剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
「柏林谍影」前情提要
Previously on Berlin Station
我刚给你发了张照片
I just sent you a photo.
-这是谁 -等你告诉我呢
- Who is this? - You tell me.
你的朋友 克劳迪娅...
Your friend, Claudia...
她不是自杀
her death was no suicide.
是肖杀死了她
Shaw killed her.
我说了很抱歉
I said I'm sorry.
我想着她会把一切都毁了
I thought she would ruin everything.
你为什么跟踪我
Why'd you follow me?
你到底为什么去找英格丽·霍兰德
Why did you speak with Ingrid Hollander?
我们有个共同的朋友去世了
A mutual friend died.
悲惨的意外
Tragic accident.
我可不相信意外
I don't believe in accidents.
我也一样
Neither do I.
很高兴认识你 艾斯特·克鲁格
Lovely to meet you, Ester Krug.
我从之前的一个线人那里得知约萨瓦在拉赞助
I've learned from a former asset that Iosava is soliciting funds
要在柏林成立一个新的难民基金会
for a new refugee foundation right here in Berlin.
我们正在努力让一名特工
We're working on a plan to get one of our agents
打入基金会内部
to infiltrate that foundation.
在能证明约萨瓦有威胁前
Until we can prove Iosava is a threat,
她不会批准进行语♥音♥监控的
she won't authorize an audio op.
那就让我来
Then let me do it.
让我的人去做你们没法做的事
Let my people do what you've been unable to do.
我们24小时声像监控着约萨瓦的公♥寓♥
We have a 24-hour audio/video on Iosava's apartment,
我们需要费萨尔帮忙抓住约萨瓦
We need Faisal to nail Iosava
并告诉我们他的政♥府♥
and to tell us what his government
要对叙利亚和伊♥斯♥兰♥国做什么
is going to do about Syria and ISIL.
我们无所作为的话
If we don't do something,
他的人就会擒住他
his people are gonna nab him!
他们会把你遣返然后杀了你
They'll send you home and kill you.
没事的 赫克托
It's okay, Hector.
我不想再挣扎了
I'm not fighting this anymore.
你真要建议我冒险从德国
Are you seriously suggesting that I chance the exfil
撤走一个沙特人吗
of a Saudi out of Germany?
我们欠他的
We owe him.
在酒店见面是个坏主意
Meeting at a hotel was a bad idea.
但我需要这么做
But it was something I needed to do.
我要做回我自己
I need to be myself.
我刚得知 费萨尔上了去利雅得的飞机
I just got word that Faisal's on a plane to Riyadh.
滚
Get the fuck out of my face.
一个秘密之下
Beneath one secret,
总会有一个一个又一个
there's another and another and another.
这是我们人类最操蛋的事
One big fucking mess of our own creation.
你得当心 丹尼尔
You need to be careful, Daniel.
-当心什么 -没什么
- Of what? - Everything.
你有我呢
I got ya.
柏林谍影
第一季第三集
别跟我说放轻松 史蒂文
Don't tell me to relax, Steven.
天 还放松 看看你自己
Christ Almighty, relax? Look at you.
我说过我会解决
I said I took care of it.
怎么解决 那话到底什么意思
But how? What does that even mean?
有文字记录的地方
Where there's a paper trail,
托马斯·肖就会放把火 把我们活活烧死
there's Thomas Shaw to light it on fire and burn us alive.
这就有点小题大作了 罗伯特
That's a little melodramatic, Robert.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你觉得小题大做了吗 我可不觉得
You think? 'Cause I don't.
我们这可不是要像杰罗德一样落马
This isn't us going down like Gerald.
我们这是要因为经营假特工和欺骗国家
You know, this is us going to jail for running paper agents
而坐牢 我的天
and bilking Uncle Sam, for fuck sakes.
顺便一说 如果你要找合适的地方跳楼
And by the way, if you're looking for a proper place to jump,
这儿不合适
this is not it.
等时候到了 我会跳电视塔
I got dibs on the TV Tower when the time comes.
