剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on "Berlin Station"...
中情局雪上加霜
The CIA has taken another hit.
化名托马斯·肖的告密者泄露的最新情报
A new leak from anonymous whistleblower Thomas Shaw
目标直指美国驻柏林大使♥馆♥
has targeted the U.S. Embassy in Berlin.
副局长希望你追查肖的事
The Deputy Director wants you on Shaw's trail
从联络人开始
starting with the courier.
站里会以为你是刚来的
The station will think you've just arrived.
我们又拴在一起了
You and me joined at the hip again...
这是命运的安排还是阴差阳错
that's either fate or a cosmically bad idea.
赫克托 这两者在你身上没什么区别
With you, Hector, it's one and the same thing.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
谁规定的
By whose rules?
对我们不适用
They're not for us.
我建议他们留心亚历山大·约萨瓦
I'd advise that they keep a close eye on Aleksandre Iosava.
他在通过加油站洗钱
He's laundering money through gas stations.
约萨瓦 那个格鲁吉亚人
Iosava, the Georgian.
我会尽力查查约萨瓦的账户
Do what I can about getting into Iosava's accounts.
朱利安·阿桑奇 爱德华·斯♥诺♥登 托马斯·肖
Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Thomas Shaw...
这些人加起来都不算什么
add them up, they're still a fucking zero.
「柏林日报」今日报道了
The Berliner Zeitung reported today
托马斯·肖的一组新文件
on a new set of Thomas Shaw documents
披露了一位德国情报特工的身份
that revealed the identity of a German intelligence operative...
该死 杰罗德完蛋了
Holy shit, Gerald's fucked.
我觉得他不该被这么无情对待
Gerald deserved a bit more than a "Fuck you."
无论托马斯·肖是谁
Whoever Thomas Shaw is
他显然是在跟柏林站过不去
he sure has it in for Berlin Station.
-不行 -你在怕什么
- We can't. I can't. - What are you scared of?
怕我跟秘书上♥床♥的事会被曝光
That it'll be exposed that I'm sleeping with my secretary.
昨天消息爆出来的时候 有一瞬间
When the leak came out yesterday, for a moment,
我真希望你的名字出现在标题上
I hoped your name would be in the headline.
失去一份让你这么不开心的工作
Losing a job that's brought you so little happiness.
克劳迪娅·加特纳 德国国籍
Claudia Gartner, German national.
我认为她是托马斯·肖和那记者间的联络人
I think she is the courier between Thomas Shaw and the reporter.
他又联♥系♥我了
这就联♥系♥了
你想退出吗
还是想跟托马斯·肖一起创造历史
肖不止告了密
Shaw isn't just a whistleblower.
他还杀了人
He's a murderer.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
? Johnny's in America, low techs at the wheel ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
? I'm afraid I can't help it ?
? I'm afraid I can't ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
? I'm afraid of the world ?
? I'm afraid I can't help it ?
柏林谍影
第一季第二集
? I'm afraid I can't ?
? I'm afraid of Americans ?
来
Come here.
格瑞蒂 等会儿还要一起吃晚饭吗
听说有家新开的泰国餐厅很不错
格瑞蒂 我是克劳迪娅
我把钥匙落公♥寓♥了
你还有备份钥匙吗
格瑞蒂 我病了
我很难受 不能出去了
你能去找别人吗 我...
柏林联盟
你也是联盟球迷吗
这是唯一有球迷自己修体育场的球队
-仅凭双手... -没开玩笑吧
我把自行车锁外面了 不知道哪个混♥蛋♥偷走了
该死 很遗憾
我能看看你们的监控录像吗
我知道这很为难你
好吧 你想看哪天的
两天前的晚上
你们看过赫克托的报告了 说沙特兄弟
You've seen Hector's report that the Saudi brothers
在资助亚历山大·约萨瓦
are funding Aleksandre Iosava.
但目前我们只掌握了这些
But that's all we've got at the moment.
第比利斯那边相信了[格鲁吉亚首都]
Tbilisi buys it.
他们的情报显示...
Their intel says...
同样的话就不用再说一次了
Let's stop having the same conversation.
我需要点实在的东西好跟总部说
I need something tangible I can pitch to Langley.
