剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
You know Wolfe's gonna be gunning for it.
你跟罗伯特联♥系♥过了
You've been talking to Robert.
你知道 当初在维也纳
You know, it was bad enough
跟那老顽固工作就够惨的了
having to work with that bigot in Vienna.
你是不想跟我♥干♥了吗
What, are you trying to get rid of me?
不
No.
我是想拯救大家
I'm trying to save us all
不必再跟杰森·沃尔夫做同事
from having to work with Jason Wolfe again.
我觉得我还没准备好离开柏林
Well, I don't think I'm ready to leave Berlin.
我觉得你准备好了
You seem ready to me.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要你批准一项行动
I need you to green-light an op.
如果我说有办法
What if I told you that I had a way
从「柏林日报」内部获取信息呢
to get eyes and ears inside the Berliner Zeitung?
肖已经泄露或是打算泄露的文件
All the documents Shaw has and will leak...
我们都会事先知道
we'll be a step ahead.
你要窃听一家报社吗
You want to put a tap on the Zeitung?
我们有个契机
We have a window of opportunity.
这周报社要把服务器搬到小丑的公♥司♥
The newspaper's moving their servers to Joker's company this week.
她能帮我们进去
She can get us access.
我需要情报站的资源来安装木马
I just need station resources to set up the malware.
国内会问许多问题
I'll get a lot of questions back home.
为什么你们要黑进一个德国科技公♥司♥
You know, "Why are you hacking into a German tech company?"
可以说要找一个俄♥罗♥斯♥特工卧底
Call it a mole hunt for a Russian agent
他在ASP工作
working inside A.S.P.
但是假卧底的线索如何得知的
But where'd the lead come from for the fake mole?
就说汉斯·里克特告诉我们的
Say it came from Hans Richter.
无论如何 只能你我知道
Whatever it takes, so long as only you and I know
我们用这借口窃听报社 或者说肖
that this leads us to the Zeitung or Shaw.
好吧
Okay.
我会在账户上划一笔资金
I'll charge it to my C.I. Account,
我会确保站里只有你我有
and I'll make sure no one else in this station has access
账户权限
but you and me.
可以吗
Okay?
你好
Hello. Hello.
你看到给钱的过程了
You saw the exchange of money?
斯文赛特给了约萨瓦一个装现金的信封
Swingset forked over an envelope of cash to Iosava.
该你行动了
Your move.
还不能和他对质
Can't confront him yet.
捐钱给难民基金没法定罪
Donating money to a refugee foundation is hardly damning.
但是索要两万现金可以
But asking for 20 grand cash is.
你知道约萨瓦那样的人会怎么用那笔钱吗
You know what people like Iosava do with that kind of money?
他们制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 付钱给自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者的家人
They build bombs and pay the families of suicide bombers.
再等能有什么好处
What's the benefit of waiting?
为我们争取时间
Buys us time.
我不想在不知道答案的前提下
I am not walking into an interrogation room
走进审讯室
without knowing the answers I'm looking for.
我有个提议 我们去喝几杯
Here's a thought... let's get drunk.
我总能在第二杯波本下肚后想出最棒的点子
My best ideas always come after a second bourbon.
亲爱的 第二杯波本下肚后
Sweetheart, the only thing that comes after
你能想到的只有再来第三杯
your second bourbon is your third.
我只想做点什么 过了费萨尔这坎儿
I just want something to reboot post-Faisal.
这荧光灯地狱之外的什么事
Something outside this fucking fluorescent hell.
我明白 我看看我能做什么
I get it. I'll see what I can do.
丹尼尔去哪了 他...
Where's Daniel? Is he, uh...
重回外勤工作有什么焦虑的迹象吗
Any signs of anxiety getting back in the field?
焦虑 你在说什么
Anxiety? What are you talking about?
你是他的心理医生吗
What are you... what are you? His shrink?
-嗨 -他来了
- Hey. - Here he is.
-说曹操曹操到 -是吗
- Speak of the devil. - Oh, yeah?
