剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
At least the Germans know a manhunt is in order.
你要去找她吗
You're going after her?
如果是呢
And if I was?
正式说法 我必须让你停下
Officially, I'd have to tell you to stop,
坚持要你回到大使♥馆♥来
insist you come back to the embassy.
弗罗斯特直接让我回家了 所以那不可能了
Yeah, well, Frost sent me home, so scratch that option.
非正式的话呢
Unofficially.
先生 打扰一下
先等等
Hold on a sec.
请收起手♥机♥
抱歉 家里有急事要处理
走吧 先生
再见
Auf wiedersehen.
回答我 瓦莱
Answer me this, Val.
克莱尔会希望我们怎么做 是置身事外地谈判
What would Clare have us do... sit back and negotiate,
还是想尽办法 直到找到她
or turn over every stone until we found her?
双管齐下
Both.
说得不错
Fair enough.
那么 你愿意帮我吗
So will you help me?
我听着呢
I'm listening.
她在车里留下了一条信息
She left a message in the van.
我们正赶去维丁
We're heading to Wedding.
我会调查一下
I'll make some inquiries, yeah.
你能给我「棕熊」的权限吗
Can you give me access to Brown Bear?
事关克莱尔 瓦莱 豁出去了
It's Clare, Val. It's all or nothing.
一个小时后在那边见
Meet me there in an hour.
「棕熊」
Brown Bear?
意味着她会照应我
Means she has my back.
还有你
And yours.
我买♥♥点烟
I need smokes.
桑德拉 我是丹尼尔 史蒂文在吗
Sandra, it's Daniel. Do you have Steven?
丹尼尔在一号♥线上
Daniel on line one.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
如果我说我们有线索呢
What if I told you we were onto something?
你说有线索是什么意思
What do you mean you're onto something?
你应该把他关起来
You're supposed to be locking him down.
情况有变
Events took a turn.
我不再年轻了 丹尼尔 快说
I'm not getting any younger here, Daniel. Come on.
我们搜了货车
We searched the van.
等等 你们竟然闯进了扣车区
Wait, you broke into a fucking impound lot?
克莱尔留下了消息
Listen, Clare left a message
看样子是在暗示他们把她关在维丁
that seems to indicate they're holding her in Wedding.
天哪
Jesus.
-维丁哪里 -我们现在只知道这些
- Where in Wedding? - That's all we have right now.
好吧
Yeah. Okay, well...
回来做个汇报 我叫一队人行动
Come back here for a debrief, and I'll get a team on it.
不 你已经有一队人在行动了
No, you already have a team on it.
不行 他一团糟
No, no. No. He's a mess.
他牵涉太深 不行
He's too close to this. No.
我们没有时间了
We don't have time for all that.
-我得挂了 -丹...
- I got to go. - Da...
天
Jesus.
这是什么 交通摄像头照的吗
What are these, street-cam photos?
你们现在都能随意黑进德国数据库了吗
You guys hacking the German database willy-nilly now?
我跟汉斯·里克特说了以色列盯着约萨瓦
I told Hans Richter that Israel has had its own eye on Iosava
而且跟他一样受够了中情局的授权问题
and is just as fed up with CIA entitlement issues as he is.
然后他就这么给你了
And he just handed you these?
他喜欢我
He has a fondness for me.
那家伙基的不行
The guy is gayer than a picnic basket.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
80年代那会儿他可不这样
Not in the '80s.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
谢谢 戈尔达
Thank you, Golda.
我要你给我些东西作为回报
I need you to bring me something in return.
我需要2010年12月7号♥的文件
I need the file from December 7, 2010,
代号♥「安特瓦特」
code name "Antoinette."
你开玩笑呢 一个女人命悬一线
You kidding me? A woman's life is on the line,
你却要我帮你偷一份该死的文件
you're asking me to steal you a fucking file?
今天中午之前给我
Bring it to me before noon today.
