剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
Well, we have no choice but to follow Iosava's, uh, schedule.
确实很棘手 但并非完全不可能
I mean, it's tricky, but, uh, it's not impossible.
如果失败了 有人受了伤
And if it fails... someone is hurt
或是出了什么岔子
or anything goes wrong,
准备好搪塞托词了吗
is there a cover story ready?
伊♥斯♥兰♥敌对派系斗争
Rival Islamic factions.
我们会跟科隆方面商量
We'll take this up with Cologne,
明早就会有答复
and I'll have an answer by morning.
你查了我给你的消息吗
Did you look into the information I gave you?
没有
No.
但我调查了维克托·克鲁格
But I did look up Viktor Krug.
斯塔西上校
Stasi Colonel.
我猜他曾是个优秀的父亲
I bet he was a wonderful father.
他负责在伦敦和波恩
He was responsible for the assassination
暗♥杀♥了至少五名流亡者
of at least five exiles in London and Bonn.
他在国内突击搜查民居
At home, he raided houses
因为人们读了禁书
because people read the wrong books.
我猜他隐瞒了这事
I'll bet he kept that secret.
你有了家就会不惜一切去保护
When you have a home, you do anything to protect it.
但必须得先有家 丹尼尔
But you must have a home first, Daniel.
目前一切顺利
Now, that went well.
我还得跟科隆方面仔细推敲一下
Well, I still have to hash it out with Cologne,
等到明天我们再给自己庆祝吧
so let's not pat ourselves on the back till tomorrow.
我觉得伊斯特是对的 时间不够
I think Esther's right. It's not enough time.
应该等下一批运货再行动
We should be waiting for later shipment.
这可能是我们知道的唯一一次运货了
This may be the only shipment we ever know about.
这算什么理由
That's not a reason.
如果不是克莱尔呢
If it wasn't Clare?
我也会提出相同的保留意见
I'd have exactly the same reservations.
苍天啊 瓦莱丽 我们总会有所保留
Oh, Christ, Valerie, we always have reservations.
这就是我们的工作
That's what we do.
丹尼尔·米勒最近怎么样
我跟他上♥床♥了
很好
Good.
你跟他说他母亲的事了吗
说了一些 他有所戒备了
当然了 我们祭了出死者
尤其我们根本没理由这么做
费这么大劲
就为了让一个中情局的低级官员倒戈
他骨子里就有这特质
是啊
Yeah.
我只是怀疑值得吗
我不饿
我们早知道会有后果的
We knew there would be repercussions.
你不能惩罚这些人 没用的
You can't punish these people. It doesn't work.
但你只会这些 对吧
But that's what you know, isn't it?
惩罚和奖励
Punishment and reward?
不
No.
我们也是如此
You and me, too.
我们是不打不相识
We met at the end of your fist.
告诉我这一切都是有明确目标的
Tell me that this is all heading somewhere,
我会陪在你身边
and I'll stay with you.
这一切都是有明确目标的
It's all heading somewhere.
汉斯怎么样了
How's Hans?
向你问好
Sends his love.
你还没睡啊
You're up late.
那你给局长办公室打电♥话♥了吗
So, did you call the director's office?
不是我就是另一个人
It's between me and another person.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
我的线人认为 只透露秘密的一半
My inside man thinks telling half a secret
会显得他太扭捏作态
makes him coy or something.
但他确实说 如果这次任务成功位置就是我的
But he did say that if I can pull this off, the desk is mine.
那你会成功吗
And will you pull it off?
当然
Of course.
那我去给你倒杯酒
I'll get you a glass, then.
阿林顿房♥产出♥售♥
这次林厚进的行动真是让我大开眼界 罗伯特
This Houjin Lin operation was an eye opener, Robert.
证实了我们在北♥京♥截获的一些情报
It corroborated some intelligence we picked up in Beijing.
什么情报
What kind of intelligence was that?
