,
最有价值的人之一 又一心谋取高位
positioned for upwards mobility.
你的支持对特拉维夫会大有好处
Your support would be a huge gain for Tel Aviv.
大有好处
A huge gain?
不
No.
我的忠诚不卖♥♥
My loyalties are not for sale.
你应该卖♥♥
Should be.
史蒂文·弗罗斯特和中情局
Neither Steven Frost nor the Agency
都没有给予你应得的尊重
grant you the respect you deserve.
他们没有看到你的潜能
They don't see your full potential.
我们看到了
We do.
没人
Nobody home.
这里一股屁味儿
It smells like ass in here.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 妈的他是谁
Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck is he?
你要被转移了
You're being relocated.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
德国不再安全了
Germany's no longer a safe haven.
泰格尔机场被严密监控了
Tegel Airport is too heavily monitored.
我们要把你转移到波兰 你会从那里起飞
We'll transfer you to Poland and you'll fly out from there.
-去哪里 -美♥利♥坚♥合众国
- And go where? - United States of America.
去死吧
Fuck that.
我们尽力了
It's the best we can do.
美国不安全 好吗
United States not safe, okay?
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表