剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
如果我说有办法
What if I told you that I had a way
从「柏林日报」内部获取信息呢
to get eyes and ears inside the Berliner Zeitung?
肖已经泄露或是打算泄露的文件
All the documents Shaw has and will leak --
我们都会事先知道
we'll be a step ahead.
我会确保站里只有你我有权限
Okay. I'll make sure no one else in this station has access.
真高兴终于见到了
It's so nice to finally meet
丹尼在大使♥馆♥的一位朋友
one of Danny's friends from the embassy.
你那么震惊
Well, you're so shocked
我没跟你提过帕特丽夏吗
I haven't mentioned Patricia to you before?
怎么 你以为我想勾引
What? You think I'm trying to hit on
你这风趣又有魅力的表姐吗
your fun and attractive cousin here?
昨晚林厚进给我打了电♥话♥
Houjin Lin called me last night.
说他很烦躁 想出去走走
Said he's antsy, wants to take a walk.
砰
Bang.
我以前是中国人♥民♥解♥放♥军♥的少将
I am former Major General, People's Liberation Army.
要我交换秘密 你就这么感激我吗
This is the gratitude I get for trading secrets?
有托马斯·肖在外 你坐在家里看电视
With Thomas Shaw out there, you're a big enough risk
都一样有风险
just sitting home watching TV.
所以我和鲁丝建立了一种地下网络
你们需要钱吗
斯文赛特给了约萨瓦一个装现金的信封
Swingset forked over an envelope of cash to Iosava.
再等能有什么好处
What's the benefit of waiting?
我不想在不知道答案的前提下
I am not walking into an interrogation room
走进审讯室
without knowing the answers I'm looking for.
要是杰森·沃尔夫
Would you really be okay
得到了副局长的位子 你真能接受吗
if Jason Wolfe got the Deputy Director job?
这不是为了钱
This isn't about money.
我们永远不能共事了
We will never be able to work together.
你这个邪恶的混♥蛋♥ 你这么做只是为了贬低我
You devious piece of shit. You only did this to discredit me.
我会趁还有机会的时候逃出他的掌心
I would get out from under his thumb while you can.
这他妈是什么情况 我们计划好的
What the fuck was that? We had a plan.
我觉得计划成功了
Well, I think it succeeded.
我今天跟踪了鲁丝·约萨瓦
I followed Ruth Iosava today.
我一直忙着监视他
Been so busy watching him,
都没注意到她
haven't paid any attention to her.
所以她是在让人出去 而不是带人进来
So, she's sending men out, not bringing them in.
不是男人 是女孩们
Not men. Girls.
嫁给伊♥斯♥兰♥国的新娘
ISIL brides.
朱利安·德沃斯 没被篡改过
Julian De Vos. Unredacted.
德沃斯被送去了一间黑狱
De Vos was sent to a black site,
逃跑了 然后你受雇去杀他
escaped, and you were contracted to kill him.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
那种地方可没人逃得了
People don't escape those things.
是有人放了他
Someone let him out.
? Johnny's in America, low techs at the wheel ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
? I'm afraid I can't help it ?
? I'm afraid I can't ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
? I'm afraid I can't help it ?
柏林谍影
第一季第五集
? I'm afraid I can't ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
未知号♥码
格利尼克桥
你害怕跳下去还是摔下去
You afraid you will jump or fall?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
就是当人们站在边缘时
Well, you know, when you're standing on the edge.
不是害怕跳下去就是怕摔下去
Everyone's afraid of one or the other.
他们害怕会不小心摔下去或是...
They're afraid they'll accidentally fall or...
自己跳下去
purposefully jump.
我怕摔下去
Fall.
你看 我跟你正好相反
You see, I'm the opposite.
我每次都怕自己会跳下去
Afraid I'll jump every time.
直接交给英格丽
Deliver to Ingrid directly.
里面有什么
What's on it?
中国叛逃者林厚进
Chinese defector Houjin Lin.
泄露核机密
Spilled nuclear secrets
以换取能移居德国
in exchange for resettlement in Germany.
我们已经与中情局为敌了
We've already made enemies of the Agency.
你现在又与德国作对
Now you're antagonizing the Germans.
这才是重点
That's the point.
会产生后果的
There will be consequences.
那也是我要的后果
And they will be on my terms.
我要他们全都害怕我
I want them all to be afraid of me.
他联♥系♥我了
直接放我信箱里了
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hi.
你是哪位
And you are?
我叫丹尼尔 是史蒂文的同事
Daniel. I work with Steven.
请进吧 丹尼尔
Well, come in, Daniel.
要给你倒杯咖啡吗
Can I grab you a coffee?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
好
Okay.
你来我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
是监听「柏林日报」的事
It's the Berliner Zeitung tap.
日报又要公布一份肖泄露的情报
The Zeitung's about to drop a new Shaw leak.
事关林厚进
Houjin Lin.
他知道林叛逃了
He knows Lin defected
还泄露了中国的核机密
and spilled Chinese nuclear secrets,
更糟的是他还有林监管的核试验场的照片
and worse, he has photographs of the nuclear test site Lin oversaw.
尸体 残缺的躯体 什么都有
Corpses, deformed bodies -- all of it.
你♥他♥妈♥肯定是在逗我
You got to be shitting me.
电报系统中到处都有我的名字
My name is all over the cable traffic.
罗伯特牵的头 他把他弄入境的
And Robert ran point. He moved him in.
他负责照顾那混♥蛋♥
He babysat for the asshole.
这要是流传出去
If this comes down...
我就完了
I'm done.
除非
Unless...
我们在新闻报道前搅黄这事
we undermine the story before the headline drops.
让泄露文件和泄露源都不可靠
Discredit the leak, discredit the source.
理想的情况是
Now, in an ideal world,
肖会觉得我们快找到他了
Shaw feels us closing in around him and he --
他会乱了阵脚 就会鲁莽行事
he slips up and he does something irrational.
正好让我们逮到他
Leads us right to him.
对 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我会跟德国方面联♥系♥
I'll speak to the Germans,
随时通知你行动的详细情况
and I'll keep you posted on the details of the operation.
我还想继续调查朱利安·德沃斯的档案
I was hoping to follow up on the Julian De Vos file.
我要进入摩洛哥黑狱的权限
I need access to that Moroccan black site --
还要所有跟他有联♥系♥的人员名单
a list of everyone who came in contact with him.
他绝不可能靠自己越狱成功
There is no way he escaped on his own.
不行
No.
得先处理林的事
Lin takes precedence.
好
Sure.
早上好 玛丽 汤姆
Morning, Mary, Tom.
肯
Ken.
我叫卡尔
It's Carl.
卡尔
Carl.
简 有留言吗
Jane, any messages?
当然没有
Of course not.
谢了
Thanks.
赫克托·德让
助理文化专员
弗朗兹 我是赫克托·德让
Franz. Hector DeJean.
我这多了张德意志歌♥剧院
I've got an extra ticket for the Deutsche Oper
周六晚上的票
on Saturday night.
咱们去买♥♥点小酒
Let's, uh, get some drinks,
好好享受一个夜晚吧
make a night of it.
再见
Tschues.
柏林日报
肖要公布林厚进的
Shaw's going to expose incriminating evidence
定罪证据了
about Houjin Lin,
他还会将其称为联♥合♥行♥动♥
and he's calling it a joint operation
因为他知道你帮了我们
because he knows that you helped us
偷偷把林厚进从中国放了出来
exfiltrate Lin from China.
这可能会永久性破坏
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表