剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
逮捕令依然有效
The arrest warrant stands.
拜托 等等 汉斯
Oh, come on. Wait. Wait, Hans.
如我所说 什么代价
Like I said, at what price?
我从不像你一样喜欢汉斯
I never liked Hans the way you did, Steven.
谢谢你 艾琳娜
Thank you, Elena.
我可能永远也没办法解决 但这次我欠你
I may not ever be able to make good, but I owe you.
我们应该甩掉他们了 他们是谁
I think we lost them. Who were they?
说来话长
It's a long story.
别他妈的兜圈子了
Stop fucking around...
告诉我实话
...and tell me the truth.
我看看
Let me see.
死不了 算你幸运
You'll live. Lucky bastard.
现在是你解决我的机会 丹尼尔
Now's your chance to finish me off, Daniel.
你以为我是为了这个吗
Oh, you think that's what this is about?
你以为这是我想要的吗
You think that's what I want?
不 我认为这是你为了作为真正的英雄回去
No, I think this is about you returning a true hero this time.
不像车♥臣♥那次
Not like Chechnya.
我不像你有一群狂热粉丝 赫克托
I'm not the one with a cult following, Hector.
测谎时我在看
You know, I was there for the polygraph.
每个问题 每个答案
Every question, every answer,
我看透你了
I saw inside your mind.
我看到的那些
What I witnessed,
我不希望发生在任何人身上 哪怕是托马斯·肖
I wouldn't wish on anyone, not even Thomas Shaw.
来吧 告诉我吧
Come on, talk to me.
摩洛哥 中情局黑狱 2009年
你确定要听
You sure you wanna hear this?
又一天美好的生活
Another day in paradise.
我开玩笑呢
I am kidding
德让 放松点
DeJean, fucking lighten up already.
是啊是啊 放松
Yeah, right. Lighten up.
也许这会有帮助
Maybe that'll help.
能有帮助的是
What would help us
一个继续下去的理由
is a good reason to keep this shit up.
隔壁村子还得定量分配水呢 但没关系
Next village has to ration its water, but no,
我们继续给一个酒吧小子上水刑吧
let's keep boarding a fucking club kid from Brussels
他连基♥地♥组♥织♥和阿♥拉♥巴马都他妈的
who doesn't know the difference between al-Qaeda
分不清
and fucking Alabama.
那是你 我审的人要松口了
Speak for yourself. My guy's about to crack.
我感觉得到
I can feel it.
也许是你没这本事
Maybe you don't have what it takes.
也许你是个白♥痴♥
Yeah, well, maybe you're a fucking meathead
听信巴格达的恶棍给的消息
sourced from the goon squads in Baghdad.
好给中情局来的人上上课
To teach the CIA a thing or two.
你呢
What about you?
如果他们被送来这里的时候并没有罪
If they're not guilty when they get here,
等我们送他们去关塔那摩的时候就有罪了
they are when we ship 'em off to Gitmo.
至少赏光让我给你下个命令吧
At least do me the honor of giving you an order.
别这样
You wanna stop that.
妈的瘆死人了
Fucking creeping me out.
收拾干净
Clean that shit up.
坐在这
快点
你怎么认识赫克托的
你怎么认识丹尼尔·米勒的
他是我表弟
你真的了解你表弟吗
你知道他是干什么的吗 他是什么样的人
这么说吧 要在过去
这里会是他的办公室
笑一下 帕特里夏
好的
Ja.
罗伯特从交通监控里拿到的
The proof of life photos that Robert got of Iosava
-证明约萨瓦活着的照片 -怎么了
- from the traffic cam footage.... - Yeah?
他是直接从德方拿到的 是吗
He got those directly from the Germans, right?
我想是的 那晚乱七八糟的没全登记
I suppose so. Wasn't logged with all the hubbub that night.
的确没全登记 是吧
No, it wasn't, was it?
你不觉得奇怪吗
Doesn't it strike you odd
德方突然变得这么配合
the Germans all of a sudden became so cooperative
他们明明把所有事怪到了我们头上
after they blamed us for everything...
商场枪战 约萨瓦的引渡之类的
the mall, Iosava's rendition?
