剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
这些武器是不会被查到的吧
I take it these weapons are untraceable?
当然
Of course.
夫人
她杀了他
什么
她现在在哪
她跑了
别傻站着 去找啊
你有六分钟时间
请告诉我你有好消息
Please tell me you have some good news.
罗马尼亚人目前为止都很含糊其辞
Well, the Romanians have been less than forthcoming so far,
但我们通过卫星确认了
but we do have satellite confirmation
约萨瓦不在德国
that Iosava is not in Germany.
他被转移到了其中一个基地
He's being moved to one of their compounds,
在蒂米什瓦拉 匈牙利边界附近
Timisoara, near the Hungarian border.
其中一个基地 我的天
One of their compounds... Jesus Christ.
这是人♥质♥谈判 我需要筹码
This is a hostage negotiation. I need leverage.
不要什么卫星照片
I don't need satellite pictures in a file.
别冲我发火 史蒂文
I'm not the bad guy, Steven.
罗马尼亚人开口要价一百多万美元
The Romanians are asking for more than million dollars
就因为我们要约萨瓦的直播
just to get us a live feed of Iosava.
我在努力达成交易
I'm working my way up to an exchange,
但需要总统的支持
but we need POTUS on board.
我们就指望你转播了 克莱
Uh, look, we are counting on you to deliver, Clay.
-还要多久 -已经在准备了
- How soon? - The feed is being set up now.
罗马尼亚人遇到了点技术问题
The Romanians are having technical difficulties.
我的手下正在处理
My people are on it.
目前就这些
That's all for now.
真♥他♥妈♥糟透了
Well, isn't this just one big clusterfuck?
没有约萨瓦 你要怎么办
What are you going to do without Iosava?
-她打过来了 -好的
- She's on. - Yeah.
接过来
Put her through.
你好 保罗
Hello, Paul.
这次你先来
This time, you go first.
让我们看到她
Put her on.
你之前骗了我
You lied to me earlier.
你得先弥补我 才算公平
I think it's only fair if you make up for that.
听着 这个谈判不是由你做主 是我
Listen, you do not run this negotiation. I do.
给你一分钟
You have one minute.
你还好吗
How are you?
不太好
Been better.
我们正在努力...
Okay, we're working to...
带你回家
get you home.
约萨瓦夫人一直挺有耐心的
Frau Iosava has been very patient.
告诉我未婚夫 抱歉我弄丢了订婚戒指
Tell my fiancé I'm sorry I lost the wedding ring.
约萨瓦夫人的耐心快耗尽了
Frau Iosava's patience is running out.
我要跟亚历山大说话
I want to speak to Aleksandre.
他们说还得一个小时
They said in an hour.
不行
No!
不 住手
No! Stop!
史蒂文 帮帮她
Steven, do something.
史蒂文是吧
Steven, is it?
你还想看更多这种场面吗
You want to see more?
你自己决定 最后给你一个小时
Your choice. And your last hour.
60分钟后我要看到我丈夫 晚一秒都不行
Have my husband on the line in exactly 60 minutes
否则克莱尔死定了
or Clare here dies.
她还活着
She's alive.
不过情况变糟了
But it just took a turn for the worse.
怎么了
How so?
救她回来就是了
Just go get her back.
克莱尔确认了维丁的事 你们的方向没错
Clare confirmed Wedding, so you're on the right track.
我们正准备去找土耳其人
We're about to make contact with the Turk.
你们只有50分钟
You have exactly 50 minutes.
应该用不了多久
This shouldn't take long.
-她说了什么 -赶紧了事
- What did she say? - Get this shit done.
我去找梅京
I'll find Metin.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
你最可怕的噩梦
Your worst nightmare
如果你不告诉我鲁丝·约萨瓦在哪里的话
if you don't tell me where Ruth Iosava is.
谁
Who?
把这个女的带走 如果我三分钟后没出来
Take the girl. If I'm not out in three minutes,
直接爆了她的头
shoot her in the fucking head.
好了 梅京 我们来好好聊聊
Okay, Metin, let's chat.
这个...
Now, this...
这才是真男人刮胡子的方式
This is how a real man shaves.
没有什么安全刀片和剃须膏
None of your five fucking safety blades and a moisture strip.
我不认识鲁丝·约萨瓦
I don't know Ruth Iosava.
你认识
Yes, you do.
我从你的眼神中能看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
我接受的就是这种训练
I was trained for that, you know.
第一次伤人 感觉很不好受
Hurt a man the first time, and you feel it.
第二天醒来 发现阳光依然在耀眼
Then you get up the next day, and the sun is still shining,
他们会让你再做一次
and they tell you to do it again.
第二次伤人 你会给自己找借口
You hurt a man a second time, and you excuse it.
然后你会狡辩 然后就一发不可收拾
And then you justify it, and then you exploit it.
你会好奇
You get curious.
会想知道为了获得情报
You start to wonder how far you'll have to take it
你会做到哪一步
to get the information you need.
一根手指够吗
Will it take a finger?
两只耳朵够吗
Will it take two ears?
鲁丝·约萨瓦在哪 梅京
Where's Ruth Iosava, Metin?
好吧
Okay.
你在里面干什么
What the hell were you doing in there?
问出地址
Getting an address.
走啊
Come on.
人♥质♥交换的事准备得怎么样了
So how are we doing in the prisoner exchange?
音频已经准备好了
The audio feed is ready.
交换呢
And the exchange?
还在等总统的同意
We're still waiting on POTUS.
好吧 那他他妈的在哪
Well, where the fuck is he?
让鲁丝上线就行了
Let's get Ruth on the line.
中情局根本帮不上忙
Well, Langley's no help.
你以为呢 让我们带着玩具手♥枪♥参加决斗
Oh, you think? Sending us into a duel with a cap gun.
史蒂文
Hello, Steven.
亚历山大如约在线上了
Aleksandre's on the line, as promised.
你们有两分钟时间
You have two minutes.
然后我们再谈判
Then we continue with the negotiation.
克莱尔在哪
Where's Clare?
让亚历山大听电♥话♥
Put on Aleksandre.
鲁丝
我在 亲爱的
你受伤了吗
没有 我很安全
你在哪
抱歉让你失望了
只要你努力就不会让我失望
我会救你回来
好的 去找牧师 找律师
在飞机上他们说我可以找律师
飞机
你们把他带去哪了
Where did you take him?
亚历山大
Aleksandre...
我抓了个女孩 他们说会进行交换
但他们也许说了谎
But maybe they lied.
不 不
No. No. No.
鲁丝 听我说 打给律师们
我还需要我的药
我觉得这可能是永别了 亲爱的
-他们骗了我们 -不
- They lied to us. - No, no.
不是的 不是这样的 约萨瓦夫人
It's not true. It's not true, Frau Iosava.
他们根本没打算把你从罗马尼亚弄回来
我不知道你在说什么 这里有棕榈树
切断连线
Cut the feed.
棕榈树
快他妈切断连线
Cut the damn feed!
鲁丝
听我说 别这...
Listen to me. Do not do thi...
还有办法的
There's a way out of this.
查看下周围 不是我们死就是她死
我们之前说好的 史蒂文
We had a deal, Steven.
-糟糕 -现在作废了
- Oh, no. - Now we don't!
一开始就不可能有交换行动
There was never going to be an exchange.
你跟我一样清楚
You know it as well as I do.
亚历山大·约萨瓦换这枚弃子
Aleksandre Iosava for this disposable thing,
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表