剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
See? Thinking's not so tough.
或许有时你也该试试看
Maybe you should try it sometime.
它们不应该扩散的这么快, 除非...
There's no way they could have spread this quickly, unless...
除非蝙蝠侠没听我的指令好好休息
Unless batman disregarded my orders for bed rest
而是去追化学废品怪了
And went after chemo.
他当然去追化学废品怪了
Of course he went after chemo.
他可是蝙蝠侠!
He's batman!
别担心, 书呆子
Worry not, poindexter.
我能让咱们安全着陆
I shall lead us to safer ground.
等等!
Wait!
以我们现在的体型, 血管可是致命的湍急河流
At our size, blood vessels are raging rivers of death.
如果召唤一个强壮的坐骑就不是了
Not if summon us a sturdy steed.
那么你究竟想召唤什么?
And what, exactly, are you going to summon?
这不是海洋, 没有鱼会在蝙蝠侠体...
This is not the ocean. There are no fish in batman's...
我错了
I stand corrected.
驾!
Giddy-up!
闪避程序29, 启动
Evasive subroutine 2-niner. Go.
冲击炮, 最大功率, 发射
Concussive grenades, full power.
希望原子侠和海王比我运气好
let's hope atom and Aquaman are having better luck than I am.
它们会杀了我们的!
They're going to kill us!
受死吧!
Have at thee!
我是海洋之王!
I'm king of the sea!
快走行吗!
Just get us out of here!
这可太疯狂了!
That was outrageous!
我承认,我们得救了
I'll admit, we survived.
好孩子
Good boy.
你可太棒了!
You were magnificent!
来, 抱一个
Yes, big hug.
它不是在抱你
He's not hugging you.
它把你当做入侵者了
He is merely interpreting you as a foreign body
想要包围并摧毁你
To be surrounded and destroyed.
但是对我来说感觉像是个拥抱
Sure feels like a hug to me.
既然我们在蝙蝠侠的血液里发现你
And since we found you in batman's blood stream
就叫你血小板吧!
I think we'll name you platelet.
...它是淋巴细胞
Except that's a lymphocyte.
你就是血小板了!
Platatelet it is!
海神的胡子啊, 他们到处都是!
Neptune's beard, they're everywhere!
我们不可能正面摧毁它们
And we're not going to be able to beat them head-on.
用你的方法当然不行
Not the way you fight, no.
我们唯一的机会是找到并摧毁种子细胞
Our only chance is to find and destroy the seed cell
根据这些症状
And based on these symptoms
它只可能在一个地方
It can only be in one place...
蝙蝠侠的大脑
Batman's brain.
那我们走吧
Then let's ride.
血小板, 驾!
Hi-yo, platelet, away!
化学废料怪正不断努力尝试拿到那个核武器
chemo went to a lot of trouble to get that nuke.
问题是, "为谁?"
"but for whom?" is the question.
谁才是这个无脑野兽背后真正的大脑?
Who's the real brain behind this mindless brute?
你这个可怜虫, 蝙蝠侠
You poor, pitiful fool, Batman.
我将了你一军
I believe this is checkmate.
大脑. 这可真讽刺
The brain. Ironic.
虽然看你们两个打架很有趣
As much fun as it was watching you match wits with chemo
但这个小家伙现在要去一个别人去不了的地方了
Our little toy is now going where no one will get to it.
如果比亚利亚人不向我投降
And if the Bialyan people do not surrender to my rule
我的仆人就会腐蚀掉弹♥药♥库
My lackey's corrosive juices will eat through the bomb's housing
制♥造♥一场大爆♥炸♥
Causing an explosion
摧毁整个国家
That will destroy their entire country.
但是在那令人不愉快的事情发生之前, 蝙蝠侠
But before we get to that nasty business, batman
我想是时候让化学废品怪结束你的痛苦了
I think it is time for chemo to put you out of your misery.
弹出
Eject.
蝙蝠侠的大脑
Batman's brain.
这是你说的种子细胞吗?
Is that the seed cell you spoke of?