现在觉得奇怪了 我愿意帮你查查
Now it does. I'd look into it for you,
但大佬还在为总部审查约萨瓦的破事
but Mr. Muckity-Muck is boxing all the Iosava stuff up
做准备
for review at Headquarters.
没关系 约翰逊 还是谢谢你
No, it's okay, Johnson. Thank you, though.
在总部给他们点颜色 然后快回来
Give 'em hell at Langley and get right back.
我们需要你 瓦莱
We need you, Val.
谢谢
Thank you.
约翰
Oh. Hey, John.
我得和克莱·威廉姆斯谈谈
Oh, listen, I-I-need to talk to Clay Williams
一会就好 当然 不能在站里
just for one minute, but not in the station, of course.
拜托了
Please.
你知道我不能让你进来的
You know I can't let you inside these doors.
我是来找你的 克莱
Well, I'm here to see you, Clay,
不是回我以前的办公室
not my old office.
我们跟德方都很难交待
It's getting us both in hot water with the Germans,
所以...
so...
所以我就只能靠自己了 你们就不管我了
So I'm on my own, hung out to dry?
你跟我一样 干这行很久了 史蒂文
You've been at this game as long as I have, Steven.
情报局要有盟友才能渡过难关
The Agency is walking a minefield with an ally.
克莱 德国人认为我抓了约萨瓦
Clay, the Germans think that I took Iosava.
罗马尼亚人的谴责也是一样是胡扯
And the Romanian blame is equally bullshit.
你到底来这里干什么
So what exactly are you doing here?
如果你还有安全权限
Well, if you still had your security clearance,
我或许会告诉你
I might tell you.
你个走后门的混账
You backdoor motherfucker.
难道要我求你吗
I'm gonna have to beg you to toss me a line?
我还有工作要做 包括你原本的工作
I have work to do, including yours.
五分钟之内离开 否则我就告诉汉斯
Five minutes, then I'm calling Hans.
天啊 你来这里干什么
Jesus. What the hell are you doing here?
问得好 那混♥蛋♥一点忙都不帮
Very good question. Not getting any help from that asshole.
我发誓 在汉斯和他之间 我...
I swear to God, between Hans and him today, I...
这样吧 你等着
You know what? Wait here.
-我来处理这个混账 -罗伯特 别这样
- I'm gonna take care of this motherfucker. - Don't. Robert, don't.
-去他妈的 我真是受够了 -听我说
- Fuck him. I'm sick of this shit. - Listen... listen. Listen to me.
你得做好你的本职工作
You need to do your job.
别越权行事 否则你就是下一个
Don't put your heart above your head. You'll be next.
你接下来怎么办
What are you gonna do?
趁着还有机会赶快走 如果有机会的话
Uh, get out while I can... if I can.
我帮你
Well, let me help.
能借你的手♥机♥用用吗
Can I borrow your phone?
谢谢
Thanks.
罗伯特
Robert?
「就算我明知明日世界就将毁灭
"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces,
我依然会种下苹果树」
I would still plant my apple tree."
谢谢
Thank you.
就这样了吗
Is this it?
至少目前就这样了
For now, at least.
听着
Hey, listen.
别去跟一个校园恶霸争斗
Don't go in there and pick a fight with a school bully.
低调点
Keep your head down.
来
Okay, come on.
你会是这个站这么久以来
You're gonna be the best COS
最好的一位操作总指挥
this Station's had in a long time,
不管是不是暂时的
interim or not, buddy.
赶紧走吧
Get the fuck out of here.
我都把你的翻领弄湿了
I'm getting your lapels all wet.
在灯那里停一下
Stop at the light.
我看看有没有信♥号♥♥ 搞清楚我们在哪里
I'll see if I can get a signal, find out where the hell we are.
或许是你的律师打来的
Maybe this is your lawyer.
搞什么
What the fuck?
这是什么保险措施吗
Is this some kind of insurance policy?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
这是朱利安在自作主张行动
That's fucking Julian taking shit into his own hands.
-他害怕的时候就会这样 -怕什么
- He does this when he's scared. - Scared of what?
他抓她只是因为他知道我抓了你
He only has her because he knows I have you.
走吧
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表