我能提醒一句吗 六天前
Can I remind you that six days ago,
刚有一位德国情报人员被披露是我们的人
a German intelligence officer was outed as one of our agents?
我们现在如履薄冰
We're walking on eggshells here.
哪样更重要
What's more important...
维护我们的利益
safeguarding our interests
还是照顾默克尔的情绪[德国总理]or playing to Angela Merkel's feelings?
或许都重要
Maybe it's both.
怎么了 我喜欢默克尔
What? I like Merkel.
我们知道自己的首要任务
You know, we... we understand our priorities,
但德国方面不愿意
but the Germans are reluctant
进一步调查约萨瓦的事
to press this Iosava issue any further.
老实讲 我也不愿意给德国施压
And frankly, I'm uncomfortable pressing the Germans.
恕我直言 我不同意
All due respect, I disagree.
如果我说我们能渗入
What if I said that we could infiltrate
-约萨瓦的核心集团呢 -你说什么
- Iosava's inner circle ourselves? - Excuse me?
我之前有个特工跟约萨瓦在同一座清♥真♥寺祷告
One of my former agents attends the same mosque as Iosava does,
还有杰罗德的一个特工
as does one of Gerald's.
他是穆♥斯♥林♥社区知名的开♥发♥商
He's a prominent developer in the Muslim community.
那我认为这事应该由你牵头 瓦莱丽
Then I'd say you should be the one to take the lead, Valerie.
史蒂文会保障你的一切需要
Steven will make sure you have everything that you need.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
刚刚那是什么情况
Wow. Well, where'd that come from?
我把名单放你俩桌上了
I put those names on both your desks.
而我是怎么说的
And what did I say?
我让你先等等
I asked you to wait.
好吧
Well...
你不准再代替站里或我发言了 下不为例
You do not speak for this station nor me ever again.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
明白
Yes.
你说得对 味道真好
You're right, this is really good.
来点马提尼
Martini,
美味鹰嘴豆泥
good hummus.
你怎么了 吃点啊
What's wrong with you? Eat something.
你看着像他妈瘾君子似的
You look like a fucking junkie.
那看着就像泡在精♥液♥里的粪便
That looks like a turd dipped in jizz.
真棒
That's nice.
这是祖先们发明的食物 傻♥逼♥
It's the food of my ancestors, asshole.
也包括你祖先的敌人 傻♥逼♥
And your ancestors' enemies, asshole.
听我说
You know what?
你就不能消停一会儿
Can you not just for a fucking minute
让我安静地吃个午饭吗
let me eat my lunch in peace?
妈的 麻烦一下
Fuck. Excuse me.
能给我来杯水吗 谢谢
费萨尔上午没来轮班
Faisal missed the alternate this morning.
你很担心吗
You worried about that?
他能照顾好自己
He can take care of himself.
可不是只有你这位情报官
You're not the only case officer
被手下的特工爱上过 赫克托
to ever have an agent fall for him, Hector.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
给
Here.
谢谢
那你当时怎么做的
So, uh, what did you do?
我就做好的本职工作
I did my job.
就得这样
That's what you do.
这行很操蛋
It's a fucked-up business.
一不小心就搞砸了
It's easy to get fucked.
没错
So to speak.
我们得了解更多沙特兄弟的情况
We, uh, need more on the Saudi brothers,
比如他们怎么跟约萨瓦联♥系♥
how they connect to Iosava.
今晚跟线人接头
Undertow, this evening.
好 他给你什么消息了吗
Good. Did he get you something?
弗罗斯特的位子岌岌可危了
Frost's job is on the line.
挺好啊
Good.
帮瓦莱丽扫清了障碍
Clear the way for Valerie.
-根本不好笑 -有点好笑
- That's not fucking funny. - It's a little funny.
没有具体情报
Without concrete intel,
我们就很难
we're gonna have a fuck of a time
让德国人去收拾约萨瓦
getting the Germans to act against Iosava.
-所以你得给我点什么 -知道了
- So get me something. - All right.
非常感谢
Danke schoen.
凯莉真的很期待今晚
So, uh, Kelly... she's really looking forward to tonight.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表