剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表
我本来是来这里
Yeah, I was here because I was supposed to
监督一个招募任务 结果
oversee a recruitment mission until the whole...
事情出了岔子
thing went south.
你找伊朗人做什么
What are you doing with the Iranians?
-你都不会说波斯语 -我不...
- You don't even speak Farsi. - I don't...
他们说这人很有节操
They tell me the guy's a moderate,
无法被收买♥♥ 结果发现
he can't be bribed, and then out of the blue,
他根本就是想要钱
he wants a suitcase full of fucking cash.
我说过了 他们都很腐♥败♥
I told you. They're all corrupt.
他想见我
And he want... He wants to meet me.
我没权力给他钱
I got no authorization to pay him.
伦敦站对伊朗人可是有全权授权的
Well, London Station has carte blanche on Iranian targets.
真的吗
You do?
可以用我的钱
We could use my money.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you want to do that?
你写份报告 说是我挽救了大局
You write up a report that said I saved the day.
我是个通情达理的人 弗罗斯特
I'm a reasonable fellow, Frosty.
我都不知道该说什么了
Man, I don't know what to say.
就说「感谢你帮忙招募」
Say, "Thank you for the recruit."
我升到副局长时会记着的
And I'll remember it when I move up to Deputy.
遵命
Yes, sir.
我收不到信♥号♥♥
I'm not receiving anything.
拒绝访问
应该在广播了啊
It should be broadcasting.
显然并没有
Yeah, well, clearly it's not.
肯定是尤尔根的电脑出故障了
There must be a malfunction in Juergen's laptop.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
得有人手动上传木马
Someone is gonna have to manually upload the malware.
你是说潜入大厦吗
You mean enter the building?
不不不 我们该取消任务
No, no, no, no, no. We abort.
如果要取消的话 现在就是好时机
If we're gonna abort, now's the time.
我不在乎总部怎么说
I don't care what Headquarters says.
不值得
It's not worth it.
这要我来决定
That's... That's my call to make.
是我搞砸了
Look, it's my fuck-up.
是我处理的电脑
I rigged the laptop.
-我们需要做决定 -好的 等我一下
- We need a decision. - Yeah. Just give me a second.
你能传话给小丑吗
Can you get word to Joker?
收到
Copy.
旅行袋里有个操控板 上面有木马
There's a roughpad with the malware on it in the duffel.
把它连接到服务器上 然后出来
Connect it to the server, then get the hell out.
你真要这么做吗
You really want to do this?
我要进去 别再说了
I'm going in. End of discussion.
别做牺牲品
Don't be a fucking martyr.
如果你被捕呢
And if you get caught?
另一边见
See you on the other side.
总部确认炸♥弹♥客是女人
Headquarters confirmed it's a female bomber.
基♥地♥组♥织♥真是倡导男女平等就业的好雇主
Al-Qaeda, an equal-opportunity employer.
10点到5点方向 仍然没有迹象
10 to 5, still no sign.
目前没有
Nothing yet.
好 你先去外♥围♥
Okay, let's get you to the perimeter.
等等
Wait a second.
我需要看看11点方向
I need eyes at 11:00.
你确定是她吗
You sure that's her?
我需要看清楚
I need a visual.
去外♥围♥
Go to the perimeter.
目标在打开她的袋子
Subject is opening her bag.
目标在打开她的袋子
Subject is opening her bag.
锁定目标 等待指令 A
Locked on target. Say the word, Alpha.
开枪
Take the shot.
开枪啊
Take the fucking shot.
快撤 快
Get out of there now!
操
Fuck.
你们这些人 知道我要冒什么险吗
You fucking people. You know what I'm risking here?
我要你现在带我去「柏林日报」的服务器
I need you to take me to the Berliner Zeitung servers now.
把这个穿上
Put this on.
左边倒数第二个
It's the second-last on the left.
回你的办公桌去吧
Go back to your desk.
你已经做得够多了
You've done more than enough.
我们数据中心的关键在于实时监控每日更新
一旦我们开始运行
你的报纸内容和文档将会加密保护
以防止任何形式的网络攻击
你的朋友肖将依然安全
你介意吗 是我办公室打来的
喂
Hallo?
不管你做了什么 成功了
Whatever you did worked.
允许访问
登录进去了
We're in.
那咱们赶紧离开吧
Then let's get the hell out of Dodge.
丹尼尔怎么办
What about Daniel?
他随后就来
He'll be right behind us.
车♥臣♥ 2006年
我来了
I got you.
听我说
Listen to me, listen to me, listen to me.
除了把自己炸碎的女人 没别的女人了
There was no woman except the one who blew herself up.
基♥地♥组♥织♥引我们到了这个广场
Al-Qaeda led us into the square.
他们设计好了一切 这是我的说法
They set the whole thing up. That's my story.
这就是我要写在报告里的 好吗
That's what goes in my report, okay?
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
兄弟
你要保重
You take care.
好了 我出来了
Okay, I'm out.
赫克托
Hector?
赫克托
Hector?
赫克托
Hector.
清咖还是加奶
Black or with cream?
清咖 谢谢
Black, please.
他随时会到
He'll be here any moment.
给你
Here you go.
他来了
Ah, here he is.
卓哈尼先生 这是我一直跟你说的人
Mr. Zohani, the man I've been telling you about...
-史蒂文·弗罗斯特 -幸会
- Steven Frost. - Nice to meet you.
杰森·沃尔夫 幸会
Jason Wolfe. Pleasure.
我们来是为了安全并谨慎地讨论
So, we're here to discuss our shared interests
我们共同的事务
in a safe and a discreet manner.
对吧
Yes?
请坐
Have a seat.
我已经跟你的同事谈过了
I've already spoken with your colleague.
他知道我的麻烦
He knows about my troubles.
对 而且
That's right, and...
我想帮助你
解决你的问题
我有权现在就给你提供一万欧元
I am authorized to offer you 10,000 Euro right now
你开始提供我们感兴趣的信息后
and another 10,000 after you begin
再追加一万
delivering information that we're interested in.
这不是为了钱
This isn't about money.
没必要假装了
No, there's no need to pretend.
在座的都是朋友 你出价多少
We're... we're all friends here. What's your price?
三万
我听说这是与你们共事
I was told this was about working with you,
-而不是为你们工作 -是的
- not for you. - Yes.
我不像林厚进
Look, I'm not like Houjin Lin.
我道歉
Please, I apologize. I ap...
我选搭档时犯了大错
I have made a terrible mistake in choosing my partner.
别再羞辱我了
Please, don't insult me further.
我知道你买♥♥通了林先生
I know you bought off Mr. Lin
不把核武器秘密卖♥♥给伊朗
from selling nuclear secrets to Iran.
所有人都传言说他受你的保护
Everyone has heard the rumors that he's under your protection.
我以为我能不在意这一点 但他
I thought I could look past this, but he...
到处炫耀他的钱
flaunting his money around,
说明我们永远不能共事了
shows me that we will never be able work together.
你这个邪恶的混♥蛋♥
You devious piece of shit.
你这么做只是为了贬低我
You only did this to discredit me.
我要是你 我会趁还有机会的时候
If I were you, I would get out from under his thumb
逃出他的掌心
剧集 | 柏林情报站(2016) | 导航列表