剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
你可真幸运
Well, you're lucky.
真希望汉斯能饶过我
I wish Hans spared me.
快接电♥话♥ 费萨尔
Pick up, Faisal, come on.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Fine.
真的吗
You sure?
晚餐的时候我觉得自己像傻子
During dinner I felt stupid.
你跟汉斯意见相左
You'd had a disagreement with Hans,
来龙去脉乌利齐都知道
and Ulrich knew every detail.
可你却没想过告诉我
But you hadn't even thought to mention it to me.
凯莉
Kelly.
我没法跟你说
You... I can't.
-要知道... -那汉斯怎么能说
- You know... - But why can Hans?
我又没刨根问底 史蒂文
I'm... I'm not asking for the nitty-gritty, Steven.
我只是希望知道你的情况
I just want to have a sense of what is going on in your life,
尤其是这会影响到我...我们俩
especially if it affects me... us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
喂
Hello?
丹尼舅舅 你能来我家吗
马克西姆 我正在工作
那明天呢
应该可以
-可是... -妈妈要跟你说话
-喂 -你好 帕特丽夏
- Hey. - Hi, Patricia.
忙得连家人都没时间见吗
Too busy for family?
我们很想见见你
We would love to see you.
不 我没那么忙
No, I'm not busy.
-我很乐意 -太好了
- I'd love to. - Great.
下班后来夏洛滕堡好吗
Can you come to Charlottenburg after work?
我们去吃好吃的
Find something great to eat.
好的 明天见
Sure. See you tomorrow.
再见
Bye.
我要出去两个小时
去干什么
我每隔十五分钟给你发条信息
如果晚了哪怕一分钟 就报♥警♥
是克劳迪娅的事吗
太危险了
这是我们欠她的
可恶
等一下 英格丽
你要的都在这了
Everything you asked for.
进来吧
Come in.
你还好吗
How are you?
你指望我说些什么 史蒂文
What do you want me to say, Steven?
我也不知道
I don't know.
这事对我来说也很艰难
This whole thing, it's been hard on me, too.
我不...
I don't...
你真的需要这些文件吗
Did you even need these files?
其实你想要的
All you ever wanted was someone
只是个能听你倾诉的人 对吧
with the clearance to listen, huh?
你怀念的不是我们的感情
You don't miss our affair.
而是怀念我们能躺在一起聊天
You miss the reassurance that came with the pillow talk.
怀念那些无休止的对话 怀念我告诉你
The endless conversations where I get to tell you
你是那么优秀 无可替代
how wonderful you are and how needed.
不是的
No.
我怀念的是你
I miss you.
坐下
Sit.
慢慢看吧
And read.
桑德拉
Sandra.
也许你该雇你妻子当你秘书
Maybe you should hire your wife as your secretary.
你是谁
Who are you?
英格丽呢
Where's Ingrid?
她在等你
She's waiting for you.
猴子酒吧 柏林比基尼
Monkey Bar, Bikini Berlin.
是要办他妈化装舞会吗
Is there a fucking fancy dress party?
计划不是这样的
That wasn't the arrangement.
现在是了
Well, it is now.
不要回头 英格丽
把你的手♥机♥递给我
-满意了 -没有
- Happy? - No.
你把别人也卷进来太危险了
You took a risk involving somebody else,
还非要在这见面
not to mention meeting here.
到处都是监控
There are cameras everywhere.
总比在地下通道见个陌生人安全
Safer than meeting a complete stranger at an underpass.
你完全不知道自己惹上了什么麻烦
You have no idea what you've been meddling with.
那就请你告诉我吧
Enlighten me. Please.
你的朋友 克劳迪娅...
Your friend, Claudia...
她不是自杀
her death was no suicide.
是肖杀死了她
Shaw killed her.
是吗
Did he?
还是你干的
Or was it you?
你让她做你的联络人的那一刻
The second you asked Claudia to act as your courier,
就让她置身危险之中了
you put her in danger.
去你的吧 你是间谍
Fuck you, spook!
去你的
Fuck you.
我这是冒着生命危险
I'm putting my neck on the line
来警告你 你有生命危险
to warn you that your life may be in jeopardy.
放屁 你是想吓唬我
Bullshit, you're trying to scare me
从我这打探消息
into giving you answers.
但我不知道托马斯·肖是谁
But I don't know who Thomas Shaw is.
体系建起来就是为了不让人知道的
The system was created so no one does.
体系有缺陷 让他狗急跳墙了
The system is flawed, and it's making him desperate.
你们这些混♥蛋♥都是一样的
You assholes are all the same.
有英雄情结的小男孩 但没有任何责任感
Little boys with a hero complex but no sense of responsibility.
你知道美国的外交政策害死的平民
You know American foreign policy kills more civilians
比恐♥怖♥分♥子♥加起来害死的都多
than all terrorists put together!
英格丽 抱歉我们的世界并不完美
Sorry we don't live in a perfect world, Ingrid.
但当终于有人敢于揭发了
But when someone finally blows the whistle,
你们却抹黑他们
you smear their name...
称他们为骗子 叛徒 凶手
liar, traitor, murderer.
肖让你们对你们的中情局模范负责
Shaw holds you accountable to your own CIA model,
「你们必晓得真理」
and you shall know the truth,
「真理必叫你们自♥由♥」
and the truth shall set you free.
饶了我吧
Give me a fucking break.
你真那么天真吗
Are you really that naive?
我无话可说了
We're done here.
我希望你被无人机炸死
I hope you die in a fucking drone strike.
打扰一下
我走错方向了
我该怎么走出这片迷宫到汉堡去呢
坐火车更快些
能上来帮我指路吗
拜托
杰罗德呢
Where is Gerald?
他没事
He's fine.
你说过第一次见面后我就再也不会见到你了
You said I'd never see you after that first time.
本来是这么打算的
That was the plan.
现在重要的是有人照顾你了
What's important now is that you're taken care of.
那你是我的新联络人吗
So, are you my new contact?
目前是
For now.
你走之前问你个问题
Quick question before you go.
你和亚历山大·约萨瓦有联♥系♥吗
Have you had any contact with Aleksandre Iosava?
约萨瓦
Iosava?
你以为我都跟什么人交朋友啊
What kind of friends do you think I keep?
我听说他改过自新了
I'm told he's reformed.
三十年后再问我吧
Ask me in 30 years.
在那之前 我会离他远远的
Until then, I'll keep him at arm's length.
开始 准备好了吗 准备 一
Here we go. Ready? Ready. One... ooh.
二 天啊 你变重了
Two. Oh, my God, you got heavy.
她来了
Here she is.
-我们买♥♥了乐高 -我买♥♥了乐高
- We got Legos. - I got Legos!
真的假的
Wow! No way!
这是他要的 你要冰激凌吗
It's what he wanted. You want ice cream?
-好的 -你疯了
- Yeah. - You're crazy.
要什么口味的
Yeah, what flavor?
-巧克力 -巧克力吗
- Chocolate. - Chocolate?
那就巧克力了
Chocolate it is, then.
快走
Let's go.
你怎么不来看我们
英语 麦克斯 说英语
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表