剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯利 史蒂文
Kelly. Steven.
我不知道你俩会来
I had no idea you two were coming.
临时决定的
Well, last-minute decision.
史蒂文开口了 我怎么能拒绝呢
How can I say no when my Steven asks?
给
Here you go.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear.
杰瑞米 这是我上司史蒂文和他太太凯利
Jeremy, this is my boss, Steven, and his wife, Kelly.
杰瑞米·班克斯 参谋员
Jeremy Banks, GSO.
天 我还以为行政人员我都认识呢
Oh, gee, I thought I knew everybody in admin.
不好意思 稍等我一下好吗
Uh, excuse me. A moment, please, will you?
谢谢
Thank you.
真高兴你改变心意了
I'm really glad you had a change of heart.
你很有说服力 所以现在什么情况
You're very convincing. So, where are we at?
好消息是贝鲁兹已经来了
Uh, well, the good news is Behruz is already checked in.
坏消息是杰森·沃尔夫确实也在
The bad news is Jason Wolfe is indeed here.
你看到他了
You've seen him?
嗯 他在忙着抱白宫大腿
Yeah, he's out there kissing White House ass.
天 这可真不像他
Oh, gee, that doesn't sound like him.
对 不过...
No. Uh, but listen...
重要的是
the important thing, obviously,
别被他发现我们的企图
is that he not catch wind of what we're up to with...
当然了 否则他肯定要强插一腿
Of course not. He'd immediately cut in line.
很好
Good.
那我去联♥系♥人了
I-I'll go and establish contact.
请给我一张卡片
I need a card, please.
来自管理层对贝鲁兹·卓哈尼先生的问候
Compliments from the management for Mr. Behruz Zohani.
给贝鲁兹的
我费了好大力气才忍♥着没笑出来
It took everything I had not to burst out laughing.
杰森·沃尔夫
Jason Wolfe.
-老家伙弗罗斯特 -你好吗
- Ah, Frosty the old man. - How are you?
维也纳一别后
How is it possible that your wife
你妻子还是美貌如初 怎么做到的
hasn't aged a day since Vienna?
不过你嘛 弗罗斯特 天呐
Yet you, Frosty, Jesus.
茱莉娅怎么样
How's Julia?
她伤透了我的心 开着一辆皮卡车跑了
Well, she tore out my heart and ran it over with a pickup...
还是我给她买♥♥的
that I bought her.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
-我也是 -来点开胃菜吗
- Yeah, me too. - Hors d'oeuvre?
柏林真是个轻松的差事
Berlin really is the cushiest assignment.
如果不是托马斯·肖
You know, if it wasn't for Thomas Shaw,
总部绝不会知道你们这么无所事事
Headquarters would never know how little you guys work.
是啊
Right.
你怎么来了
What brings you to town?
副局长的职位出现了空缺
There's a Deputy Director seat that needs filling
还有一个总统身边的国安委员工要巴结
and an NSC staffer close to the President to butter up...
跟你丈夫一样
same as your husband.
不不 这是年轻人的游戏 不是我的
No, no, no, that's a young man's game, not mine.
那你为什么要带这位迷人的女士
Then why bring this lovely creature here
过来发动魅力攻势
to run a charm offensive?
阿♥拉♥伯佬出现了
Towelhead alert.
贝鲁兹·卓哈尼
Behruz Zohani.
伊朗农业部长
Iranian Agriculture Minister.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不用认识
Don't need to.
我只要知道他这人
All I need to know is that his best friend
见钱眼开就够了
is a suitcase full of cash.
我正在前往目标位置
I'm moving into position now.
收到
Copy.
已经准备好接受信♥号♥♥
Ready and waiting to receive.
从我的位置能看到你
Eyes on you from my position.
你能听到吗
You hear me?
没问题
All good.
好了 到你表现的时候了
Okay, it's your show.
加油吧
Take it.
我是A
Okay, this is Alpha checking in.
北边和南边的出口得有人看着
I want eyes on the north and south exits.
收到 A
Copy, Alpha.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
说吧
So, come on.
弗罗斯特派我们来这里
Frost really sent us up here
真是为了追捕俄♥罗♥斯♥内鬼吗
on a Russian mole hunt?
我不知道 你得去问弗罗斯特
I don't know. You'd have to ask Frost.
你不想告诉我也没关系
It's fine if you don't want to tell me.
昨晚的事之后 你会这样我也不奇怪
You know, after last night, I wouldn't be surprised.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你一直没告诉我
Well, you keeping me in the dark
你在柏林有家人
about having a family in Berlin, you know?
这是为什么
What's that all about?
怎么 你以为我会撮合你俩吗
What? You think I should've set you two up?
你想让我说什么 赫克托
What do you want me to say, Hector?
说实话 丹尼尔
Just say the truth, Daniel.
你不信任我知道她们的事 是吧
You don't trust me with them, do you?
预计还有多久能连上
E.T.A. on the connection?
正在努力
Yeah, I'm working on it.
我看到目标了
I have a visual on the target.
尤尔根
这位是英格丽·霍兰德
「柏林日报」的记者
想写一篇关于新安全措施的报道
-你好 -幸会
读者对我们的情报来源
和发表的文章很感兴趣
那个记者 英格丽·霍兰德也来了
That reporter, Ingrid Hollander, is here.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
You're fucking kidding me.
没有
Nope.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Why? What's it to you?
你不用那么做的
You don't need to do that.
做什么
What?
演戏
Put on an act.
别告诉我你觉得来参加经济会议
Don't tell me going out to an economic conference
是件愉快的事
is your idea of a good time.
史蒂文一直都配不上你
You were always too good for Steven.
恕难同意
I'd beg to differ.
你需要能跟得上你步伐的人
You need someone who can keep up with you,
而不是迟暮的保守派
not the dying captain of the old guard.
得了吧
Come on.
别说你从来没想过
Tell me you never thought about it.
老实说
Admittedly,
我还真没想过
I have not.
胡说 你问起了茱莉娅
Bullshit. You asked about Jules,
确保她已经出局了
made sure she was out of the picture
然后你再进行下一步
before you made your move.
你有我的号♥码 杰森
Mm, you certainly have my number, Jason.
你知道史蒂文管不住他的下半身
You know Steven can't keep his dick in his pants.
在维也纳的时候他就跟桑德拉有一腿
He was banging Sandra in Vienna.
我从他看她的眼神就能看出来
I'd say the way he looks at her,
他依然旧习未改
he's still getting dim sum of that.
你真觉得我不知道吗
You really think that's news to me?
那究竟是什么问题
Then what's the problem here?
我觉得你无药可救了
I don't think you're worth the regime of penicillin.
怎么了
What? What is it?
杰森·沃尔夫
Jason Wolfe.
算了
Forget it.
史蒂文
Steven.
你不是应该在巴结白宫的人吗
Shouldn't you be out there buttering up the White House?
我总得给你点机会
Thought I'd give you a fighting chance.
来杯波本 谢谢
Yeah. Make it a bourbon straight up, please.
得了吧 弗罗斯特
Come on, Frosty.
你到底是来干什么的
What the fuck else are you doing at this thing?
想听实话吗
Admittedly?
贝鲁兹·卓哈尼
Behruz Zohani.
那个农业部长 阿♥拉♥伯佬
The, uh, Minister of Agriculture, the towelhead.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表