剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
赫克托卷入了大♥麻♥烦
Hector's gotten himself into some deep shit,
那种麻烦可没法轻易脱身
the kind of shit you don't get out of.
-哪种麻烦 -我
- What kind of shit? - I...
说具体点
Specifically?
你这么难为我♥干♥什么
Why are you being so difficult?
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
我从没要你保护过
I never asked for your protection.
丹尼 我成年了 你认为对我好的
Danny, I'm all grown up. And what you think is best for me,
跟我认为对自己好的 是两码事
what I think is best... Those are two very different things.
好吧 不管你觉得他卷进了什么事
Okay, well, whatever you think he's involved in,
只会比你想得更糟
it's worse.
谢谢你关心 但这是我的选择
I appreciate your concern. But it's my choice.
不是你的
Not yours.
而我喜欢他
And I like him.
你就喜欢混♥蛋♥
So you like assholes.
你接受过心理治疗吗
Have you ever had psychological treatment?
我的档案里都写着
It's all in my file.
「德让驻北非回来后
"DeJean suffered PTSD
患上了创伤后压力心理障碍症
from his time stationed in North Africa.
症状表现为焦虑症
It manifested itself in anxiety attacks,
失眠症和妄想症
insomnia, and delusions.
随后又因病休假」
Followed by a subsequent leave of absence."
你能讲讲妄想了些什么吗
Can you describe the delusions?
都是他妈最常见的
It's fucking textbook.
你会看到一些创伤性画面
You... see something traumatic,
那会让你做噩梦
it leads to nightmares.
做了噩梦就会失眠
Nightmares lead to insomnia.
失眠了就会看见各种诡异的玩意
When you don't sleep, you see all kinds of weird shit.
多亏了安必恩[安♥眠♥药♥]
God bless Ambien.
心理治疗有用吗
Did the psychological treatment prove effective?
当然有用
Sure. Yeah.
怎么有用
How?
逼我重新评估
Forced me to reevaluate.
重新评估什么
Reevaluate what?
局里吗
The Agency?
我自己
Myself.
大家注意一下好吗
Could I get everybody's attention, please?
注意了 这边
Heads up. Over here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是
I just, uh...
听着 这是柏林站很黑暗的一天
Look, this is a dark day in Berlin Station.
我们的同事克莱尔·伊塔尼牺牲了
For the loss of our colleague Clare Itani.
她不仅是局里的可贵资产
Not only was she a great asset to this agency,
也是办公室里
she was also a dear friend
在座许多人的朋友
to many of you here in this office.
我知道今天也是很令人困惑的一天
I know this is also, a-a-a very confusing day
史蒂文·弗罗斯特局长缺席了
for the absence of our Chief, Steven Frost.
我真不知道该说些什么
I don't really know what to say about that.
目前我也没掌握太多消息
I don't have much information at this point.
希望很快能有更多消息
I-I hope to know more very soon.
但与此同时
But in the meantime,
作为你们短期内的局长
as your Chief for the foreseeable future,
我想向大家保证 我刚才也向总部保证了
I want to assure you as I just assured Headquarters
一切都在掌握中 好吗
everything is under control, okay?
中情局 机密 「安特瓦特」
我得出去一会儿
Hey, uh, I have to go out for a minute.
有什么事打我手♥机♥
So if you need me I'll be on my mobile.
能问一句你要去哪吗
Dare I ask where you're going?
我要去跟进已故的非官方卧底的事
I'm following up on a now-deceased NOC.
好
Right.
克莱尔这些事
How's that, uh, all going for you,
你接受得怎么样了
with Clare and everything?
出于职业礼节
As a professional courtesy,
请你像平常一样对我行吗
would you please just treat me the way you normally do?
听着 我知道我们之间存在分歧
Look, I know we have our differences,
但我不希望这个代理局长的新角色
but, um, I don't want this new role as acting Chief
会成为我们之间不和或愤恨的根源
to be a source of friction or resentment between us.
我们说完了吗
Are we done here?
局长
Chief?
天
Jesus!
我的天 赫克托
Jesus, Hector.
我♥操♥
For fuck's sake.
你一直都在这里吗
Have you been here this whole time?
有一会儿了
A while.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
收拾收拾克莱尔的东西
Packing up some of Clare's things.
为什么
Why?
因为我受不了
'Cause I couldn't stomach the idea
站里的清洁组来做这件事
of the Agency cleaning crew coming in to do it.
那小丫头总爱把喜欢的东西♥藏♥起来
That little shit used to hide all of her favorite things.
我知道
I know.
她爱你
She loved you.
她从没说过
She never said it.
我说过一次
I did once.
她告诉过我
Well, she told me.
如果你说这话是为了让我好受
If you're saying that to make me feel better,
还是别说了
please don't.
我说的是事实
It's the truth.
她肯定会很讨厌这样的
She would've fucking hated this.
你和我坐在这里
You and I, sitting here,
谈着对失去她的感受
talking about our feelings at her expense.
要是她能回来跟我们生气
Well, I'd give anything to have her back
我愿意付出一切
so she could just flip us off.
我他妈也是
Me fucking too.
你喝酒吗
You drink alcohol?
有时候喝
I imbibe from time to time.
你觉得自己算是酗酒吗
Would you consider yourself an alcoholic?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
有人可能会说我有酗酒的倾向
Some may say I have alcoholic tendencies.
作为情报官员
Have those tendencies ever interfered
这种倾向妨碍过你的工作吗
with your job as a case officer?
没有
No.
我接受任何解读
Open for interpretation.
这算是求和礼物吗
Is that supposed to be a peace offering?
你说过喜欢喝白葡萄酒
You said you liked Ulrich's rose.
你知道不是我要那么做的
You know it wasn't my doing.
整体氛围对他不利
The mood is vindictive.
我跟他们说过这是外交手段
I told them this is a business of relationship,
我了解史蒂文 这不是他的错
that I know Steven, and it wasn't his fault.
那你为什么要让他们取消他的外交豁免权
Then why did you ask them to lift his diplomatic immunity?
我没有
I did no such thing.
没人肯听我的抗♥议♥
My protest fell on deaf ears.
我得找到他
I need to find him.
一定得是我
Me.
等我找到他 我会把他交给中情局
And when I do, I'll hand him over to the CIA.
但如果别人找到了他 恕我直言
But if someone else finds him, to be blunt,
联邦宪法保卫局想让他在德国把牢底坐穿
the BFV wants him to rot in a German prison.
如果你不能告诉我他在哪
If you can't tell me where he is...
-我不知道他在哪 -如果你不能告诉我
- I don't know where he is. - If you can't tell me,
起码给他带个话
then at least get a message to him.
他有我的号♥码
He has my number.
我不知道他在哪 汉斯
I don't know where he is, Hans.
所以我得请你离开了
So I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我很抱歉你这样想
I'm sorry you feel that way.
顺便告诉你的设备工人们
Oh, and tell your utility workers
他们并没有他们想的那么隐蔽
they're not as secretive as they think they are.
让他给我打电♥话♥
Tell him to call me.
克莱尔·伊塔尼
USB已接入
你是艘没有停靠港湾的孤船 伙计
You're a ship without a harbor, buddy.
这种事你不会想单干的 丹尼尔
You don't want to do this alone, Daniel,
尤其是现在
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表