你让特拉维夫的要员非常高兴
You made some important people in Tel Aviv very happy.
他们要给你开设一个退休金账户
They want to set you up with a retirement account.
我跟你说过那不是我想要的
I told you I don't want that.
那就别让他们紧张了
Then stop making them nervous.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
你想让我怎么帮你
What I need from you is the same kind of help
我就想让你怎么帮我
you're getting from me.
我不想在一个又一个副职上
I don't want to fester and die
混吃等死
in one deputy slot after another.
我想要真正的情报 戈尔达
I need some serious fucking intelligence, Golda.
或者 来次招募就更好了
Better yet, a recruitment.
你想让我们对你来个虚招
You want us to run a dangle into you?
帮你做假动作谋求升职
Fake your way to the top?
你以为我的大部分上司都是怎么得到工作的
How do you think most of my bosses got their jobs?
我要升到史蒂文的级别
I need to start flying at Steven's altitude.
如果这次对约萨瓦的行动成功
And if this operation against Iosava goes forward,
你们就该升职了对吧
that would get you moving, wouldn't it?
史蒂文·弗罗斯特当上副局长
Steven Frost rises to Deputy Director
这个站就是你的了
and gives you the station you want.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我不想要这个站
I don't want a station.
我要跟他去华盛顿
I follow him to Washington,
身处中心位置
being right in the heart of it,
就在总部的关键位置
right in the thick of it at Langley.
你是想要离儿子更近 对吧 罗伯特
You want to be nearer to your son, Robert, don't you?
你跟我们合作 是因为你对史蒂文有怨气
You came to us because you were very angry with Steven Frost.
你现在仍然有
You still are.
但以下是我的建议
But here's my counsel.
不要表现出你的愤怒
Do not show your anger.
让他把你当作自己的手下
Let him keep you under his wing.
协助他工作 下班和他一起回家
Help him with this, and ride with him back home.
我们都知道 要是他想当副局长
We both know this is his last chance to make his mark
这就是他最后的机会了
if he wants to become Deputy Director.
我们要让他成功
Let's make sure he succeeds.
不然中情局怎么会知道这次泄露
或许他们安装了某些关键词分♥析♥软件
那我们写的每篇文章他都得留意了
你得核查一下 这些人在扮演上帝
你想让我派人去ASP检查所有代码吗
那要花好几周时间
对
英格丽
Ingrid.
大家都觉得你越来越偏执了
你不会是第一个疯掉的调查记者
卢卡斯·贝克(1951- ) 东德国♥家♥安♥全♥部成员
萨拉·米勒 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥炸♥弹♥袭击遇难者
托马斯·肖 告密者 真♥相♥揭示者
如果你在监听 这些字眼应该会引起你的注意
我要告诉你 你的人打着安全的旗号♥做了什么
关键词
托马斯·肖 告密者 安全
请输入密♥码♥
明天下午四点见面
地点 万塞韦特海默街8号♥
你的提议通过了
You have your approval.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你们不能带枪
But no guns for you.
我们的交易呢
And our deal?
迪特尔·克劳斯的档案是你的了
You get Dieter Klaus's file.
四年来 你和我们共享的所有资料
Everything you shared with us... four years of it.
汉斯
Hans.
不能让任何人知道是我给你的
No one can find out that I gave it to you.
任何人都不行
No one.
怎么样
So?
谈成了
It's on.
武器呢
Weapons?
不能带武器
No. No weapons.
那就这样了 是吧
This is it, then?
我去召集军队了
I'll start rounding up the troops.
桑德拉 丹尼尔在站里吗
Sandra, is Daniel in the station?
所以 有什么进展
So. The developments?
什么意思
What do you mean?
朱利安·德沃斯的档案已经给你一周了
You had Julian De Vos' file for a week.
而你说过 要给我
And you said you would get me information
他越狱的那所黑狱的信息
on the black site he escaped from.
我去拿档案会被盯上的
Getting the file put eyes on me.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表