上周我把文件拿出来了 我改过了
I took the files out last week, and I fixed them.
我改过了
I fixed them.
剩下的全部特工都标记成已死亡了
All the remaining agents are marked as deceased.
没人会发现任何东西
Nobody's gonna find anything.
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
感觉痛苦要来了
I feel a fucking ulcer coming on.
-我跟你说 看着吧 -上帝啊
- I'm telling you, just watch. - Jesus, God.
或许我该忍♥着不告诉你
Maybe I should refrain from telling you.
昨晚林厚进给我打了电♥话♥
Houjin Lin called me last night.
他怎么会有你的号♥码
How did he get your number?
我不知道
Oh, I have no idea.
说他很烦躁 想出去走走
Said he's antsy, wants to take a walk.
走走
Walk?
-真走走还是比喻 -真的
- Literally or figuratively? - Literally.
让汉斯给他买♥♥台跑步机
Well, then tell Hans to buy him a fucking treadmill.
妈的上帝啊 这些天能不能顺点儿啊
Jesus fucking Christ, can anything go our way these days?
好在
I mean, the one thing is
林会殃及我们所有人
Lin's on all of us,
包括德国人 所以还好
Germans included, so there's that.
拜托告诉我 接下来我们不会落马
Just please tell me we're... we're not going down next.
我不...
I don't...
你要不要看看心理医生
You want a psychic?
克罗依茨贝格遍地都是心理医生
They're chockablock in Kreuzberg.
你有没有看我给你的照片
So, did you get a chance to look into that photograph I gave you?
不管那怪胎是谁 他不是我们感兴趣的人
Whoever that freak is, he's of no interest to us.
没有他的记录吗
There's no record of him?
还是你不想告诉我
Or maybe you just don't like to share?
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
我也不想认为你不愿意和你的
I'd hate to think you were unwilling to cooperate
新的美国朋友合作
with your new American friend.
实话告诉你 米勒先生
Let me be clear, Mr. Miller.
我和你可不是朋友
You and I, we're not friends.
真的吗 你给了我如此热烈的欢迎
Really? After the warm welcome you've given me,
我可真信了
I was so convinced.
比俗套的幽默更让我讨厌的是
You know, the only thing I dislike more than predictable wit
像这样占用我的私人时间
are invasions of my private time like this.
我强烈建议你 不要再犯这样的错误
I urge you not to make the same mistake again.
不然怎样 克鲁格小姐
Or what, Ms. Krug?
祝你找鬼魂好运
Best of luck finding a ghost.
安全 让他们过去
Clear... let them through.
安全
Clear.
说
Yeah?
什么
What?
多少人
How many?
妈的
Fuck.
保持镇定
So, just play it unfazed.
不要让他们享受了你们的恐慌
Don't let them have the pleasure of your panic.
去他们的
Fuck them.
大家好啊 柏林
Greetings, Berlin.
我带了来自总部的喜讯
I bring glad tidings from headquarters.
加油打气的话说得怎么样了
Hey, man. How'd the pep talk go?
你是罗伯特·基尔希 副主任 对吗
You are Robert Kirsch, Deputy Chief. Am I correct?
很好 什么情况 各位
Very good. What's the occasion, fellas?
主任在哪
Where is the Chief?
我在这儿
I'm right here.
请让一下
Excuse me.
史蒂文·弗罗斯特
Steven Frost.
我是克里斯·博尔顿 安全办公室的
Chris Bolton... Office of Security.
我来这儿是要避免情报站进一步受损
I'm here to get ahead of any further station compromises.
你知道流程
So, you know the drill...
我们需要查看这个机构里
we'll need access to every file, folder,
每一份文件 文件夹 和便签贴
and Post-it note in this facility.
你就是这么和同事打招呼的吗
This is the way you greet colleagues then?
今天就是这样
Well, it is today.
让你的小兵们让开路 我们就没事
So, uh, just keep your troops out of our way, we'll be fine.
一点友善的提醒会大有帮助
A little friendly warning would have gone a long way.
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表