剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
I should have seen that one coming.
你才是失败的那个
It's you who has been undone...
因为对你队友的信心
...by your faith in your fellow competitors. Ha-ha-ha-ha!
我不认为你这么笑很友好
I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
– 他在那干什么? – 他在那干什么?
- What's he doing there? - What's he doing there?
这个叫海克斯的人是个麻烦
This Hex character's trouble.
你就是那个总抓些废物回来的
So you're the famed bounty hunter who consistently fails...
著名赏金猎人?
...to bring me worthy opponents?
你会像他们一样轻易地倒下
You will fall as easily as them.
真是够了
Now that just tears it.
对抗荒原狼的人的下场永远只有一个
The outcome is always the same for those who take on Steppenwolf.
就是失败
Defeat.
那你将在正义之锤下学会谦恭
Then you're about to be humbled by the hammers of justice.
这不可能
There's no way.
蝙蝠侠 1, 荒原狼 0
Batman 1, Steppenwolf 0.
哇, 你已经做到了
Well, I'll be, you done did it.
好了, 快点, 我们有更大的猪要绑
Now, come on, we got bigger hogs to tie up.
我告诉过你他很厉害
Told you he was tough.
啊! 作弊者
Ahh! Cheater.
你想背着我把海克斯送走, 你才是作弊者
You're the cheater for trying to send Hex away behind my back...
但我向你保证, 不管他为了什么愚蠢理由留下来的
...but I assure you, whatever foolish reason kept him here...
那都与我毫无关系
...has nothing to do with me.
我们去哪?
Where are we headed?
去解放囚犯们
To free the prisoners.
然后我就从时间隧♥道♥回家
Then I'm gonna take that time tunnel back home.
你本该抓住机会离开战争世界的, 海克斯
You should have left Warworld when you had the chance, Hex.
因为现在我会让你再也跑不掉
Because now I'll make sure you'll never leave at all.
重踏, 拉希娜, 把我们的客人们撕碎
Stompa, Lashina, tear our guests apart.
那个人交给我
That one's mine.
我对有伤疤的男人情有独钟
Got a thing for guys with scars.
现在事情变得更有趣了
Now things really get interesting.
你会开枪射一个没有武器的对手吗?
You gonna shoot an unarmed opponent?
公平就是公平
Fair's fair.
更何况, 徒手搏斗私人多了
Besides, hand-to-hand combat is so much more personal.
你可以从一个人的打斗方式中看出很多
You can tell a lot about a fella by the way he fights.
那你看出了我这个人的什么呢?
So, what do you know about this fella?
你再给我几拳我或许就能告诉你了
Give me a few more swings and maybe I'll tell you.
对不起
Sorry.
我已经有段时间没在战斗中碾死人了
It's been a while since I've pulped a human in a fight.
想骑你的马逃走吗?
Calling your horse for a getaway?
你哪都不会去的
You're not going anywhere.
不, 我们当然不会
No, we sure ain't.
但你会
But you are.
现在我们把这伙人集♥合♥起来吧
Now let's round up the posse.
救命!
Help!
蒙戈! 救我!
Mongul! Help!
什么? 马蹄声太响我听不清
What's that? I can't hear you over the galloping. Ha-ha-ha!
他们要去拘留中心
They're going to the containment center.
什么?
What?
是蝙蝠侠
It's Batman.
你名气挺大的啊
Got yourself quite a reputation.
– 而他和海克斯一起 – 看来你也不差
– But He's with Hex. - Looks like you do too.
恐怕如此
Afraid so.
我知道我把你们抓来这, 所有人都很气愤
I know you're all real sore at me for dragging you here.
但我正准备把你们救出去
But I'm busting y'all out.
而在这之后, 我会找到蒙戈并...
And as soon as I do, I'm gonna find Mongul and...
你就快变成比以往更大的麻烦了, 乔纳
You have very quickly become far more trouble than you were ever worth, Jonah.
动手吧, 这张脸不会比现在更糟了
Go ahead. Face ain't gonna get much worse than it already is.
我是有多愚蠢才会认为你会是个不错的对手
What a fool I was to think you would be a worthy competitor.
你觉得你的腰带里有什么
You reckon there's a doodad in your belt...
能把那头发怒的公牛拿下吗?
...that'll bring down a raging bull like him?
我想我有
I reckon there is.
破坏监狱控制器
Fry the cell block controls...
你就会毁掉时空隧♥道♥
...and you'll destroy the time tunnel platform.
海克斯就永远回不去了
Hex will never get home.
动手吧
Go ahead.
是他绑♥架♥了你们, 杀了他
He kidnapped you. Destroy him.
你才是我们想杀的那个
It's you we want.
我猜我再也用不着这个了
Suppose I won't be needing this anymore.
好了, 搭档, 该送你回家了
Well, partner, time to get you home.
我有多次时间旅行的经验
I've done my share of time travel.
如果你跟我走, 我保证能把你送回去
If you come with me, I'm sure I can get you back home.
不了, 我觉得我还是在这待会吧
No. I figure I'll stick around here for a spell,
看看会怎么样
see what comes of it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见的时候再见
See you when I see you.
驾
Giddy-up.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表