剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
All these creatures might be too over the top to be Batman villains.
我可不觉得
I really don't see how.
让我们看看蝙蝠侠的其他粉丝们怎么想
Let's see what other Batman fan boys think.
五维世界 第267届 年度
漫画, 科幻, 幻想, 恐怖, 动画, 日式动画, 游戏
可动模型, 角色扮演, 复古玩具, 集卡游戏, 流行文化, 和挑圆片
展会
好, 你有什么问题?
Yes, you've got a question?
我认为蝙蝠侠最适合的角色是坚毅的城市侦探
I always felt Batman was best suited in the role of gritty, urban, crime detective.
但现在你们让他去对付圣诞老人和复活节兔子
But now you guys have him up against Santas and Easter bunnies.
抱歉, 这不是我心中的蝙蝠侠
I'm sorry, but that's not my Batman.
他也许说对了, 我们需要测试一下...
Possibly correct, maybe we need some testing...
-...如果这样.... - 也许可以
-...to see if it's.... -It’s gonna be okay.
给, 读这个
Here, read this.
蝙蝠侠丰富的历史使他能够以多种方式解读
"Batman's rich history allows him to be interpreted in a multitude of ways.
当然, 这是一个更加轻松的版本
To be sure, this is a lighter incarnation...
但完全不背离角色的核心设定
...but it's no less valid and true to the character's roots...
一个哭着要爸爸妈妈的悲伤复仇者
...as the tortured avenger crying out for Mommy and Daddy.”
此外, 那些兔子看起来真的很吓人不是吗?
And besides, those Easter bunnies looked really scary, right?
-那倒是 -真的很吓人
-True that. -Really scary.
呵
Meh.
好的, 那么, 上吧变异复活节兔子!
Okay then, mutant bunnies are a go.
接下来怎么搞他?
What's left to throw at him?
一中队的严厉妈妈
A squadron of scolding mothers--
我就知道你能做到!
I knew you could do it.
他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
哪儿来的回哪儿去了
Oh, back to wherever it was I plucked him from.
现在, 让我们试试杀手蛾
Now, let's talk Killer Moth.
等等... 蝙蝠螨
Wait, Bat-Mite.
如果你真的尊重我的能力
lf you truly value my abilities--
哦, 当然, 当然, 你知道我是的, 蝙蝠侠
Oh, I do. I do. You know I do, Batman.
那你也不想我把它们浪费在毫无意义的打斗上吧?
--you wouldn't want me to waste them in pointless fights, would you?
是, 是的
No, not really.
那么我们都同意你最好回到你自己的维度去...
Then we both agree it would be best if you returned to your home dimension...
让我继续在这里消停地打击罪犯, 是吗?
...and let me continue to fight crime in peace, right?
是的, 但是我还是认为我能
Right, but I still think I could--
给你一个正版蝙蝠镖
Give you an official Batarang.
我会在上面签名
And I'll sign it.
成交!
Deal!
多谢了, 兄弟
Thanks, pal.
你最棒了
You're the greatest.
-刚刚发生了什么 -我不知道
-What just happened? -I'm not sure.
蝙蝠, 你有没有听见隐约有什么声音, 像是在起哄的那种
Bats, did you hear this weird little voice kind of heckling you?
没有
No.
嗨, 艾斯, 你一定不敢相信今晚我经历了什么
Hi, Ace. You won't believe what I went through tonight.
多数时间都花在一个来自另一维度的怪诞小鬼上
Spent most of it dealing with a weird little creep from another dimension.
是的, 那就是我的感受
Right. That's how I feel.
别担心, 我把那害虫骗回家了
Don't worry. I tricked the pest into going home.
哦噢...
Uh-oh.
我? 怪诞的小鬼?
Weird little creep, am l?
我? 害虫?
A pest, am l?
真棒, 蝙蝠侠, 我就让你看看什么叫害虫!
Okay, Batman. I'll show you a pest.
停下, 蝙蝠螨, 立刻!
Stop this, Bat-Mite, now.
伟大的蝙蝠侠, 哈!
The great Batman. Ha!
我曾把你当成我的英雄
I thought you were my hero.
你不当我的英雄, 那好, 那就成为我的玩具吧!
All right then. lf you won't be my hero, then you'll be my toy.
然后像一个玩具一样, 被我玩到坏掉为止
And just like a toy, I'll play with you until you break.
这就对了, 小玩具, 继续跑啊!
That's right, little toy, keep moving.
这是你唯一能让自己不被撕碎的办法
It's the only way you'll stay in one piece.
唯一的办法?
The only way, huh?
棒, 现在我迫不及待的想看你碾压那怪物了
Good, I can't wait to see how you smash that monster.
我赌他会用蝙蝠炸♥弹♥
I'll bet he uses a Bat-bomb.
不, 不, 他会用蝙蝠射线
No, no. He'll use his Bat-ray.