你找我吗
Did you want to see me?
你俩谈 我走了
I'll leave you guys to it.
别 等一会儿 赫克托
No, no, no, stick around, Hector.
弗罗斯特要窃听小丑的公♥司♥ASP
Frost is asking for a tap on Joker's company, A.S.P.
这是网络安♥全♥部♥的事吧
That's, uh, network security, right?
是的 我刚提交了一份报告
Yeah, I just filed a report on it.
他从联邦宪法保卫局得到消息
Yeah, he got a tip from the BfV
公♥司♥里有个俄♥罗♥斯♥卧底
on a Russian mole inside the company,
但我是头一回听说
but it's the first I've heard about it.
你知道德国人一向等到情报对自己有利
Well, you know the Germans like to withhold intel
才会分享出来
until it serves their own interests.
同理 还有新鲜蔬菜和质量好的Wi-Fi
Along with fresh vegetables and decent fucking Wi-Fi,
但这是题外话了
but that's beside the point.
所以你想让我叫他们滚远点吗
So, you want me to tell them to fuck off?
不 我想让你去干
No, I want you to do it.
不过我要安排赫克托协助你
But I'm gonna bring Hector in to assist.
好的
Okay.
安排文化专员助理
Does it make sense for the assistant cultural attache
参与网络行动合适吗
to be involved in a cyber op?
你以为是谁帮国安局窃听了默克尔的手♥机♥
Hey, who do you think helped the NSA bug Merkel's phone, hm?
很好 你们俩一起工作
Great, so you two have worked together.
应该像逛公园一样轻松
This should be a walk in the park.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
You all right?
我不需要保姆 赫克托
I don't need a babysitter, Hector.
我可没说过你需要
I never said you did.
那为什么罗伯特安排你来
So, why did Robert bring you in?
我只想从处理第三世界的糟心事中
I just wanted a break from dealing with
喘口气
all that third-world shit.
我刚说完 这事就来了
And you know, this is the first thing that came up.
车♥臣♥是个战区
Chechnya was a war zone.
这只是黑一些东西
This is just hacker crap.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
还是今晚吗
他是谁 占边还是尊尼获加[酒名]
Who is this? Jim Beam or Johnnie Walker?
拉娜 这是唐纳德
Lana, meet Donald.
是我的名字
That's my name.
快点吧
Let's make this fast.
你拿到我要的东西了吗
You get what I asked for?
尤尔根·霍夫曼 我们的首席技术官
Juergen Hoffman... our Chief Technical Officer.
他负责整个网络
He runs the entire network.
这就是我们要找的人了
So, this is our guy.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
我在想用「魔力之约」
I'm thinking magic date.
「魔力之约」是什么鬼
What the hell is a magic date?
又在办公室坐了一天
It's another day at the office,
又一个截止日在催
another deadline looming.
压力山大 士气低迷
Tension high, morale low.
人人都忙得团团转
Everyone working around the clock.
这正是下班喝一杯
It's the perfect time for an after-work drink
鼓舞士气的好机会
to rally the troops.
你不觉得我们应该带着大家出去
喝几杯吗
今晚
找个好地方 在那里职位不再重要
Find a place where titles don't matter,
快乐时光开始得早结束得晚
where happy hour starts early and ends late.
请几轮酒
Buy a few rounds.
然后关系亲近到足以实行这个
Then get close enough to make this...
「魔力之约」
A magic date.
迷晕药 迷♥奸♥药 墨西哥安定剂
Circles, roofies, Mexican Valium,
随便你怎么叫
call it what you want.
结果都一样
The result is the same...
彻底断片
total blackout.
这时候就该我们进来了
And that's where we come in.
我们得脱♥光♥他
We need to strip him.
快来 帮把手
Come on, give me a hand.
你以前做过这种事吗
Have you done this before?
没对德国人做过
Not with a German.
有点没安全感了吗 凯文
Feeling a little insecure, Kevin?
下手轻点 他是我老板
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表