剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
你就是托马斯·肖
You're Thomas Shaw.
你就是托马斯·肖
You're Thomas Shaw.
我全都知道 德沃斯 黑狱
I know about De Vos, the black site,
谋杀克劳迪娅·加特纳 还有英格丽·霍兰德
the murder of Claudia Gartner, Ingrid Hollander, all of it.
你可以跟德国人玩你的心理战术
You can take your mind games to the Germans.
你不会想这么做的 大侦探
You don't wanna do that, Sherlock.
德国人在你之前就发现我了
The Germans got to me before you did.
你可以想做什么就做什么
You're free to go back to whatever agenda you choose
等柏林站充分被毁后
after Berlin Station is sufficiently crippled.
我让你抓到肖之前会先去自首
I'll turn myself in before I give you Shaw.
那朱利安·德沃斯呢
And what about Julian De Vos?
我相信最高级别监狱里那些小伙子们
I'm sure the boys in maximum security
会很乐意把他打扮成皮条客雪莉
would love to dress him up as Shirley Pimple.
-我就说吧 -是啊
- I told you. - Yeah.
我一直在想改变体制的方法
I've been thinking of ways of changing the system.
可能会包括我换新的身份
It would involve me taking on a new identity.
-你为什么要这么做 -赶紧...
- Why are you doing this? - Just...
赶紧上船 走吧
just get on that fucking boat and go.
弗兰克·杜邦 特别活动科前职员
Frank Dupont, former Special Activities.
你受雇去杀朱利安·德沃斯
You were contracted to kill Julian De Vos?
我开枪打了他 当然
I shot him, sure.
但除非你亲眼看到尸体
Unless you got eyes on a body yourself,
不然别指望他们真死了
never count 'em for dead.
克莱·威廉姆斯来了
Clay Williams is here.
还以为事情不会更糟了呢...
Just when you thought things shouldn't get any worse.
我得结了约萨瓦的案子
I need to close out the Iosava case.
德国人认为我抓了约萨瓦
The Germans think that I took Iosava.
你到底来这里干什么
So what exactly are you doing here?
汉斯没说他抓到了佐尔坦·瓦希勒吗
Hans didn't mention he arrested Zoltan Vasile,
-那个掳走了约萨瓦的混混 -没有
- the thug that took Iosava? - No.
史蒂文·弗罗斯特 你被捕了
-把这个交给桑德拉 -史蒂文
- Give this to Sandra. - Steven!
你一定会很高兴知道
You'll be happy to know that I've dug up
我挖到了爱德华兹女士比黑料更严重的事
something deeper than dirt on Ms. Edwards.
未经安排去跟戈尔达·弗里德曼见面
An unscheduled meeting with Golda Friedman.
你是摩萨德的双面特工吗
Are you a double agent for Mossad?
我没为戈尔达效力 是他们为我效力
I don't work for Golda. They work for me.
那就证明一下
Then prove it.
就没有比托马斯·肖更好的办法
There weren't better ways to make amends
来弥补了吗
than Thomas Shaw?
在我看来没有
Not from my vantage point.
-丹尼 -你要是敢碰我表姐 我就杀了你
- Danny? - You touch my cousin, and I will kill you.
-朱利安 告诉我你在哪里 -恶魔山
- Julian, just tell me where you are. - Teufelsberg.
我接受事实 我选择了
I accept the fact that I choose to work
为一个不完美的机构工作 像个大男孩一样
for an imperfect institution, like a big boy.
你的香草甜筒上要加糖粒吗 大男孩
You want sprinkles on that vanilla cone, big boy?
你放了我的时候就该跟我一起走
You should have just come with me when you let me go.
不
No.
走吧 尽你所能 跑得越远越快越好
Go on, as far and as fast as you can.
我桌子上有张照片
There's a picture on my desk.
也许你该去看看 丹尼尔
Maybe you should look at it, Daniel.
你也得跑了
You run, too.
他们很快就会来了
They'll be here soon enough.
? Johnny's in America, low techs at the wheel ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
? I'm afraid I can't help it ?
? I'm afraid I can't ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
? I'm afraid I can't help it ?
第一季第十集[本季终]
柏林谍影
? I'm afraid I can't ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
我叫托马斯·肖
My name is thomas Shaw.
这是我的最后一条消息
And this is my final message.
从一开始 我就试图
From the start, I have tried to make
让中情局为他们的行为负责
the Central Intelligence Agency accountable for its actions.
