剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Hiya, kids. Who needs a hug today?
噢, 不, 不可能!
Oh, no. It can't be!
别是它!
Not that!
别是独角兽约里克!
Not Yorick, the Unicorn!
这只是个儿童节目
It's only a kids' TV show.
拥抱解决不了每个人的问题!
Hugs do not solve everybody's problems!
愤怒同样无济于事
Neither does rage.
每当你制♥造♥闪电时, 心理海盗就会变得更强
Every time you use your lightning, Psycho Pirate gets stronger.
每天都是自♥由♥拥抱日
Every day is free hug day.
是就见鬼了
The heck it is.
彩虹是独角兽们的微笑
Rainbows are made of unicorn smiles.
洗澡就是玩乐, 开心干净又美妙
Bath time is playtime and good, clean fun.
彩虹是独角兽们的微笑
Rainbows are made of unicorn smiles.
快乐就是一个温暖的抱抱
Happiness is a warm hug.
这样够温暖了吗?
That warm enough for you?
你现在所展现出来的愤恨与偏执
You're showing the same resentment and intolerance...
和当时你逼得局外人不得不转入地下时一模一样
...that drove the Outsiders underground in the first place.
省省力气来对付真正的敌人心理海盗吧
Use your passion to stop the real threat: Psycho Pirate.
- 他说得对, 好吧, 冷静 - 彩虹是独角兽们的微笑
- He's right. Okay, okay. - Rainbows are made of smiles.
这只是一个愚蠢的儿童节目而已
It's only a silly children's show.
- 快乐就是一个温暖的抱抱 - 彩虹是独角兽们的微笑
- Happiness is a warm hug. - Rainbows are made of Unicorn smiles.
恭喜, 蝙蝠侠
Congratulations, Batman.
你把两份佳肴从我嘴边夺走了
You've snatched two succulent courses from my jaws.
但是我还有胃口吃餐后甜点
But I still have room for dessert.
好吧, 最糟糕的部分已经结束了
Well, the worst is over.
只要我们唤醒元素♥人♥, 我们就解放了, 对吧?
Once we spring Metamorpho, we're home free, right?
别说得太容易
Don't be so sure.
你在开玩笑吗? 是在说乐天派的元素♥人♥吗?
You kidding?Happy-go-lucky Morpho?
我从来没有见他发过脾气
I've never once seen him lose his temper.
看来你马上就要见到了
Looks like you're about to.
这不可能是那个会抱着毛茸茸的玩偶睡觉的元素♥人♥
This cannot be the same Metamorpho who sleeps with a Fuzzy Furry Doll.
心理海盗的真正能量其实是元素♥人♥的愤怒
Metamorpho's rage has been Psycho Pirate's real fuel source all along.
你们两个只是为分散我的注意力
You two were just pawns to keep me busy.
老天, 你可真是自信, 蝙蝠
Gee, thanks for that jolt of confidence, Bats.
好吧, 我知道了, 他真的是气的冒烟
Okay, I get it, he's really steamed.
可... 他在气什么?
But what about?
看看他们
Look at them.
因为他们不会走在街上被人盯着看
They know they can walk in public without being stared at...
所以他们在背后偷偷取笑你呢
...so they laugh at you behind your back.
他们说你是个怪物
They call you a freak.
等等, 如果这全部都是梦境
Wait a minute. If this is all a dream world...
那么他不能真的伤害我们, 是吧?
...he can't really hurt us. Right?
在心理海盗的领地里他可以
In Psycho Pirate's world he can...
但是我们要确保不伤害元素♥人♥
...but we have to make sure not to hurt Metamorpho.
他不知道自己在做什么
He doesn't know what he's doing.
我们不能攻击他吗? 那我们还能怎么做?
We can't blast him? Then what are we gonna do?
和他理论?
Reason with him?
我们只能这么做了
It's our only choice.
他生气是因为他觉得被抛弃了
His anger comes from feeling he's an outcast.
我们必须让他知道我们需要他
We have to remind him he's not.
好吧, 这不会管用的
Well, here goes nothing.
元素♥人♥, 好伙计
Morpho, buddy...
你已经有这世上最酷的力量了, 为什么你还这么愤怒?
...how can you be so mad when you've got the coolest powers in the world?
看看我, 我只是一个会说话的插座
Me, I'm just a talking electric socket...
而武士刀, 她只是个厉害一点的削皮刀
...and Katana, she's a glorified paring knife.
我们都指望着你呢, 伙计
But we count on you, dude.
你们指望我?
You count on me?
你的话奏效了
It's working.
不是的, 他们在利用你
No, they use you.
他们嫉妒你的力量, 想让你为他们服务
They're jealous of your power and want it for themselves.
我们需要兵分两路
We need a two-pronged attack.
你们尽量去接近元素♥人♥
You keep trying to get through to Metamorpho...
我会来对付心理海盗
...I'll take care of Psycho Pirate.
你并不是真的讨厌我们, 对吧?
You don't really hate us, do you?
好吧, 这不是我希望的答案
Okay. Not the answer I was hoping for.
你太软弱, 海盗
You're weak, Pirate.
你没有胆量去对付强者, 所以你对孩子们下手
You don't have the guts to take on the heavy hitters, so you go after kids.
没错, 蝙蝠侠, 让我尝尝你的愤怒吧
That's it, Batman. Feed me your fury.
元素♥人♥!
Metamorpho!
我们成为局外人是因为我们都发现了自己不同
We became the Outsiders because we all felt we were different...
都孤单而且没有办法融入身边的人
...alone and unable to fit in with everyone else.
但是就是这些不同造就了我们, 所有人, 多棒啊
But that's what makes us, all of us, so cool.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
我们都需要彼此, 我们也需要你
We all need each other, and we need you.
噢, 对不起, 伙伴们, 我错了
Aw, sorry, guys. My bad.
啊, 拥抱
Ugh. Hugs.
不
No.
你不会这么做, 即使像你一样扭曲的心灵也永远不会....
You didn't. Even a psyche as warped as yours could never...
我当然会, 他们现在对我来说没有价值了
Of course I did, they're of no use to me now.
但是记住, 是你让他们成为英雄的
But remember, you're the reason they became heroes...
所以是你的错他们才...
...so it's your fault they're...
没有比刚刚更愤怒的愤怒了
No greater anger than the anger of the just.
你还在吸食
You're still feeding.
这不是真实的实验室
This isn't the real lab.
你说对了, 蝙蝠侠
Indeed, Batman.
我们现在在你的噩梦里, 你无处可逃
We're in your nightmare now, and there is no escape.
总会有出路的
There's always an escape.
什么? 你在做什么?
What? What are you doing?
我正在让你吃一种你不想吃的
I'm feeding you the one thing you can't stomach...
快乐的情绪
...happy thoughts.
我并不总是需要愤怒来战斗
I don't always need fury to fight with.
你看起来太瘦了, 海盗
You're looking thin, Pirate.
你真的需要吃点东西, 尝尝这个
You should really eat something. Try this.
我说, 我们把这个混♥蛋♥带回去然后...
I say we take this creep out back and...
啊, 然后让, 呃, 权威人士处理他
Ahem, and let the, uh, authorities deal with him.
说到权威人士, 我联♥系♥他们的时候看好心理海盗
Speaking of authorities, keep an eye on Psycho Pirate while I call them.
哟, 那些想法得多么开心
Yo, those must have been some majorly happy thoughts...
才能把那台机器变成一堆垃圾
...to turn that machine into a junk pile.
是啊, 蝙蝠侠最开心的念头是什么呢?
Yeah. What are Batman's happiest thoughts?
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表