你们都猜偏了, 他会用蝙蝠驱怪喷雾!
You're both wacky. He'll use his Bat-monster repellent.
兄弟, 我说一句, 蝙蝠侠只是坐在那儿
Guys, FYI, Batman's just sitting there.
你怎么放弃了? 你不自救吗
What gives? You're not trying to save yourself.
-没错 -都停下!
-That's right. -Hold everything.
你想干嘛?
What are you up to?
我受够了, 我宁愿就此终结, 也不愿意
I've had enough. I'd rather end things here and now...
像个玩物一样在一个全能的坏小子手下苟活
...than exist as the plaything of some all-powerful brat.
但你不能就这么躺下等死, 你是个英雄
But you can't just lie down and die. You're a hero.
你是蝙蝠侠!
You're Batman.
你这么了解我, 怎么不自己去当蝙蝠侠?
Well, since you know so much about me, why don't you be Batman?
我? 别傻了
Me? That's nuts.
我成不了蝙蝠侠, 我能吗?
I can't be Batman, can l?
你有超能力, 去呗, 把你自己变成蝙蝠侠
You have the power. Go on, turn yourself into Batman.
可是我做不到
But I couldn't.
我是说, 我从来都只是远远的看着你
I mean, I've only watched you from afar.
我做梦都没想过我真的能够成为...
I never dreamed I could actually be...
真的吗?
Really?
就像你告诉日历人的
Like you told Calendar Man:
去实现梦想吧, 大人物!
''Live the dream, big shot.''
是, 我能做到的!
Yes, I'll do it.
现在, 遵照我的指示
Now, follow my voice and do exactly as I say.
这是哥谭的夜晚, 警报在小巷里响起
It’s nighttime in Gotham City, sirens wail in an alley.
披着斗篷的人出现在屋顶
A caped figure lands on a rooftop.
棒极了!
This is awesome sauce.
是的
Yeah.
突然, 科学博物馆的警铃响起
Suddenly, an alarm rings out at the science museum.
是格鲁德
It's Gorilla Grodd.
他偷了一件实验武器, 想增强他的脑控能力
He's stolen an experimental weapon that will enhance his mind-control powers.
阻止他, 蝙蝠侠
Stop him, Batman.
你必须针对他的特点来和他战斗
You must fight him on his own terms.
对啊
Right.
不, 我是指, 在脑力上超越他
No, I meant out-think him.
格鲁德认为自己首先是个天才, 之后才是猩猩
Grodd considers himself a genius first and an ape second.
智力碾压他? 我相信万能腰带里有些有用的巧妙道具
Out-think him. I'm sure there's a clever gizmo in my utility belt I can use.
快做些什么
Gotta be something.
很讽刺, 不错
Irony, good.
投降吧, 罪犯们, 在蝙蝠侠面前你们躲不了的!
Surrender, criminals. You can't hide from Batman.
波点先生, 一身波点的人!
Mr. Polka-Dot, the Polka-Dot Man.
叮当兄! 叮当弟!
Tweedledee and Tweedledum.
杀人蛾!
Killer Moth.
急冻人!
Mr. Zero.
风筝人!
Kite Man.
还有斑马人!
And Zebra-Man.
你们都会被打倒的!
You're all going down!
啊... 老天
Oh, crumbs.
别跑
Don't run.
集中精神, 直面敌人
Gather your wits. Confront your enemies.
我做不到, 我的想象力脱缰了!
I can't. My imagination is running away with me.
放开我!
Let me go.
哦, 不, 是虎鲨
Oh, no. It’s Tiger Shark.
这没我想象的那么顺利
This is not going as well as I planned.
他们人太多了, 我打不过他们, 啊!
So many of them. I can't fight them all. Ooh!
救我, 蝙蝠侠!
Help me, Batman.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我可不想抢了大侦探黑暗小骑士的风头
I don't wanna steal the spotlight from the Dark-Mite detective.
确定, 我确定!
I'm sure. I'm sure.
倒
倒
倒
他... 他在救我, 如果我真的能集中精神
He's doing it. Maybe if I really concentrate.
对不起, 蝙蝠侠
I'm sorry, Batman.
我不是英雄, 只是个穿着妈妈做的戏服的失败者
I'm no hero, just a failure in a playsuit that my mom made.
你有着让其他魔法师自叹不如的能力
You have powers that put other magic users to shame.
那值得骄傲
Be proud of that.
有着这样能力的人不应该盲目追随我的脚步
Someone that powerful shouldn't blindly follow in my footsteps.
我猜这是真话对吧?
I guess that's true, huh?
谢谢你让我看清自己, 还在刚才陪我玩了一会儿
Thanks for helping me see the light and for letting me hang with you for a while.
呼... 难忘的一夜
Whew. What a night.
至少我让那个小家伙开心的回家了
At least I sent the little guy home happy.
衷心希望他能好好待在家里
Hopefully he'll stay there.
只是检查一下
Just checking.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表