立刻关闭关塔那摩监狱
虽然失败过 但我尽力了
I have not always succeeded, but I have tried.
约翰·布伦南[总统反恐顾问]
死亡名单
禁止无人机袭击
停止中情局谋杀
你为什么放走了他
Why did you let him go?
赫克托不会自♥由♥ 永远不会
Hector's not free. He never will be.
现在一切都说得通了
It all makes sense now,
你从来不告诉我任何事
the way you never tell me anything...
以及你人间蒸发的戏码
your sudden vanishing acts.
你跟你父亲一样了
You became your father.
冷漠 麻木
Cold, absent.
他是为了工作才那样
Was he that way because of his job,
还是因为觉得自己很适合才选择当间谍的
or did he choose to become a spy because it was perfect for him?
那你呢
What about you?
这是我唯一稍微擅长的工作
It's the only thing I was ever any good at.
紧急情况
Emergency situation.
马乔里·丹尼斯·托莱多
Marjorie Dennis Toledo.
得安排我去某个安全隐蔽的地方
I need to be brought in, someplace off the books.
有个平民跟我一起
I have a civilian with me.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
我从来不睡觉 罗伯特 你知道的
I never sleep, Robert. You know that.
我需要你掌握的亚历山大·约萨瓦的资料
I need your file on Aleksandre Iosava.
怎么还是约萨瓦
Iosava? Still?
那个小个子男人到底什么情况
What is it with that little man?
克莱·威廉姆斯一直忙着整理窃听约萨瓦的情报
Clay Williams has been busy boxing up all the Iosava intercepts,
数字版不知怎的被销毁了
and the digital versions have mysteriously been erased.
克莱·威廉姆斯的行为都不合规矩
Nothing Clay Williams has done is kosher.
我怀疑有隐情
I suspect a cover-up.
他们在隐瞒什么
What are they covering up?
我也不知道 得跟你的情报作比对
I won't know until I can compare our intercepts with your file.
-那就做笔交易 -不 来不及了
- Then let's trade. - No, there's no time.
如果我没猜错
If my suspicions are right,
那我就能左右克莱 拯救我的事业
then I can get leverage over Clay and salvage my career.
我的履历上有了柏林站这些破烂事
With all these Berlin fuck-ups in my corridor file,
我就拿不到最高待遇了
I'll... I'll top out at GS-15,
也永远得不到体面的经济地位
I'll never get my SES.
你不会指望特拉维夫会要个一贫如洗的指导员吧
You wanna try selling a washed-up instructor to Tel Aviv?
把你们的情报给我 我们来比对
Bring me your intercepts, and we compare them to our files.
不行 不能带出柏林站
No, no, no, no. Berlin was the sole recipient.
现在只有站里的复印件
Only the Station's hard copies exist,
而且总部派了个老古董在监视着
and they're being watched over by a Headquarters stiff.
你得把你们的资料带来站里
I need to take your file to the Station.
好吧 这样吧
Okay, um, how about this?
我的办公桌上有一月份的总结报告
Our January summary just crossed my desk.
你想要吗
You want it?
给我「站长综述」
Get me the Chief of Station Overview.
我办不到
I can't do that.
我对你毫无保留 罗伯特
I give you everything, Robert...
伊朗人贝鲁兹 约萨瓦的监控录像
the Iranian Behruz, Iosava surveillance,
还有晋升渠道 我支持了你
a path to promotion. I support you.
现在该你支持我们了
It's time for you to start supporting us.
明天下午 地点何西亚
Tomorrow afternoon, location Hosea.
把「综述」带来 我就给你约萨瓦的资料
You bring the Overview, I will bring the Iosava files.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我指控你卖♥♥情报给摩萨德
I accuse you of selling out to Mossad,
你就这么回应我的指控吗
and this is how you answer my accusations?
我没法回复你 瓦莱丽 你明白的
There is no answer, Valerie, and you know it.
我只能做好我自己的工作
The only thing I can do is my job.
我在利用我的关系网
I'm using my liaison contact
将我们的情报跟摩萨德的情报进行比对
to compare our transcripts to Mossad's.
她想要「站长综述」
She wants the Chief of Station Overview.
你不能向摩萨德透露我们特工的真实身份
You are not giving Mossad the true names of our agents.
好
Okay.
那好吧
All right.
我们就收拾东西 各回各家
Well, let's just pack up and go home.
到此为止 怎么样
Call it a day, why don't we?
只有弄清约萨瓦的情况才能搞清
Getting clarity on Iosava is the only way to figure out
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表