剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
请坐
我注意到在史蒂文·弗罗斯特
I noticed you served in the same capacity
之前在维也纳当操作总指挥时
under Steven Frost in his last posting...
你也担任了同样的职位
COS Vienna.
是的
Yes, I did.
那跟他来到这里是你们双方
And was it a request on either or both of you parts
或任何一方的要求吗
that you follow him out here?
还是顺理成章就这样了
Or did it just kind of work out that way?
我没刻意跟跟着他
I didn't follow him.
我想是总部想要
I presumed that headquarters wanted
我们在那边的密切合作
the tight ship we ran there
并希望我们在柏林站住脚
and set down anchor here in Berlin.
好吧
Mm-kay.
我只是没法不注意到这点
I just couldn't help but notice.
有什么文职方面的问题我能帮你解答吗
Is there a clerical question I can help you out with?
没有的话 我得去工作了
Otherwise, I have work to do.
好的
Okay.
其实还真有 桑德拉
Well, indeed there is, Sandra.
我们在这里不是作为....
土耳其人 德国人 格鲁吉亚人
而是作为穆♥斯♥林♥ 先知的儿女
愿平安伴随他
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥在成为先知前
跟你一样是个正直的人
我在你身上看到了
同样能令安♥拉♥满意的那种不顾一切
你对今年涌入德国的难民的慷慨美名远扬
你的仁慈并非无人注意
一个人要尽其所能
帮助德国去帮助他们
但这种同情是有局限性的
我们的就不会
所以我和鲁丝建立了一种地下网络
帮助带叙利亚的难民过来
非法的吗
非正式的
你们需要钱吗
你能想象有多少东西需要花钱
油料 食物 住房♥ 还有足够的冬衣
放松点 博拉
Easy, Bora.
也许还要几件自杀背心吧
Perhaps a suicide vest or two.
我们想要像你一样信得过的捐助者
做出承诺...
捐助两万欧元
别答应
Do not say yes.
告诉他们你会考虑 博拉
Just tell them you will think about it, Bora.
这里边还有别的事
这钱到底是干什么用的
他干什么
Whoa, what is he doing?
亲爱的
让我们单独聊聊 好吗
谢谢
很多人都对我有疑问
我改过自新了吗
还是没有
可我也有一个问题问你 博拉
你会帮助无助的人吗
「若一个人天生富足
却不肯为他的富足而捐款...
那么到了审判日
他的钱便会化作毒蛇
它会缠住他的脖子咬他的脸 并说
我就是你的财富
我就是你的宝藏」
好吧
他答应了
He... he said yes?
他答应了
He's saying yes?
但只能给现金
那是什么情况
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
希望他是在帮我们说谎 像一个好特工该做的
Hopefully, he lied for us, like a good agent.
长官
Chief.
能跟你说几句话吗
Can I have a word with you?
在你办公室说 谢谢
In your office, please.
怎么样
Well?
我们完了
We're done.
什么
What?
他们发现了
They found out?
我♥操♥
Oh, holy fuck.
结束了
It's over.
等等 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Wait, you... are you fucking with me?
你♥他♥妈♥在耍我吗
You're fucking with me?
你在耍我
You're fucking with me?
你居然耍我
You're fucking with me.
去你的
Fuck you.
谢谢你说了谎
Thank you for lying.
谢谢你保护我
For protecting me.
假特工 史蒂文
Fake agents, Steven?
你知道了
You know?
最后五个在我给你档案时还活着
The last five of whom were alive when I brought you the files,
而你把东西还回来时他们就死了
then deceased when you brought back the box?
唯一的问题是
The only problem being
他们一开始就并不存在
they never existed in the first place.
宝石 树荫 水手
Gemstone, Woodlawn, Mariner,
羽扇豆 铁叉
Sundial, Pitchfork.
这名单说来就长了
Yeah, I know. The list goes on and on and on.
08年的时候
In 2008,
凯利和我被次贷危机伤得很重
Kelly and I were hit hard by the subprime crisis
就像美国所有玩房♥地♥产♥的傻♥逼♥一样
just like every other fool for real estate in America.
我们被迫兑现了我们的529基金
And we had to cash in our 529 fund,
那是劳拉的大学学费
which was Laura's college tuition.
我还得跟朋友们四处借钱
And I had to borrow money from friends
因为没有银行肯帮我们
because no bank would take us.
而同一时间
And at the same time,
罗伯特被她前妻榨干了所有钱
Robert was squeezed out of every last penny
去支付赡养费
by his ex-wife for alimony.
那就是我们 两个破产的傻♥逼♥
So, there we were, these two broke schmucks,
我们看着中情局的预算在911后飞涨
who watched Langley's budget skyrocket after 9/11,
可我们的工资却一点都没变过
but our shit salaries never moved.
于是
So...
我们开始经营假特工了
...we started running fake agents.
他们只存在于档案里
They existed only on paper.
我们...
And we took...
我们把他们的薪水都装进了自己的腰包
We took the payments for ourselves.
那就是我生活的世界
And that was a... that was a world that I lived in...
感觉已经是一辈子的事了
seemed like forever.
然后发生了一些无与伦比的事
And then something extraordinary happened.
是你
You.
就是你
You.
你是真实的
And you were real.
不是游戏
But no games.
很长时间来我生命里唯一真实的事
First real thing in my life long time.
你就像德国灰暗的天空中突现的一缕阳光
You were like a sunburst on a gray German day.
于是我收手了
And so I stopped.
怎么样
How did it go?
挺好的
Fine.
挺太平
Uneventful.
什么叫「挺太平」
Define "Uneventful."
我去了 我们聊了 喝了茶 又聊了一会
I arrived, we talked, we had tea, and talked some more.
我就走了
I left.
博拉 这是任务报告
Bora, this is a debriefing.
可不是看牙医
It's not a dental appointment.
你们聊了什么
What did you talk about?
政♥治♥ 信仰
Politics, faith.
他太太在场
His wife was there.
他们没透露什么吗
They didn't reveal anything?
没有他们隐瞒了什么行程的线索吗
There was no sense of hidden agendas on their part?
没有
No.
也没有做铺垫让你帮他们
There were no overtures to get you to help them?
只是友好的喝茶邀约
Just a nice invitation to tea?
就是这样 这是伊♥斯♥兰♥的传统
That's it. It's, um, tradition in Islam, you know?
好吧 博拉 谢谢
All right, Bora, thank you.
晚安
Have a good night.
谎言啊谎言
我受够了你的谎言
可我希望你的谎言是真的
不用穿正装挺爽吧
Good riddance to the suits, huh?
这可得喝一杯
I'll drink to that.
来吧 说说重点
So, come on, give me the highlights reel.
10分钟说完10年的事
10 years in 10 minutes.
车♥臣♥之后他们把你调去哪了
Where did they post you after Chechnya?
-别问 -说吧 我要问
- Don't ask. - Come on, I'm asking.
地狱
Hell.
他们把我派去了地狱
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表