剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
particularly now.
肖再泄露一次信息...
One more Shaw leak and...
你跟我想的不太一样
You're different than I was expecting.
是吗 你以为我是什么样
Really? What were you expecting?
以为你会让我鄙视
To despise you.
结果呢
And instead?
你有些事说不通啊
Something about you just doesn't add up.
我只是在履行职责
I'm just doin' my job.
找到托马斯·肖可不是你的职责
Finding Thomas Shaw is not your job.
而是你的目标 为什么
It's your cause. Why?
整整十年
For 10 years, you're...
你做了轻松钱多的分♥析♥师 十年啊
You have a cushy analyst job. 10 years!
然后某天你猛然醒来说
Then one day when you wake up, you say,
「天 我想我还是回去做外勤工作吧」
"Gee, you know, I-I think I'd like to go back in the field."
谢谢你的资料
Thanks for the file.
测试 测试 一 二 三
Testing, testing. One, two, three.
怎么 我还得问要不要再来一轮吗
What, I have to ask if I want another round, huh?
教皇会在树林里拉屎吗
Does the Pope shit in the woods?
熊会是天主教♥徒♥吗
Is the bear a Catholic?
真棒
Perfect!
桑德拉 我能问你个问题吗
Sandra, can I ask you a question?
彼得·费尔德
Peter Felder.
什么
Excuse me?
你的问题的答案
The answer to your question.
你想知道史蒂文在哪
You want to know where Steven is.
我不知道 但如果有人知道 那就是彼得
I don't know. But if there's anyone that does, it's Peter.
谢谢
Thank you.
另外 丹尼尔
And, Daniel...
别让我后悔告诉你
don't make me regret confiding in you.
早上好
我们有个共同的朋友
史蒂文·弗罗斯特极力推荐您
那你一定就是米勒先生了 请稍等
两小时后在这里见面
我会在那里等你
史蒂文 又是我
Steven, it's me again.
罗伯特
It's Robert.
搞什么 史蒂文 你在哪
What the fuck, Steven? Where are you?
我要你给我回电
I need you to call me back.
德方紧盯着我
You know, the Germans are breathing down my neck.
总部也要找我麻烦
Langley's up my ass.
你知道吗 去他们的吧
You know what? Fuck them.
全都去他妈的 我们得把你
Fuck... Fuck all of them. We need to get you out
从这个见鬼的国家完好无损地弄出去
of this Godforsaken country in one piece.
快进来
Quickly.
鞋匠能混成这样不错啊
Not bad for a shoemaker.
柏林站的每个人
Everyone in Berlin
要么站对了历史 要么站错了
was either on the right or the wrong side of history.
瞧
Voila.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我们得把事情办完
We need to finish what we started.
我现在可藏在一个柜子里呢
Hey, I'm hiding in a glorified closet.
我无处可去了
I have nowhere to go.
我手上的选择太少了
I have very few options at my disposal.
你想求助的话 还是去别处找找吧
You want help? I suggest you look elsewhere.
我想要一个跟中情局没有牵连的人
What I want is someone without ties to the CIA,
一个没什么能失去的人
someone with nothing left to lose.
所以呢
Well...?
我认为赫克托就是托马斯·肖
I think Hector is Thomas Shaw.
你知道你这是在指控自己的朋友吧
You realize what you're accusing your friend of?
好好想一下
Think about it.
我们都知道什么
What do we know?
托马斯·肖有个泄密渠道 朱利安·德沃斯
Thomas Shaw has a conduit, Julian De Vos.
德沃斯在摩洛哥的黑狱关了好几年
De Vos was held at a CIA black site in Morocco for years,
被严刑逼供
tortured for information,
直到外面有人帮他越了狱
until someone on the ground helped him escape.
你认为是赫克托帮他越狱的
You think Hector helped him escape?
德沃斯在黑狱关押期间
During the time De Vos was in Morocco,
赫克托的档案被彻底改写了
Hector's file is completely redacted.
我听说他是从北非过来的
I was told he was coming down from North Africa.
这很容易使赫克托与朱利安出现交集
Which gives Hector a convenient overlap with Julian.
有几十个人都有权限
There are dozens of people
进入任意一所黑狱
that have access to any given black site.
-这可能只是巧合 -并不是
- It could be coincidence. - It's not.
我认为赫克托帮了德沃斯越狱
I think Hector helped De Vos escape the black site,
作为交换 德沃斯很愿意帮他做事
and in return, De Vos is happy to do his bidding,
无论是给克劳迪娅·加特纳递闪存盘
whether it's handing off a flash drive to Claudia Gartner
还是杀死她
or killing her.
假设
Hypothetically...
我们把他们联♥系♥上了 好吧
we link them. Okay, fine.
可他为什么要泄密呢
Why would he leak secrets?
办案员在黑狱里呆上几年
Case officers spend a couple years at a black site,
这会改变他们
it changes them.
有些人退休了
Some retire.
其他的自杀了
Others commit suicide.
你认识他的时间比谁都长
You've known him longer than anyone.
他有那么大变化吗
Is he that different
跟在车♥臣♥时相比
than the man who was in Chechnya?
是的
Yeah.
他变了
He is.
好吧 那只剩一件事要做了
Well, there's only one thing left to do.
证明
Prove it.
有思路从哪着手吗
Have any ideas where to start?
今天下午两点 跟汉斯在马其士大道488号♥
我深表同情
I've been meaning to extend my sympathies.
-是吗 -失去弗罗斯特
- Oh, yeah? - Losing Frost must have been
一定对情报站打击很大
a terrible blow to the Station.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for your concern.
但如果你是要问我他在哪
But if you're asking me where he is...
回答是我不知道
the answer is I don't know.
本来能成为很好的奖赏
That would have been a nice bonus,
可我今天已经有过一次了
but I already came once today.
-我能问个问题吗 -嗯
- May I ask you a question? - Mm-hmm.
为什么你要跟我睡
Why are you sleeping with me?
难道不是明摆着的吗
Isn't it obvious?
有很多其他女人
There are plenty of other women
你可以睡的
you could have sex with,
还不会像跟我一起风险这么大
all far less damning than I could be.
我们并不都像你一样精于算计和摆布
We're not all as calculating and manipulative
克鲁格小姐
as you are, Ms. Krug.
米勒先生 你一点也不了解我
Mr. Miller, you don't know anything about me.
反正我知道每次我见你
Well, I do know that every time I see you,
你都带着面具
you're wearing a mask.
一个强硬又老成的外表
A tough, sophisticated facade.
面具后面是什么
What's behind the mask?
弱点吗
Vulnerability?
我乐得一见的弱点
A vulnerability I'd like to see.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
你又为什么要和我睡
Why are you sleeping with me?
我在策反你 记得吗
I'm working you, remember?
当初是
Well, you were.
但现在我觉得你是真喜欢我
But now I think you might actually like me.
米勒先生 当你摘面具时我就摘
Mr. Miller, I'll lower my mask when you lower yours.
我还以为你会喜欢洗土耳其蒸气浴呢
You know, I would've taken you for a Turkish bath kind of guy.
太多蒸汽了
Too much steam.
看不清谁朝你过来
Can't see who's coming at you.
这东西还挺吸引人的吧
This part of the attraction?
话说回来 你要自首吗
So, are you turning yourself in?
没有这个打算
Well, I'm not really dressed for it.
不 我有个提议
No. I have a proposition.
包括你自首吗
One that involves turning yourself in?
我会给你一个你更想要的人
I'm gonna give you somebody you want more than me.
托马斯·肖
Thomas Shaw.
肖不是德国的首要任务
Shaw isn't a German priority.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表