他妈的 不行 我们正在危机中
Fuck that! No way. We're in the middle of a crisis here!
天哪
Jesus!
多亏了我们 那危机刚有了转机
Which just got better, thanks to us.
再说 危机意味着注意力被分散了
Besides, a crisis means distraction.
「安特瓦特」 罗伯特
"Antoinette," Robert.
特拉维夫指望你呢
Tel Aviv is counting on you.
我们找一个罗马尼亚人 叫克里斯朵
有喜欢的吗
克里斯朵 好品味
我有段时间没接待过女人了
I haven't had a woman in a while.
我不想嫖 只想聊
I don't want to fuck, just talk.
聊天我可没得赚
I don't get paid to talk.
只要让我开心你就有得赚
You get paid to do whatever gives me pleasure,
不是吗
isn't that right?
好吧
Okay.
那么你到底想聊什么
So what exactly do you want to talk about?
佐尔坦·瓦希勒
Zoltan Vasile.
他就是头猪 你找他干什么
He's a pig. What do you want with him?
操
Fuck.
你是警♥察♥吗
You're a cop?
嫖♥娼♥业在德国是合法的 婊♥子♥
Sex work is legal in Germany, bitch.
你没法从我身上榨取信息
You can't squeeze me for information.
我什么都没做错
I haven't done anything wrong!
是的 但佐尔坦错了
No, but Zoltan has.
他管着布加勒斯特的黑市
He runs the black market from Bucharest,
意味着每几个月就会送来雏妓
which means new underage pussy every few months.
把你挤出这行
Put you out of business.
你想要什么
What do you want?
牵个线
An introduction.
博拉
Bora?
我跟你说过太疯狂了
I told you it was crazy.
你不听
You didn't listen.
我是个差劲的演员
I'm a terrible actor.
错不在你 是我们的错
It wasn't your fault. It was ours.
那女孩怎么样了
What happened to the girl?
-克莱尔 -我们有理由相信
- Clare? - We have reason to believe
她被关在维丁
that she's being held captive in Wedding.
你知道 维丁是由土耳其联合会掌控的
And Wedding, as you know, is run by the Tuerk Federasyon.
你和我知道的一样多 祝贺你
You know as much as I do. Congratulations.
不对
That's not true.
你是土耳其异乡团的支柱
You are the pillar of the Turk ex-pat community.
你有从上至下的关系网
You have connections high and low,
如果鲁丝·约萨瓦想在维丁
and if Ruth Iosava wanted to find
找一个圣♥战♥分子藏匿点
a quiet jihadi hideaway in Wedding...
她得找人代劳
she'd have to run it by someone.
我肩膀上中了一枪
A hole in my shoulder,
你还来要我做更多
and you come asking for more?
什么时候是个头
Where does it end?
你去哪了
Where the hell you been?
和德国的朋友秘密联络了一下
Deep inside the wires of our German friends.
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get these?
我们都有各自的关系网 史蒂文
We all have our networks, Steven.
-很不错 是吧 -是的
- Pretty good, right? - Yeah.
八小时前拍的 我们会用上的
It's eight hours ago. We'll make it work.
-她上线了 -接过来
- She's on. - Patch it in.
-你好 约萨瓦夫人 -你有什么要给我看的吗
- Hello, Frau Iosava. - You have something to show me?
有 我想你也有
I do, and I take it you have the same.
你先
You first.
约萨瓦夫人
Uh, Frau Iosava...
保罗 你先 不然我就挂断
Paul, you first, or I hang up.
就这些
That's all?
这是我现在能提供的一切
That's everything I can provide at this time.
你说过拿出活着的证据 这些是几小时前拍的
You said proof of life. Those were taken hours ago.
我向你保证 我在尽全力
No, no, I promise you, I'm doing everything that I can.
-亚历山大在哪 -约萨瓦夫人
- Where's Aleksandre? - Frau Iosava...
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表