是的, 这个区域增压器可以摧毁它
Yes. This field pressurizer will obliterate it.
戴维琼斯的箱子啊! 发生什么事了?
What in davy jones' locker is happening?
它们在变异, 变得更大更强壮
They're mutating... growing bigger, stronger.
就好像是蝙蝠侠又一次被毒素感染了
It's as if batman's been exposed to chemo's toxins all over again.
告诉我你有对策了
Tell me you have a plan.
屈服吧, 你们这些愚蠢的蝼蚁!
Submit, you mindless plebeians!
屈从于我, 大脑!
Bow before the brain!
现在轮到大脑了
And now, for the brain.
快啊医生, 开一个必胜药方吧
Come on, doc. Write us a heroic prescription.
我...我不知道
I...I don't know.
我能想到的每个办法
Every course of action I can think of
都会引发令人无法接受的后果
leads to unacceptable consequences.
那么现在就到了不该思考
Then this is not the time to think
而该行动的时候了
But the time to act.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
吸引火力让你可以摧毁种子细胞
Drawing their forces so you can destroy the seed cell.
但是你会死的!
But you'll never survive!
可能吧, 但至少我会有个传奇故事
Perhaps, but at least I'll have one heck of a story.
驾!
huzzah!
不可能!
Impossible!
我的计划明明万无一失!
My plot was foolproof!
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
你被捕了
I'm taking you in.
侦探, 你做了勇敢但是无用的尝试
A brave but futile gesture, detective.
化学废品怪感染你的毒素
The fast-replicating silicates chemo infected you withh
马上就会杀死你
Are going to kill you.
现在你已经几乎无法站立了
Even now, you can barely stand.
所以, 现在的情况是
So, it comes down to this...
大脑和肉体一对一对抗
Brain versus brawn, Mano-a-mano
这是一场殊死搏斗
Locked in mortal combat.
血小板!
Platelet!
现在你激怒我了!
Now you've done it!
太爽了!
Outrageous!
坏蛋们, 承受我的怒火吧!
Evildoers, beware my wrath!
呃, 计划怎么办?
Uh, what about the plan?
真啰嗦, 打就对了!
Blah, blah, blah. Let's punch 'em!
哈哈哈, 现在谁才是弱者?
Ho, ho, ho! Now, who is the weakling?
马上就要结束了
And so, it ends.
我诅咒你!
sacre bleu!
化学废品怪的微生物应该已经杀死你了!
But chemo's microorganisms should have killed you!
我也有自己的"微生物", 大脑
I've got microorganisms of my own, brain
而他们为好人工作
And mine work for the good guys.
去死吧, 你这个愚蠢的肉体生物!
Die, you fleshy fool!
你的思维是扭曲的, 大脑
Your mind is twisted, brain.
在比亚利亚监狱痛苦服刑的时候
You can think about the error of your ways
好好反省你的错误
While doing hard time in a Bialyan prison.
自从我在一群大白鲨中救出一条年长的美人鱼后
I've not seen heroics like yours
很久都没见过像你这么英雄的人了
Since the time I saved an elderly mermaid out of a pack of great whites.
干的好!
Good show!
但是像刚刚那样帮助我
But you know, coming to my aid like that
可不是什么理智的行为啊, 医生
Was not the rational course of action, doc.
让我们把它归为瞬间判断失误吧
Let's call it a momentary lapse in judgment.
但是, 我们胜利的代价巨大
Our victory, though, has come at a great cost.
啊, 血小板
Ah, platelet.
对不起, 海王
I'm so sorry, aquaman.
它是匹好马
He was a valiant steed.
但是淋巴细胞从来活不长
But lymphocytes never last long.
那来吧
Come, then.
让我们致敬血小板, 并像英雄一样活着
Let us honor platelet and live as heroes.
带我们回家吧, 老兄
Take us home, old chum.
只有一个办法出去了
There's only one way out.
在颈静脉左转, 前往泪腺
Left at the jugular, then on toward a tear duct.
泪腺? 但是说真的
Tear duct? But surely
蝙蝠侠从不哭泣
Batman never cries.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表