剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
No.
看来并不是
I guess it isn't.
砰
Bang.
一枪爆头 你在国安部的朋友
Single shot to the head, compliments of your friends
会挺赞赏的吧
at the Ministry of State Security, huh?
-他们不是我朋友 -这就是重点
- They are not my friends. - That's my point.
我是在反讽 林
I'm using the term ironically, Lin.
跟我走一段 进小巷
Walk with me. Step into the alley.
快走
Let's go.
怎么 你穿着拖鞋
What, are you fucking thinking of making a run for it
还他妈想跑吗
in your little slippers?
跟我走
Walk with me.
你以为我是什么人
What do you think I am?
罪犯什么的吗
Criminal or something?
不是
No.
我以前是中国人♥民♥解♥放♥军♥的少将
I am former Major General, People's Liberation Army.
要我交换秘密 你就这么感激我吗
This is the gratitude I get for trading secrets?
知道吗 我提醒你一下
You know what? Let me remind you...
你其实是德国保护下的
you're actually the lucky beneficiary
幸运受益者
of German state protection,
被美国伙伴所帮助并教唆
aided and abetted by the help of its American partners.
-胡说 -你还是一个
- Bullshit. - You're also the same fucking individual
监督过对付自己同胞的核试验的人
who oversaw nuclear testing on his own fellow citizens.
永远别忘了这点 所以 去他的MSS
Don't ever forget it. So, fuck the MSS.
你知道你会有什么下场吗 如果某个...
Do you have any idea what would happen to you if some...
比如 德国左翼激进分子
I don't know... German leftist radicals
认出你在这里
recognized you out here window shopping
在普伦茨劳堡闲逛
in Prenzlauer Berg?
也去他们的
So fuck them, too.
你会被做成炒杂碎 朋友
Chop suey, my friend.
有托马斯·肖在外 你坐在家里看电视
With Thomas Shaw out there, you're a big enough risk
都一样有风险 明白吗
just sitting at home watching TV, okay?
德国的电视难看死了
German TV sucks.
能给我装个苹果电视吗
Can you get me the Apple TV?
不准用网络 记得吗
No Internet, remember?
这个怎么样
What about this?
能行吗
That work for you?
会好点吗
You think that might help?
或者这个呢
Or that?
给亚当的牛排三明治
Steak sandwich for Adams?
他们没有鲑鱼了
They didn't have trout.
你怎么脱身出来的
How'd you get out from under things?
要是我都没办法在大晚上甩掉跟踪的人
If I can't lose a tail for half the night
从布拉格过来
to shoot up from Prague,
那我一开始就绝对当不了副局长
I never should have been Deputy Director in the first place.
我明天的飞机
I fly tomorrow.
想着趁还有能力 最后再做点贡献吧
Thought I'd make one last contribution while I can.
我非常遗憾 杰玛
I am so sorry, Jemma.
你不该这样离开
You didn't deserve to go out like this.
这样也好
It was a good run.
这是我的人
It's my shot at the buzzer
在出事之前弄到的
getting that before shit hit the fan.
批准使用武力
死亡名单
Kill list?
他可没死
He isn't dead.
你说他没死可没用
Not according to you he isn't.
朱利安·德沃斯
Julian De Vos.
你的任务没有因为我完了而结束 丹尼尔
Your mission doesn't end because I'm finished, Daniel.
我知道
I know.
但我们面对现实吧 肖要赢了
But let's face it... Shaw's winning.
居然对你下手 万一...
And taking you out, what if...
万一他知道是你派我来的呢
what if he knows you sent me?
如果他只是在耍我呢
What if he's just taunting me?
去他的
Fuck it.
这也不是我第一次
Wouldn't be the first time I've pulled myself up
要在这里孤军奋战了
by the bootstraps in this town.
我就是这个意思 丹尼尔
That's what I'm talking about, Daniel.
但你务必要小心
But watch yourself.
弗罗斯特打来问过你的事
Frost called asking about you.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
不知道
I don't know.
反正要小心 丹尼尔
Just be careful, Daniel.
再见
Goodbye.
-我 副局长 -有何不可
- Me? Deputy Director? - Why not?
我的年纪 我并没兴趣
Well, my age, my disinterest.
别他妈假意谦逊了
The false fucking modesty.
传票上有我的名字
The subpoena with my name on it.
他要开始查不该查的档案了
He's gonna start scratching around the wrong files.
或是问不该问的问题
Or asking the wrong questions.
什么意思
What... what does that mean?
有什么我不知道的不利因素吗
Is there some other liability I don't know about?
没有
No. No, no.
怎么
Yeah?
我们要在哪里监视约萨瓦
Where are we setting up for Iosava?
看起来保密会议室还被占着呢
Looks like the SCIF is still under siege.
我们在这里监视
We'll do it in here.
反正要撑过今天 好吗
So, we just get through today, okay?
你看起来像是他们想要的
You come out looking like that someone in the field
在总部做副指挥的现场人员
they want second-in-command at headquarters.
转角的办公室等着你去坐呢
Corner office is yours for the taking.
我说得倒轻巧
Well, you make it sound so easy.
也许就这么轻巧
Well, maybe it is.
你好啊 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
沙特怎么样
How was Saudi?
热 很原始
Hot, barbaric.
这里呢
Here?
你知道的 还是你走之前那群混♥蛋♥
Oh, you know, same old circle jerk as when you left.
但你急着叫我回来可不是为了增加雌激素的
But you didn't bring me back on short notice for the estrogen.
对
No.
你熟悉亚历山大·约萨瓦吗
Are you familiar with Aleksandre Iosava?
格鲁吉亚人 可能跟波士顿炸♥弹♥客有交集
Georgian, potential overlap with the Boston bombers,
号♥称已经改过自新了
supposedly reformed.
关键词是「号♥称」
Operative word is "Supposedly."
我们今天有一次行动
We're starting to run an op today.
-我也去吗 -还不行
- I'm in? - Not yet.
不过准备待命
But stand by.
我把相关资料留下了
I left pertinent reading at the drop.
我们能证明什么 不能证明什么
What we can prove, what we can't.
我们还有很多疑问
We have a lot riding on this one.
我马上去看
I'll get right on it.
你见过赫克托了吗
You seen Hector?
见过了 妈 怎么了
Yes, Mom. Why?
我只想说一句话
I just have one thing to say.
你又跟他成为炮♥友♥的话
You jump back in the sack with him,
要填报告的可是你 不是我
you are filing the paperwork, not me.
不好意思 这太扯了
I'm sorry. That is so fucked up.
我想这叫协议 亲爱的
I believe that is called protocol, my dear.
这简直是色情描写 瓦莱丽
It's pornography, Val.
我们都是合法的成年人了
We're consenting adults.
我得走了
I got to go.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
我也是
Good to see you, too.
博拉 真荣幸
给你的 或者你太太也可能喜欢
你就像土耳其软糖一样甜 我的朋友
抱歉
这就是之前做过斗士的人
必须检查终身和平主义者的时候
为了确保...
他还真会施展魅力 是吧
Sure can turn on the charm, can't he?
博拉 这是我太太鲁丝
鲁丝 这是博拉
用德语说
German as they come.
真是好极了
Wunderbar.
欢迎 你好
你好
请进
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表