剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Let's go.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
赫克托
Hector.
朱利安 我是丹尼尔
Julian? It's Daniel.
你要是敢碰我表姐 我就杀了你
You touch my cousin, and I will kill you.
你敢碰赫克托也一样
The same with Hector.
-让他接电♥话♥ -先让帕特丽夏接
- Put him on. - Patricia first.
赫克托受伤了 换我就会赶紧照做
Hector's bleeding, so I would act fast.
丹尼
Danny?
我马上就来 我有他想要的
I'm on my way. I have what he wants.
你坚持住
You just hang tight.
让他接电♥话♥ 你不是唯一有谈判筹码的人
So put him on. You're not the only one with a bargaining chip.
你搞什么 朱利安
What the fuck, Julian?
赫克托 我知道你有麻烦了
Hector, I knew you were in trouble.
我知道他盯上你了 你也没给我回电♥话♥
I knew he was on to you, and you didn't return my calls.
-我... -你根本没动大脑
- I-I... - No, you weren't thinking.
我怎么跟你说的
What'd I tell you about this kind of shit, huh?
我们不能干这种事
It's not what we do.
都结束了吗 赫克托
It is over, Hector?
朱利安 告诉我你在哪里
Julian, just tell me where you are.
恶魔山
Teufelsberg.
恶魔山
Teufelsberg?
你俩就是在那里痛击中情局的吗
Is that where you two get together and bash the CIA?
什么结束了
Is what over?
赫克托伤害过你吗
只有这样他才能放我自♥由♥
发生了什么 朱利安
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我的烟呢
Where's my smokes?
给你
Here.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
听着 你让我说什么我都会说
Listen, I'll say what you need me to say
只要他们不派别人来看管我
as long as they don't put someone else in charge of me.
什么
What?
我讨厌美国 大魔头什么的
I hate America, Great Satan, whatever.
朱利安啊 要知道
Ah, Julian, Julian, Julian. You see...
真♥主♥党才会说这种话 基♥地♥组♥织♥的不会
that's, um... Hezbollah talk. It's not... not al-Qaeda.
在有人看到你之前赶快进去
Get back inside before somebody sees you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
除了我 你还有很多人要致歉
You have a lot more people to apologize to than me.
-按住 -其他的我不清楚
- Hold that. - I don't know about that.
但这事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this part.
你做的那些事
The things you did...
在黑狱
The black site...
他们逼你做的那些事
Things they made you do...
我能理解
I get it.
虽然我不赞同 但我理解
I don't agree with it, but I get it.
就没有比托马斯·肖更好的办法来弥补吗
There weren't better ways to make amends than Thomas Shaw?
在我看来没有
Not from my vantage point.
我努力了好几个月都没成功
I've been working on this guy for fucking months,
你难道要掏出魔杖让他开口吗
and you wanna pull out your magic wand and break him?
听起来有人怕出丑啊
Someone sounds afraid of getting shown up.
随你怎么说 你去吧 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, whatever. Have at it, cocksucker.
搞什么...-他人呢
- What the... - Where is he?
狡猾的畜生
That wily motherfucker.
上报吧
Call it in.
-我去海边找找 -我去内陆找
- I'll take the coast. - I'll go inland.
好了
Okay.
走吧 赶紧的
Let's go. Come on, come on, come on,
快点
come on, come on, come on.
这点钱给你路上用
Okay, this will cover your passage
省着点 可以撑几个星期
and a few weeks of low-budget travel.
我要去哪里
Where am I going?
西班牙南部海岸 最好习惯那里的肉菜饭
South coast of Spain. Get used to the paella.
你现在不能躲在布鲁塞尔了
Brussels is no hideaway for you now.
-你为什么要这么做 -赶紧...
- Why are you doing this? - Just...
赶紧上船 走吧
just get on that fucking boat and go.
跟我一起走吧 你不该待在这种地方
Please come with me. This place is not where you belong.
我该下九层地狱
I belong in the ninth circle of hell.
快走吧 上船
Just go. Get on the fucking boat.
别叫我长官 我叫赫克托
It's not "Sir." It's Hector.
托马斯·肖
该死
Oh, fuck.
不
No!
怎么样
And?
肯定没法跟我们的豪华公♥寓♥比
Well... can't hold a candle to our posh pads,
不过也能成
but it'll do.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
不用了 谢谢
No. I'm good, thanks.
克莱·威廉姆斯来了
Clay Williams is here.
所以呢
So?
也是
Right.
我当然是最后一个知道的人了
Why wouldn't I be the last one to find that out?
这是好事还是坏事
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
我不知道 但肯定不是什么愉快的感觉
I don't know, but it's definitely a bad feeling.
你一定会很高兴知道
Well, you'll be happy to know
我挖到了爱德华兹女士
that I've dug up something deeper than dirt
比黑料更严重的事
on Ms. Edwards.
她被总部召回了
She's been recalled to Headquarters.
做得好
I'm impressed.
所以 现在史蒂文潜逃
So with Steven on the lam
瓦莱丽也终于不再是障碍了
and Valerie out of the way at last,
我的阻碍就只剩一个了
only one thing stands in my way.
克莱·威廉姆斯
Clay Williams.
看来你改变心意了
Now this is a change of heart.
之前你还迫不及待要离开柏林
You were so ready to leave Berlin.
还不行
Not quite yet.
站里现在需要我 这里一团糟
The Station needs me now. It's a mess.
那摩萨德对你的需要呢
And Mossad's need for you?
我在这里了 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
我以为我第一次造访安全屋
I thought you would've greeted my first visit to a safe house
你会用一瓶马尼舍维茨来招待我呢
with a Manischewitz.
我们在中情局埋了一些线人
We have our Roberts embedded at Langley.
我会尽力查查威廉姆斯先生
I will find out what I can about Mr. Williams.
好的 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
说真的 我可能还是要喝那杯咖啡
You know what? Maybe I will have that cup of coffee after all.
当然
Of course.
很高兴你来了 这是很大的一步
I'm glad that you're here. It's a very big step.
你呢 丹尼尔
What about you, Daniel?
我怎么了
What about me?
你怎么接受的 同谋
How do you accept it... the complicity?
我接受事实 我选择了
I accept the fact that I choose to work
为一个不完美的机构工作 像个大男孩一样
for an imperfect institution, like a big boy.
不完美的机构
An imperfect institution.
你的香草甜筒上要加糖粒吗 大男孩
You want sprinkles on that vanilla cone, big boy?
你♥他♥妈♥可是纳税人 你是共犯
You're a goddamn taxpayer. You're complicit.
不管是中情局的负责人还是幼儿园老师
Head of the CIA or teaching fucking kindergarten,
-你都是共犯 赫克托 -没错
- you're complicit, Hector. - Exactly.
总部当初有机会的时候就该放我走的
Then Headquarters should've let me go when they had the chance.
纸牌 是兴趣还是碰运气
Solitaire? Is that a hobby or luck?
这话居然出自一个在法国南部
Says a guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt
穿着夏威夷花衬衫的人之口
in the South of France.
这是古董货 罗伯特·基尔希 柏林站
It's vintage. Robert Kirsch, Berlin Station.
你是赫克托·德让
You are Hector DeJean,
现在应该是在放探亲假 而不是度假
who's supposed to be on home leave, not vacation.
叫法不同而已
You say tomato, I say potato.
这是瓦莱丽·爱德华兹 我杰出的同事
Meet Valerie Edwards, my distinguished colleague.
这才是法国南部应有的装束
Now that's how you dress in the South of France.
幸会 你好
Pleasure. How do you do?
一杯白利口酒
两块冰 谢谢
好的 女士
Oui, Madame.
那么
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表